[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 50

File: 1497376194259s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497376194259s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Its that time of the week again, how we doin?
>>
File: 1491419440558.jpg (235KB, 898x843px) Image search: [Google]
1491419440558.jpg
235KB, 898x843px
Could be worse I guess. I really want summer to be over with already so football (American and International) would be back. I miss cool sunday mornings watching epl and then then nfl as the day progresses.

I need to start jogging or running but I am always beat up from work so I have to find out how to get in motion and begin being healthier.

Also tfw no gf
>>
I'm really struggling with long term goals. I really don't know what I want in life, and things like savings, losing weight and stopping smoking always lose out to instant gratification.
>>
File: 1499842906768.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499842906768.png
296KB, 500x500px
I feel nothing but absolutely debilitating misery at this point, there's nothing to wake up to and I can't find any rest. How the fuck did it all go so fucking wrong?
>>
That fucker coming here like "hur dur i hope i don't become like those guys in the 25+ threads tehehe XD" That little fucking faggot. Fuck off. I didn't choose this shit life.
>>
>>38377954
You tell us. What you done with your life?
>>
>>38378011
nothing
I've done nothing with my life at all
>>
>>38378050
>nothing
>I've done nothing with my life at all
Why?
>>
>stop liking gril at work as much
>she seems to start liking me more and is acting suspiciously nice
>dont even think I have changed my behaviour
nightmaregoggles.jpg
>>
File: cry.png (290KB, 462x449px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
290KB, 462x449px
>tfw about to db shoulder press 60lb tomorrow
I remember when I first started i was memorized by someone ding the 60s
>cheat meal today with ice cream
>tomorrow my lift is going to be strong as fuck
feels good lads
>>
>>38378952
You're going to make it anon

>tfw going for 67.5kg OHP at 70kg bodyweight tomorrow

wish me luck lads
>>
These threads scare me, because i know i will end up a failure
>>
>Started working at Walmart 3 weeks ago overnight maintenance
>Last week, found maggots on shelf alongside rotten chicken
>Someone wiped shit on the walls and left a big log in the urinal yesterday
>don't want to work there anymore
>considering saving up to buy a car and cameras to drive around for Uber or Lyft

Currently
>want to shave
>No running water
Today fucking sucks man.
>>
File: 1499233703071.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499233703071.png
29KB, 657x527px
>another day older
>another day closer to death
>>
>>38379286
lol I also started working at Wal-Mart 3 weeks ago, I'm a cashier though.
>>
File: 1472537383.png (185KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1472537383.png
185KB, 406x406px
Realise the only person I hang out with is my mom, or my sister who hangs out with me out of pity.

Actually had friends once, but I drove them all away. Always think people are gonna ditch me, so never make any effort to keep in contact with them. Self fulfilling prophecy.

This is what I deserve I guess.
>>
I turned 27 the other day but at least my career is looking bright.
>>
>>38377819
My moods are going haywire and I keep becoming suicidal and crying because I can't stop abusing inhalants. Some of the things I've experienced on 2 or 3 whippets I've experienced on no other drug.

I hope it's destroying my piece of shit brain. What shit that was from the get go.
>>
File: 20160622004920.jpg (44KB, 656x429px) Image search: [Google]
20160622004920.jpg
44KB, 656x429px
>>38377819
Going to build some deer stands where I hunt in the winter.

Do any fellow bots like /out/ related? I find it's a great remedy for loneliness.
>>
>>38377819

>tfw heart murmur
>>
Getting old, getting fat. I haven't left my house in a week. The days are just blurring together.
>>
>>38377819
who else /under25/
>>
>>38380305
here here. 22 year old highschool dropout working at some crappy fast food place. feeling super depressed so i come to r9k to feel better.
>>
>>38378952
My lifts are getting better, but i'm getting fatter. It's a rough life. What is a cut? :3 Repping 8x3 285 bench now but up to 330. Dis fat life. When I start repping 3 plates i'll focus on the pure cut.

My life is still in shambles, but lifting is nice at least.
>>
anyone 25+ and still in college? also wage slaving is slowly killing me
>>
File: 1495135616960.jpg (114KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1495135616960.jpg
114KB, 854x859px
>working full time
>only benefit is weekends off
>for now
>>
>turned 27 this year
>spent 2015-2015 doing hard drugs almost daily
>I miss it dearly.

>tfw you can't bring back the nights spent living under city lights, watching the lights begin to blur as the music pounded and your hatred pain and rage faded away
>>
I discovered /R9K/ this week, so I suppose not too shabby
>>
>>38381480
What kind of drugs anon? How do you overcome them?
>>
>>38381537
You name it I did them. Pretty much anything but hallucinogens.

My drugs of choice were weed(lol), cocaine and ecstasy.

Life was still miserable (while sober) but when you took that hit of x and did a line or two, then went out and danced with girls put of your league, lights flashing and music pulsing so loud you could feel it in your bones.....the lights blurring with tails behind them overhead....staying up talking for hours with your druggie friends till the sun came up, then spending the next day coming down being lazy and comfy as fuck on the couch or whatever random bed you woke up in.....

Lots of terrible things, lots of great memories. Poor decisions, and great nights. It was literally the best of times and the worst of times. The only times I didn't want to die was when I was high, with a qt grinding on me cause she was rolling balls too.

I sobered up cause I was "too old" to keep living that life, thinking things would get better.

>They don't.

Rather I just gave up one of the few things in life that made me happy, in exchange for what the rest of the world told me was the "right" way to live.

