[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot food

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

post essential robot food
i'll start
>$1
>tastes like a school lunch
>can pack freezer and have easy chicken nuggies anytime
>>
Michelina's makes damn good lasagna bake too.
>>
Little bit too spicy desu. How many of you actually know how to use chopsticks?
>>
>>38378612
i bought a reusuable 10 pack of chopsticks from amazon for $3
nongshim so good
>>
>>38378102
Also the smaller banquet meals are also only a $1 and contain more food.
>>
>>38378612
I'm white as fuck and I think these are just right spice-wise. I add a cup of frozen peas, corn and black beans to the water and it's a great meal. Chopsticks are inferior in every way to forks.
>>
File: fishy.jpg (261KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fishy.jpg
261KB, 600x600px
>>38378102
The bag is $3 on sale.
>>
>bite top portion of smiley face off
>dip in ketchup

>show qt grill in front of me
>"ahaha i bit his brain off"

>get looked at weirdly
>she starts stting more distantly

Why'd you have to remind me OP
>>
File: fuck.jpg (188KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
188KB, 1333x1000px
I just get shitty pizza t b h
>>
Frozen burritos
>>
Uncle Ben's Ready Rice
Tyson chicken strips
bottles of sauces; spicy BBQ, chili garlic sauce, honey mustard, etc
sharp cheddar cheese
microwavable broccoli
A semi-believable meal in under 10 minutes.
>>
File: 1497211592713.png (188KB, 420x474px) Image search: [Google]
1497211592713.png
188KB, 420x474px
>>38378102
the fried rice one has vitamin A and 400 calories for $1
>>
>>38378612
Have you got your penny back from the class action lawsuit?
>>
>>38378695
That's my name

orginiaoly
>>
File: freestyle.jpg (319KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
freestyle.jpg
319KB, 960x540px
Robot's eat fine italian Risotto
>>
>>38379226
It's my surname, but I order everyday and have them leave it outside so I use it instead of my first name
>>
I usually just make sandwiches out of whatever is in the fridge. yesterday I made one with pizza sauce, peperoni and mozzarella on toasted bread, was pretty tasty desu.
>>
>>38378102
these are so gross and people at my work actually bring shitty michelinas into work to heat up for lunch its sad
>>
Buy a big sack of rice and eat for months
Because rice is cheaper than ramen
>>
>>38380023
the pop n chicken tastes like school lunch
>>
True robots eat canned fish and nothing else. True robots want to die of mercury poisoning.
>>
>>38380313
not if you eat sardines, anchovies and herring
>>
Here's my robot recipie -

>make rice
>heat up refried beans
>mix together rice and beans with some cheese

Who needs anything besides carbs?
>>
>>38380386
1c rice
>.5g fat
>44g carb
>4g protein
1c beans
>1g fat
>40g carb
>14.5g protein
1/4c shredded cheese
>9g fat
>1g carb
>7g protein
Total
>10.5g fat
>85g carb
>25.5g protein

Still not horrible. Mexicans have been living on that for a long time, and they used to not be fat like we used to not be fat. Moderation and best after lifting.
>>
>>38380386
>>38380954
And ~530 cal. Fine meal for an active person who doesn't drink calories and snack. Throw some frozen spinach into it for some more vitamins :^)
>>
>>38378102
no lie i love smily taters
>>
>>38380279
why would anyone want that school lunch was bad
>>
what's worse that GMO Kosher rip-off foods; foods with nano-particles! I drink Nano-flush. Nano-flush dissolves self-assembling programmable matter that gets clogged in your organ-tissue. It comports/transmutes it into Soylent-Brown basically. Gross AF. GD matrix.
>>
File: 1496834736511.jpg (73KB, 749x862px) Image search: [Google]
1496834736511.jpg
73KB, 749x862px
>>38378102

my diet this whole week has lterally just consisted of sunflower seeds...with the occasional hot pocket. too lazy to even microwave my food now.
>>
File: millenial female cooking.png (2MB, 1453x1446px) Image search: [Google]
millenial female cooking.png
2MB, 1453x1446px
The meals in this thread look pretty ok compared the the alternative.
>tfw you'll never live in an idealized 50s household where you get home from work and your submissive blonde-haired wife takes her family's famous casserole out of the oven for dinner
>>
>>38381056
My elementary public school lunch was awesome :). I don't mind throw backs sometimes.
>>
>>38381410
I used to eat a lot of celery with hummus and sriracha. No prep. Open hummus, cover in sriracha, dip celery. Pretty filling.
>>
>>38378695
I get really self-conscious when shops start recognising you and even saying your order before you open your mouth. Makes me start limiting how much I buy from there and try to change the days when I go there.
>>
>>38382568
I get grocery delivery and all of the delivery people know me. I like it. They were always asking how I was doing when I broke my leg, and they ask how I'm going whenever they deliver :^)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.