[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks dad for making me addicted to smoking.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images (6).jpg (5KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
5KB, 200x210px
Thanks dad for making me addicted to smoking.
>>
Don't blame anyone but yourself. You made the choice.
>>
>>38377893
Next time you want to smoke, don't. Repeat ad infinatum.

Congratulations, you are now no longer addicted to smoking.

You're still a phaggot though. No cure for that.
>>
>>38378955
Not OP but my dad actually did get me addicted to cigarette. He would come home from work and make me light his cigarette for him, but you can't keep them lit without inhaling, so I would have to take the first drag for him, and then hand it to him. And now I'm addicted.
>>
>>38377893
you can only blame your parents for physical traits, anything else you have to take personal responsibility for
>>
>>38379204
He probably did it because the first drag of most brands taste like shit as the outside of the tip is coated in something so the tobacco doesn't fall out, perfectly reasonable as long as you were older than 5
>>
>>38377893
So your dad is responsible for you not having the willpower to resist smoking? Damn, you're pathetic.
>>
>>38379206

Your brain is physical and it is what determines your "decisions"
>>
>>38379421
Let me guess, you're one of those muh deterministic universe fags? Nah, your chemical makeup is influenced by part genetics AND environmental factors which you can choose to control. Denying this fact will guarantee yourself a life of being a loser.
>>
Get a vape. Seriously, they help. Best of luck to you
>>
>>38379483

>Nah, your chemical makeup is influenced by part genetics AND environmental factors which you can choose to control

The "choices" you make are determined by your brain, which is physical.

>Denying this fact will guarantee yourself a life of being a loser.

Einstein didn't believe in free will. Was he a loser? What about Spinoza?

Do you really want to debate this, or are you too chicken?
>>
>>38379640
Is there a way you can vape without looking like a total faggot?
>>
>>38379243
>perfectly reasonable as long as you were older than 5
You're saying it's reasonable to let a 6-year-old smoke just because you don't like the taste of the cigarettes you bought?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.