Any of you young kids reading this thread, don't believe the the hype. If you find something that makes you happy, chase that dragon till it fucking kills you. Everybody dies, so if you spend life happy, why should you apologize?

Don't make the same mistake I made. Enjoy every moment of happiness you can steal back from God for as long as you possibly can.

>Fuck I wish I could go back
>>
>>38377819
I can hear her voice
You can't run forever
But I can still try
>>
>>38378952
noice, on the way to lmao1pl8 ohp
>>
>>38379282
what makes you think that you will? there are very few circumstances you cant turn your life around from. most of the people in these threads do not fall into the category of people who cant ever have good lives.
>>
>>38379286
>>Someone wiped shit on the walls and left a big log in the urinal yesterday
what the fuck man
>>
>>38381738
https://youtu.be/-WcabCftfR4
I think I know this feel.
>>
>>38379406
>so never make any effort to keep in contact with them.
you know if you reach out to them now, they will probably still want to hang
>>
>>38379547
>Some of the things I've experienced on 2 or 3 whippets I've experienced on no other drug.
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that's because you haven't used any other drugs...?
>>
>>38380404
>old highschool dropout
get your high school equivalency, or go and do some higher ed. the only problem with you is you and your attitude.
>>
File: 1427918507431.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427918507431.gif
1MB, 300x200px
so 25+ bots what would you do differently if you could do your life all over again?
>>
>>38380886
>25+ and still in college?
you deserve to be there.

when i was young in uni, i pissed it away. spent more time in the uni pub (by myself because i was more of a loser than in HS), spent more time playing battlefield 2 and dawn of war than studying.

because i didnt learn a fucking thing, i now am redoing courses i had the chance to take FOR FREE by the uni because i assumed id just sail into any job on my coat tails because i had a degree.

man, uni is not for young people.
>>
>>38381505
>I discovered /R9K/ this week
please tell me how

i cant imagine how this happens

as someone who found this board when moot first fucking opened it, i struggle to know how people in 2017 discover 4chan
>>
>>38383262

Not live life at all.
>>
>>38383311
uni is not for everyone* there fixed it for you bud
>>
>>38383157
not him but if your problem is absence of goals, ambitions, and intrinsic motivation, you're pretty much screwed. That's the only thing that's a necessary condition for turning one's life around/being a success, anything else is either a byproduct of it or is negotiable.

>>38383262
Be a completely different person with a completely different personality?
>>
File: 1493061137239.jpg (97KB, 960x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1493061137239.jpg
97KB, 960x1706px
>Be 26, almost 27
>Live with mom
>Virgin
>Moved from Southern California to Arizona 2 years ago but hate it more because the heat and no friends here
>No real job skills only have done minimum wage
type of work
>Technically still in community college but not really getting anywhere with it since I've changed to so many different types of programs and they don't offer anything of interest to me to begin with
>Too far away from the community colleges I need to go to
>Want to move to Colorado for the weather and scenery but will probably be homeless if I tried and everyone will think I'm a stoner which I'm not
>Currently unemployed , just interviewed at a grocery store as a produce stocker, so will see if I get hired soon
>Can't seem to find any work that accommodates school schedule so keep having to drop out of school
>Everyday gets more bleak
>don't really have any reason to live at this point as I can't seem to be smart enough to get a decent career and finish school
>>
>something life changing could happen
>too afraid to show excitement in case it doesn't and I go back to painful despair and wanting to die 24/7

On one side, allowing myself to be happy could maybe fix my personality temporary, but on the other side I will crash badly if it doesn't happen.
My whole life I chose the former option.
>>
>>38380305
>>38380404

What's the point for coming into these threads? Do you also join videogame threads about games you don't play and say "I don't play this"?
>>
>>38381695

Those drugs will mess with your psychologically, but also physically. You won't be able to keep up mentally with normal peers and you won't be able to function intellectually, meaning you won't have work to support yourself. That's no way to live life.
That's why people tell you it's bad. You can keep doing it while you depend on someone, but once that goes away you'll find yourself in a hole too deep to get out.
>>
>>38383722

Unrelated to your misery, but:
>arizona

Seeing that written is enough to release a surge of amazing feelings for 0,2 seconds, but then I want to die and crash badly. My first and LDR GF is from there and whenever I see something that reminds me of her, I get that feeling.
How can infatuation make every tiny thing that reminds you of them so lovely, but at the same time can't make you love your life, take away the despair and desire to just die in your sleep?
>>
File: gewy.png (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gewy.png
168KB, 1000x1000px
>going to be 25 friday
>still can't drive

why couldn't I be a normie and want to drive when I was 16
>>
Is there a reason to live past age 30?

Everyday I wake up to thinking about how I will one day die. I don't believe in any of the afterlifes, so I really don't think that I will go to this heaven where all my desires will be granted. I'll just be a corpse buried underground feeling/seeing/hearing nothing. It gets harder for me to push everyday without thinking what will happen even if I push harder, it feels like everything will just be wasted.

I really can't find a reason to live.
>>
File: 58004069_p0.jpg (309KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
58004069_p0.jpg
309KB, 1200x900px
What is holding you from suicide?

I've been dead for a long time, but not as dead as I thought.
>>
I play video games from morning until night, I havent got laid in 2.5 years, and I've been unemployed for a year living off of my family.
I'm 25 and I feel so alone, and I cant explain it to anyone. It feels like gaming is the only reprieve I have from the real world. I feel like if I just applied myself I could do better but I feel like a hamster stuck on a wheel.
>>
>>38384035
you could try being a little less edgy and growing up
>>
>>38384077

I've been using suicide solely as a sleeping aid. At the end of the day I want to kill myself, then I think, "I'll 'practice' by going to sleep." then I close my eyes imagining that that will be the last time I will ever do so. Every day I get an ever increasing sense of ease and calmness. Every day it gets a little easier to go to bed.

