/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale from 1-10 how much did I fuck up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1789.jpg (75KB, 570x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1789.jpg
75KB, 570x884px
On a scale from 1-10 how much did I fuck up?
>>
>>38378086
not much

thinking you can "fuck up" via text is a meme dude, womyn either like you or not and she obviously did not already
>>
Pretty bad. Why would you contact someone who obviously ghosted you?
>>
Let it go my man.
>>
File: niggarly.jpg (16KB, 423x344px) Image search: [Google]
niggarly.jpg
16KB, 423x344px
You were never on her mind.
>>
Oh shit OP I don't have I phone and read that opposite. Yeah never send more than two texts and especially one asking why they're ignoring you. That's a rhetorical question, you know why. But it's not a humiliating disaster. 5/10 as long as you said nothing else.
>>
>>38378116
This, she obviously does not give a flying fuck about you
>>
Anyway I can recover?
>>
File: 1471594199683.jpg (247KB, 1280x706px) Image search: [Google]
1471594199683.jpg
247KB, 1280x706px
>>38378086
>Fucking something up that was already nothing to begin with
>>
File: 1481412681521.jpg (2MB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1481412681521.jpg
2MB, 1836x1836px
>>38378086
>Yeah I'm kind of the worst like that

I hate people with "personality" like that where they use these little phrases and sayings unironically.

>I'm not autistic btw
>>
>>38378124
Pretty much this dude, sorry to say but move on
>>
>>38378179
No. She's not interested in you now, then, or in the future. Find another girl.
>>
>>38378086
wait and see if she talks about her summer and judge from there, but dont probe further bc that's just autistic. A lot of people on this board are "black-pilled" and think that any sign that somebody doesn't like no matter how slight means you're vermin in there eyes, but 80% of the time this is simply not true and usually just means that the person is indifferent and just not close friends with you.
>>
Hey OP, what's it like being a fucking oblivious imbecile? Just curious
>>
how can you fuck up something that's already broken? she doesn't even want to be your friend. stop wasting your time.
>>
Lol if she didn't reply to you then she isn't going to be into you now. The only way that you fucked up is that you've been waiting months for this girl.

RULE NUMBER ONE
YOU ARE NEVER OBLIGATED A RESPONSE
I can tell that you expected a reply. You seem to assume that it's common decency to reply to anything and everything. GUESS WHAT? Normies don't think that way. If a girl doesn't reply within a couple days she doesn't give a FUCK! Pack it up and move on.

STEP ONE TO BECOMING A NORMIE
LEARN THAT THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IS THAT THEY SAY NO
Not everyone will say yes, but there is someone somewhere that will. Get over the fact that not every girl is into you.
>>
>both sides stops naturally to send message after a fair break
>suddenly she memes you asking who is the number owner
>be nice and try to make it work this time
>never responds you after that

Good riddance, ego gaming addicted cunt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.