As to the actual question, probably just the immediate fear of pain in the actual act of dying maybe even that will be just a matter of time.
>>
>>38384077

Pain and ability to make things worse (by failing).
My theory is that if there was a button which would just kill you painlessly, without any mess, a lot of people would kill themselves. A lot.
>>
File: 1500058969514.jpg (90KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1500058969514.jpg
90KB, 800x1184px
I'm 29 and still working in data entry.

Just went to see a flat I may be renting, guy was maybe 27 but he seemed like 40 compared to me. He was a doctor, had a girlfriend, was about to get ready to go out with friends and get drunk etc.

I don't care about the girlfriend so much but he just reminded me how childlike I am still. I feel both too old and worn out to bother and also so naive and inexperienced that I feel ashamed when I meet people my own age these days.
>>
File: brave little.jpg (137KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
brave little.jpg
137KB, 871x917px
I've been working for over a two years now and I feel like my health (physically and mentally) is collapsing. Why the hell do people do this their whole lives?
>>
>>38380297
If i didn't have a job I wouldn't even know what month it is
>>
File: 1490912486849.jpg (88KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1490912486849.jpg
88KB, 500x484px
i wonder how god feels about me being 26 kv rotting my life away
i wonder how he chuckles to himself as he sees normies dating dozens and dozens of girls menwhile im here at 26 wasting it away
i wonder if he cares or even enjoys it. i think he enjoys watching me die like this

my normie friend is out on a camping trip and hes telling me how hes slaying and all this other shit. hes social and sexually experienced, regardless of his looks. he told me i look a lot better but still i rot in hell here

god has a cruel sense of humor
>>
>>38384151

I know that feel, bro. Whenever I see other people I get reminded how much of a failure I am. I don't hate or blame them, because that would be retarded, but a lot of edgy and obnoxious people are like that on here. I do hate and blame no one but myself.

I am about to give life another try, but I am constantly reminded of this one highschool classmate who has done the same thing as I am about to (moved abroad to the same country working the same job through the same channels). He did it years ago and nothing prevented me from doing apart from my desire to stop living and just die. Now I realized I'm too much of a coward to kill myself and had try fixing my life reluctantly. I am constantly reminded of how I could have already been as settled as he was and other people my age who did the same, but I failed hard. Now I'm left to reap the consequences and exponentially bigger effort to succeed (reluctantly).
>>
>>38380404
>i come to r9k to feel better.
>>
I got a job working at a cat cafe in the US. Holy shit is it fun.
>>
File: 1461962706793.jpg (57KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1461962706793.jpg
57KB, 722x349px
>>38383262

Like other anons said, I'm not sure what I could've done differently. There are two types of sorry fucks on this board: those who actively fucked up their lives with stupid choices that can easily be changed if they went back, and those who have baseline difficulties with motivation, depression, intelligence, whatever. The former fucked their own lives up, but the latter can't really do much beyond try their best.

I've been trying my best but things are still shit. All humans have limitations. Even Elon Musk needs to sleep at least a few hours every day. Everyone varies. Some people get fucked by "just having" limitations that are extreme. If you're in this boat there's just not much to do beyond hoping for outside circumstances to change.

I've been pushing hard my whole life and have risked my neck again and again to succeed. I'm definitely moving forward, but I feel less and less human as time goes on. Like in Never Ending Story II when the kid keeps wishing for more hand holds which keeps selling away his soul or whatever. I feel like I can eventually succeed, but I don't know if that will be at the cost of my soul/personality/etc. I'm scared of being a failure but also scared of losing myself.

I'm tired all the fucking time, too
>>
>>38377819
30 here. Drinking and eating meat for the first time in 6 months because I'm finally going back to work on Monday after a 2-month hiatus. Currently listening to Mediterranean Sundance.

I'm gonna miss having no one to talk to and just discovering random shit on the internet for hours.
>>
>>38384308

>having to talk to other people while hating yourself and your life

That means you don't hate yourself and your life.
>>
>>38384320
>and just discovering random shit on the internet for hours
You fucking what mate.

I havent been able to find shit in a long time? How do you do it?
>>
My sister just had her second baby
I still haven't got a gf
It's hard watching everyone else move ahead of you
>>
>>38384321

Why do I have to hate myself and my life?

I also have lost 30lbs over the past three months JUST by not taking my crazy pills.
>>
>>38377878
Do you support a specific premier league team? What do you think of the ridiculous inflation in transfer fees that's been happening recently?
>>
>>38384408

You don't have to. I was just saying that such a job would be a nightmare for someone who hates himself and his life, i.e.: everyone in this thread.
>>
File: 1419064791797.jpg (93KB, 588x473px) Image search: [Google]
1419064791797.jpg
93KB, 588x473px
I wish I had gotten job experience in college. An internship or something to show I know what I'm doing. Maybe I would be employed now.

But I just shut myself in my room all day and now my degree is worthless. I don't know what to do and have no one to ask. All that time and money wasted. And the only reason I can be posting here drunk at 5 in the morning is because my parents are supporting me. But they're starting to put more pressure on me to do something and I don't know what I can do at this point. Such a simple thing I could have done to set my life on the right track and I just shut myself away like I always do. Hundreds of people will die in their sleep and I wish I could trade places with one of them.
>>
>>38377819
http://www.strawpoll.me/12108714/r

daily reminder that you oldfags need to leave
>>
>>38384334
I'm sure you've done this, too, but the most basic method I use is just check the sources on a Wikipedia article, YouTube video, etc.
If the source is somewhat extensive, it should lead you to other pieces of untread info. I just dig persistently from there.
>>
>>38377819
5 days to 27. DXM afterglow watching Trainspotting, always great to watch that on such an occasion.
>>
>>38384648
great movie, T2 was funny as well.
>>
>>38384086
why not stream on twitch or go for pro or commentate or something idk just some ideas
>>
>>38383262
Going to the gym and using my body to have over age gay men and over the wall roasties buy me thing and take care of me.
>>
>>38384184
because working sucks but the alternative (neet) isn't much better.
>>
>>38384450
email me at

[email protected]

I will tell you about a possible opportunity if you want, not a girl just a throw away email I use to bait retards in the map threads
>>
>>38384785

>bait retards in the map threads
So you went through the effort to create an email account, post in those threads, edit the map, reply to them for long stretches of time and they're the retards?

Your delusion is on retardation level. You are a retard.
>>
>>38384678
Yeah watching that right now
>>
>>38384252
there isn't anyone there anon, just cold black emptiness
>>
>>38384379
>It's hard watching everyone else move ahead of you
this kills the crab
>>
>>38384453
how about you take your 140 votes and shove it up your ass?
>>
>>38384453
>"daily reminder that you oldfags need to leave"

HELL NO! GET THE FUCK OUT!
>>
>>38384450
>now my degree is worthless
what did you get a degree in?
>>
>>38384151
>naive and inexperienced that I feel ashamed when I meet people my own age these days.
This so much, mostly relating to my virginity, I feel that even if I could get a girl I'd never end up having sex with her because of this
Not to mention intimacy scares the shit out of me
>>
>>38385435

While I do understand and feel that shame as well, I have to say that your reason is stupid. Feeling that way due to not having a job, no education, no "social life" makes sense. Virginity does not.

Virginity is something that no one but yourself can see, so there's no reason to feel that way about it. I lost my KHV when I was 27 and she didn't mind it. As long as you find a girl you like and who likes you, she won't mind. If she does, it's a sign that she's not good and you should look elsewhere.
>>
>>38377819
>how we doin?

Pretty alright.

>fucked around with a windows 3.1 VM for a bit
>had a lunch time date with my gf
>bought an arduino uno
>found a strange wargame in the /sec/ thread on g, working through slowly
>fried up left overs from korean place the other night, tasted like fucking SHIT so thrown them out
>talked my way out of attending site for an oncall job, as that type of server is not managed by my company
>received a very hot handjob in the shower

Im older than you think and have been here long enough to see this board shut down three separate times.

It gets better if you make it get better.

Heres a cheatsheet on how to level up

>get a 2-3/10 practice gf
Oh yes, I havent forgotten this "meme". Its not a meme. Fucking a troll is better than no sex at all, and youll feel better since youre fucking.

>talk to people on /soc/ to practice talking to people
>go to local LANs, gaming nights, MTG nights etc
You will hate every single person you encounter. They will be retards, and fucking horrible people. But they have friends, and youll eventually become friends with their friends, and suddenly youve got better friends.

>install gentoo
If you insist on sitting on the computer all fucking day, at least gitgud at computers. Linux is important, and not enough people know about it.

>eat less and drink more water and coffee
Hey guess what? You dont even need to exercise to lose weight. More water will make you shit more too, so youll feel better.

>start an IT business
Since we are all here, on an anime board, every single on of us is a little better at computers than people who are not inclined to come here.

Buy a burner phone, buy cheap business cards from an online site, and throw them into peoples mailboxes.

It will fail, and you will be sad and feel like a loser.

You will also have just CREATED YOUR OWN WORK EXPERIENCE.

Take this and go apply for any IT job that requires experience. Hey look, its a job!
>>
>>38385610

>More water will make you shit more too, so youll feel better.
It won't. Excess water will be removed via urine.
>>
>>38385633
When I am dehydrated I dont poop.
>>
>>38384702
not that guy but all the monetization methods for playing videogames are essentially performance arts and entail a completely different skillset and mindset than playing the game for yourself. A least for me, I've tried them and besides being bloated markets with very slim chances of success, they leave me feeling hollow and drained the exact opposite of what I'd want out of a hobby.
>>
>>38378050
Samesies, i just wasted my life on video games and youtube videos.
>>
>>38379406
I feel you, i've been ditched so many times that whenever i get in a new relationship, i always end it first out of fear of desertion
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
>>38383262
Stand up to my bullies
lose weight in middle school
in middle school a girl gave me her number,I'll call it.
hang out with childhood friends more and lay off game cube,n64,and playstation

all i can do is focus on now
>>
>>38379242

Impressive anon, good luck.
>>
File: spooked1.png (374KB, 611x558px) Image search: [Google]
spooked1.png
374KB, 611x558px
>>38384077
The gym. Also dragon ball super is pumping out new episodes, I also watch pokemon sun and moon
>Is there a reason to live past age 30?

yes, focus on the little things like your garden, your body, and a craft like fishing. It doesn't get better when you do these things but it does get easier to handle.
>>
>>38384450
Get your CDL anon. I make 21 an hour starting hauling diesel in a class b truck fueling other trucks. it beats my last job stacking boxes
>>
>be 26
>sister's wedding next saturday
>the groom's best man is my high school bully
>he bullied me for four years and made my life miserable
>get a facebook message today from him, telling me he can't wait to see me there with a winking emoji at the end
>lurk his profile and he's posted about how some loser he knew at high school is attending the wedding and he's going to get some photos
>I can't avoid my sister's wedding
>tfw going to relive high school in front of my extended family
>>
File: krillin.png (258KB, 424x332px) Image search: [Google]
krillin.png
258KB, 424x332px
>>38386037

God damn anon. I cant imagine some shit like this happening to me
>>
>>38384151

>I don't care about the girlfriend so much but he just reminded me how childlike I am still. I feel both too old and worn out to bother and also so naive and inexperienced that I feel ashamed when I meet people my own age these days.

I know these exact feels very well anon. Forunately, I just don't care much these days and I'm happy. But there's still a nagging feel of inadequacy in the back of my head.
>>
>>38386037
Leaves you time to be prepared. Well up the courage to tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>38386037
>lurk his profile and he's posted about how some loser he knew at high school is attending the wedding and he's going to get some photos
Either post a cap or fuck off with your LARPing. This shit doesnt happen in the real world where social media and looking perfect matter the most.
>>
>no direction in life
>no purpose at all
>feel zero control towards steering my life towards the future i want
>completely powerless physically, financially, emotionally towards where my life is going
>hate my body, personality, and just everyone around me
>think about killing myself weekly

any robots feel the same way?
>>
>>38386037

>not telling your sister
>not just looking at disgust and smugly at him when he does it and saying something like "what are you, 12? you're embarrassing yourself"
>>
>>38386258

I don't hate people around me. Why would I? It's not their fault I wasted my life.
Only bitter retards want everyone else to fail or share their misery.
>>
File: tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
>$400 a month is SSDI comes in still
>parents away for week
>20 double quarter pounders in fridge

pretty comfy for now.
>>
File: fug.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>38377819
Do you guys ever feel like you're just trapped and going to be miserable forever? I'm 25 and I just don't know what I want to do with my life. I've been working at this shit job for 7 years now and I feel like I will be here forever. All my coworkers are college/high school dropouts and they just don't mind working in this hell hole. I want to leave, but I don't know how.

I do have some college experience, but I dropped last semester because I was depressed. I've thought about going back to school, but I'm not sure what to study. I want to kill myself every day I work at the restaurant.

All I want is to be able to work in a nice office space with good people and actually be happy. But its so hard for me to get that job. I can't even get a desk job when the only requirements are just having a fucking high school diploma.

fuck me.
>>
File: 1482901912056.gif (205KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482901912056.gif
205KB, 960x540px
>25
>can't do basic math
>nervous all the time
>makes me dumb and disoriented
>can't drive
>>
>>38386577
I don't to tell my sister because the bully is the groom's best friend. It'd ruin the wedding if I made a fuss, but your second piece of advice is great. I think I'll do that.
>>
>>38386037

Do you have a CCW?
>>
I am doing ok for what my life is. Turned 31 not too long ago. I am still a virgin and have no meaningful relationships. I have had my low paying job for a few years that does not make use of my college degree, but I keep saving over half my paycheck each time in my savings account at least. I don't have any friends anymore due to all my old high school friends moving on with their lives like people do (the last time I saw one of them was probably 2012 when they invited me to their wedding), and I don't know how I can make any new friends this late in life. I try my best to just keep focusing on things that make me feel content if only briefly (video games, reading books, etc), but since I have problems sleeping I start to think about depressing stuff at night which just makes it even harder to sleep. Sometimes I get up and start looking online for communities or something to join because I get lonely, but there is nothing. A long time ago I could at least sign up for forums, but I guess forums are dead.
>>
File: 1478570378957.png (343KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478570378957.png
343KB, 439x500px
>>38386712

you have us brother, were all similar boats, but were here together.
>>
>>38377819
Good can't complain
>>
>25
>kicked out earlier this year
>moved in with friend
>haven't been able to pay rent for four months
>finally get a night shift job at 7-11
>don't hate it, don't like it
>wonder if i have to do this for the next 50 years why not just kms
>>
>>38383327
It's pretty well known as a site for degenerates. People talk about it on reddit pretty often and there are even a few subreddits dedicated to 4chan. Also it gets mentioned on media every once in a while.
>>
>decide to watch bate's motel
>main character consistently berated for living with his mother
>i'm a decade older than him and still live with my mother
>can't even kill myself because i'm worried about how it will affect my mother
>>
File: 1486044719344.jpg (80KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
1486044719344.jpg
80KB, 564x705px
>>38384427
not him
I think it's ridiculous but justified with how much money the epl is getting from the new tv rights deal. also can't wait from summer to end, watching soccer at least distracts me for a few hours
>>
>Temp job for 2 years with possibility to get permanent, assumed I was going to get it however it was given to a boomer with +15 years experience
>Casual woman I was seeing is getting increasingly bored of me
Looks like I'll be here forever
>>
>>38384317
>I've been trying my best but things are still shit. All humans have limitations.
Are you me?
People always say "try your best" however they never tell you that sometimes not everyone's best is good enough.
>>
>>38377819
Just started a job with 3k a month, will drop it in 3 month to go back to collage. Some pharma company already told me they want me to work for them in the vacation time.

Right now everything looks quite well but it means to go back to a time with limited income, which sucks
>>
File: IMG_1457.jpg (969KB, 2754x2023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.jpg
969KB, 2754x2023px
Doing well.
Just found a mud map of the desert.
I'm going to go exploring some time next month when I get supplies and a Satellite Phone.
>>
>>38380886
Starting again this fall, droped out a few years back because the university was shit. After a few years in the workworld you realise that you cant do shit with at least a batchlor degree.
>>
>>38386037
I had a group of people bully me from the age of 6 to 18, (threw myself into martial arts training after this) one of them who joined my school at 13 apologised at a reunion, I pointed the out only reason he is apologising to make himself feel better/ also the fact I am capable of killing him and there is nothing he could do to stop me.
>>
>>38387916
You sound like a true autist.

lanigiro original
>>
File: 1499112536476.jpg (47KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1499112536476.jpg
47KB, 430x430px
30, overweight, virgin, went back to college for a course I ended up hating but getting good grades, done in a month, then back to the job hunt. Constantly realising I missed out so much in life, and I''ll likely be buried in this basement with all my collections, no gf to share it with. Made some younger college friends to replace my friends who are now married and having kids.
>>
>>38388133
>almost every single friend you had is having kids and getting married right now
>my best friend just "bought a house"
i'm the loser who never managed to do anything.

every movie you ever saw paints people like us as villains. people see us as villains because of conditioning.
>>
Poorly. I feel like I have no one to talk to. But I also have nothing to say so it kind of evens things out.
>>
>>38388167
The most I've done is ammased a collection of games, figures, books and other stuff. I just plan to get a cozy IT job when I'm done, maybe earn enough to buy a house one day and just be depressed there.

I regret giving up my last job to go back to school, it didn't pay well, and the evening hours were kind of annoying, but at least it was stable, and if I had more discipline I'd have been able to save.
>>
>26
>alone
>summertime
>walk my dog 3 times per day
>every time I go outside I see couples walking hand-in-hand
>get more and more depressed
>every now and then some qts will come up and pet my dog and ask questions about her
>have no idea how or if I can turn this into asking them out or even a meaningful conversation

when will i get my shit together
>>
>need to get a job
>"lol just learn 2 code bro, companies are desperate for programmers"
>fuck it, learn programming
>look at jobs
>minimum mandatory requirements: masters in CS and 10+ years professional experience in 50 technologies
>"dude its just HR ladies, apply anyway"
>apply
>months pass
>still no requests for interviews
fuck applying for jobs, fuck being a neet
>>
>>38388281
it sounds like you missed a step. you need to do some minor jobs on upwork and embellish the fuck out of it so that you've been a "freelance software developer" this whole time.
yes, this is a formality.
>>
>>38387916
Sure thing, tough guy.
Christ, reading fantasy stories like this makes me realize how badly a lot of people need to go outside more

>"I have mastered all of the arts, and have lived through it ALL, CHAD! You fear me like a GOD, so BOW BEFORE ME AS I FUCK STACY in front of you!! Muah haha haha haha I'm so cool and you're not!!"
>>
>>38377819
>Its that time of the week again, how we doin?
saturday evening friendo!
>sitting at home (currently staying at my parents')
>DLing python stuff so i can learn this language...maybe...perhaps
>watching bbc's life
dunno... its comfy i guess
>>
File: 1365036510198.jpg (37KB, 689x712px) Image search: [Google]
1365036510198.jpg
37KB, 689x712px
Stuck in another state for another 2 days for work, when really I just wish I was back home where I could see the cute girl I've been into recently
>>
>>38381505
Yah this board is very good, I have also recently just happened upon this board
>>
>IT job
>lonely 26 year old
>everyday I come into work there's this fat autistic 50 year old single guy who comes to talk to me because we both like sports
>get scared everyday that I'm looking into my future
>sit next to really hot 9/10 turbo-Stacey
>this 50 year old autist uncomfortably forces her to talk about baseball with her EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY because one time she said she went to a baseball game
>I asked her one time whether she was even a baseball fan and she laughed and said "no, I don't even watch it, I just flatter him by letting him go on and on about it"

is there anything more pathetic than a 40+ year old robot?
>>
>>38388281
I took a 2 year course on programming, get good grades but fuck I hate it, fuck I can't stand even the idea of doing it for fun as a hobby, like these autists that are just constantly programming, I wish I had that passion.
>>
>>38388644
10 more years for me until I'm at this point.
>>
>>38384450
I have work experience in college. It doesn't seem to be helping that much at all.
>>
>>38377819
i feel better. at 30 things look better than at 25. keep going.
>>
>>38386599
>>20 double quarter pounders in fridge
what haha? why would you pay double the price of a mcdouble for roughly the same tasting experience?
>>
>>38383240
>>38383240
It doesn't always work. You have to warm yourself up to it, maybe even a 100+ whippets first. Then once you do, you inhale 2/3 whippets until you're filled to bursting. You hold it there as long as you can (I keep my teeth clenched sometimes to help with this). You'll start to feel it coming. When you release after a few seconds, you'll have some of the most profound sensory dissociations you'll ever experience. For me, anyway. I saw the infamous "white light" from my last one last night.

It'll touch different parts of your brain and fire off random sense experiences, mostly centered around the head.

This experience is qualitatively different from other dissociatives in perhaps the same way DMT is to other psychedelics.

My problem with nitrous is that it' s expensive and it gives me a drastic mood swing once I've done enough of them. I think it might have something to do with the way the gas puts pressure on my skull.

In any case, I'll become very depressed for a short period of time but once I cry I'll feel as right as rain. Last night was the most I've cried in years.
>>
>>38388558
I'm stuck 1600 miles away from home for my job. My contract ends with them tomorrow and I don't want to re sign.

If they tell me to fuck off I have to find my own way back home.

Anyone here want to give a fellow robot a ride to Chicago?
>>
File: Eldritch.jpg (10KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
Eldritch.jpg
10KB, 233x217px
>be autistic attractive guy
>Today at the Italian market the cashier girl gave me a free muffin
>realize she has been flirting with me
>What am I going to tell her, I'm a 26 year old kv with no income (NEET for 3 years)

Guess I'm not going to the Italian Market anymore
>>
>qt asian gf
>currently broke because shitty commission job that tries to jew me
>gf's mom getting me way better government job
>getting out of the army reserve after a 9 year shit show of a military career
>my daughter is turning 2 and me and my ex wife are finally getting along well enough to celebrate it together
life is slowly getting better, still crippling depression when I see the success of people I went to high school with on Facebook but compared to robots life is gewd
>>
i might kill myself if i don't get anything done next year
>>
File: 1387068337455.jpg (115KB, 710x711px) Image search: [Google]
1387068337455.jpg
115KB, 710x711px
>>38377878
Summer is already over. Its winter now, fag.
>>
Anyone else not feel like a real adult? Sometimes I walk past a bar or a restaurant in my town and see groups of young 20 somethings at a table, male and female, and I cannot relate at all. I know its a meme but I still feel 17. I have a job, my own car, i pay my bills...adult shit but I don't feel like an adult. I'm also a loner and a virgin. I go out on a saturday like today to the park and see groups of people being loud and laughing, feel like I'm from a different planet. I feel like an alien.
>>
>>38388644
Probably not, but at least I do not talk to people, and I hate sports
>>
Doing the ol' Paulie 1 2. Getting drunk after dxm afterglow, really puts things in perspective.
>>
>>38390041
you have a job why cant you pay for a plane ticket to get home?
>>
>got two wisdom teeth out yesterday
>tfw medi-cal denied two of the extractions
>tfw oozy mouth wounds are pretty gross.
>>
>>38389125
I was gonna say, I used to do whippets in my 20s but they were ten bucks a box. Creamright used to sell isi chargers for that. I couldn't imagine doing it now.
>>
>>38390172
>>be autistic attractive guy
dropping your delusions is a good first step, if you really were attractive you wouldn't have gone 26yrs as kv
>>
>>38390298
Don't judge their progress based on what you see on social media. People cherry pick pictures and shit that makes them look awesome so that they get more likes. Fucking skinnerbox shit.
>>
>>38388236
If you see the same qts try asking if they live in the area and if they go for walks often. If they answer yes maybe ask if they have a dog, and if you have the courage try and suggest if she would want to walk or run or ride or a bike around the neighborhood. Do it for me man in 26 and all i do is work all week and get high by my self on the weekends, you have a chance to maybe get a friend.
>>
>>38390550
except we know of many attractive virgins at that age, it's not some myth.
your logic is retarded af.
>>
Doing breddy gud.
Seeing new girl tonight. Found out she's a sexual deviant just like me
>>
>>38388236

If you're walking your dog and girl sees you, is comfortable enough to walk up and start an interaction with you. there is very good chance that she is attracted to you or else she would not do that in the first place. Shes creating an opportunity for you.
>>
>>38390639
who's we?
where are these attractive 26yr old kissless virgins?
>>
Speaking honestly, our shitty jobs are 100% our faults. We could get a better education(that includes self-education + a degree from uni like MIT), so we could work on interesting and exciting projects, rather than our ordinary dead-end pointless tasks. We could find something that we really like and practice/learn very hard so we could make living out of it like making OST music for games/films, indie gamedev, internet fiction writing (people could help us via Patreon). It's all our fault guys, let's not blame chads, parents, or government.
>>
File: 60480681_p0.jpg (579KB, 752x1056px) Image search: [Google]
60480681_p0.jpg
579KB, 752x1056px
>trying to save money to be able to buy my own housing
>prices are rising faster than my income
>now I have to pay rent to live at home with mom so even less goes towards saving

what a fucked up world, I can only laugh
>>
File: noose frog.png (110KB, 383x549px) Image search: [Google]
noose frog.png
110KB, 383x549px
>call old friend
>we start talking and shit
>he has had a gf according to his faceberg
>pics with him and other people hanging out at Sanfransisco
>pics of him and his gf kissing
>we begin talking
>he asks did you finish college
>"no"
>"are you working"
>"NO"
>tfw never heard from him since
>tfw one of my old friends who was close as fuck in childhood is now a lawyer or some shit who went to UC Berkley and has a house,wife and 2 kids
>His faceberg has him winning awards and having all kinds of friends
>other friend's brothers are working crap jobs that I tried to get but failed due to lack of connections and experience like in a store,and making cakes
>but they have plenty of friends so why bother
>another is a engineer

The sad part is that I wasn't even the dumbest one out of the group either. I was above them as a kid in many aspects like puzzle games,and school projects. However at age 14 depression hit hard for me and I started disconnecting from society.

I got fat and was bullied harshly to the point of being molested by the bullies;they grabbed my man boobs and threw manure down my shirt and milk down my pants. My cognitive abilities suffered due to isolation and hiding from bullies in the library. Some times I have sparks of brilliance but it is eclipsed by years of stunted growth.

now I'm 27,HKV trying to pick up the pieces
>>
>>38390864
Well at least you are saving and that represents a movement forwards not backwards! Every penny counts.
>>
File: 1498273908597.png (252KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498273908597.png
252KB, 900x900px
>>38390550
He said he got a free muffin tho
>>
File: 1499815182386.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499815182386.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>38390744
So you think this guy has had sex?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A
>>
>>38391440
>that guy
>attractive
>>
>>38384427

I'm back. Based Spurs fan here. Hopefully Levy spins that money from walker into a decent young player signing or two.
>>
>>38379286

Do it, lots of money to be made in uber if you live near a big city or populated area. And you work when you want.
>>
>>38384077
I'm pissed off at the fact my hope and will to live came back. Right now it's that feeling of "i don't want to die, I just don't want to live this life either".
I had a suicide attempt earlier this year and i remember knowing I have to act while I'm still sure it won't get better and trying to cling to that feeling of hoplessness afterwards.
Now I feel like I'd miss out on something, even though i'm unable to change anything and i'm just stuck here constantly hurting myself with a plan after a plan of how to achieve any kind of not-lonely and functional future.
I don't want a perfect future just some time of not being unstable, but that's how it works, the dream is modest enough to seem reachable but it's not.
I've been through that cycle of deluding myself and crisises so many times, i wish i was a better sort of person.
>>
>>38391919
fellow spurs fan here, we're going to win the league inside of the next five years unless we choke horrifically like it's in our DNA or something and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

anywho, i'm 25

>work at a university in a smaller city 4 hours away from home city
>visiting home city for summer break
>broke year-long dry spell with an ex-FWB (before you ree she's like 250 lbs, settle down)
>hanging out with old friends is nice
>weather's good, career is good
>tinder no longer requires a facebook so i'm getting on that train when i go back to work in the fall
>relationship with parents has improved due to the distance

things are good but i'm always left wanting more. call me alexander hamilton cause i'll never be satisfied, nigga.
>>
>>38390753

Wrong. What if 100% of working people were capable of "wising up" and did what you said? Guess what would fucking happen. Only a minority would make it to a better education, better or more interesting job, etc.. The same minority that always has. Because these are inherently selective, limited opportunities. Otherwise they wouldn't be good. The same basic reason why not everyone can be rich.
>>
File: 1438601201366.gif (2MB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1438601201366.gif
2MB, 1280x850px
>25
>KHV
>still live at home
>friendless NEET
I keep quitting jobs after a few weeks/months because I can't keep up with the hours and I lose the energy to force myself to go in. I keep telling my dad it's because "I don't like it", and he gets increasingly patronising about not quitting and just sticking with it until I find something better, but I doubt that will ever happens.

Did a trial shift for a parcel company 5 days ago and my body still hurts. More depressing work on the night shift for minimum wage, working 8 hours in silence and catching my hands between heavy boxes and the rollers on the conveyer belt.
>>
The older I get the more disconnected I feel from the world.

I think its related to how I feel when it comes to the direction the worlds heading in socially, economically, politically.

the last girl I dated was great for me, but I fucked up sort of, told her I wasnt ready for kids yet, she ended up leaving.

I geuss things would feel better if I just turned to drugs and spent my days being so blasted i couldnt think or care about anything
>>
File: 2017-07-11_22-11-37.png (2MB, 1250x637px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-11_22-11-37.png
2MB, 1250x637px
I

did
i
d

nothing
o
t
h
i
n
g
>>
almost committed an hero earlier this year

tending to my old hobbies now, bird watching is particularly fun. i've been keeping a notebook where i track and describe birds i've watched. might go to the woods for a weekend so that i can see some more of them

it's oddly cathartic when you manage to spot that species you've been trying to find for a while
>>
>>38393230

It's like some people think that others choose to be poor. Who the fuck chooses to suffer? What you say is true. There are only so many people who can be rich, only so many people who can be successful, only so many people who can have nice jobs. Go around your neighborhood asking people if they would like to live in a place that looks like a paradise. If everyone got a mansion as big as they'd wish there wouldn't be enough concrete to build those walls, if everyone got to choose to live somewhere beautiful then there would be no beautiful places left as people would turn them into densely packed areas. Scarcity is real, it's a law of nature, and it dictates that only so many people can actually have it really good.
>>
>>38394472
It's cool with more people. Birdwatching is a robot hobby.
>>
>>38377912
Jesus christ are you me?

Mooty McMoot blox
>>
File: 1461027563756.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1461027563756.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>try to stay in contact with friends
>get ignored
>keep trying
>keep getting ignored
>wait for them to contact me
>they dont

Then its the "hey why aren't you an anon hanging around any more?"

Getting sick of it all guys
>>
>>38390599
I had a woman stop the car while I was walking and ask me about my dogs. I just froze man, 1 word answers and looked at the ground. I'm broken I guess.
>>
>>38395769
find new friends, way easier to do than you might think, just talk to people
>>
File: z6avopz.png (511KB, 932x680px) Image search: [Google]
z6avopz.png
511KB, 932x680px
>be 30, neet for three years
>someone from college texts me
>he's hooked on some video game I used to play
>get to log on tonight and try and avoid questions about what I'm doing these days
>>
>>38395769
>Then its the "hey why aren't you an anon hanging around any more?"

That's odd. They usually just ignore me and/or never contact me.
>>
>>38394472
Describe them how? Not like 2 magpies are gonna be different
>>
File: jtfw btfo.png (134KB, 269x306px) Image search: [Google]
jtfw btfo.png
134KB, 269x306px
>>38390516
i have the same insurance. You should have made sure beforehand. now you're fucked.
also
>falling for the wizdom tooth jew
>implying dentists don't just want to pull them out to drain the fuck out of your insurance
>>
Pretty good

Getting free money, living with mother who takes care of household and I am getting free diner from Monday to Friday at some facility.

Though it is annoying to pretend to be mentally more broken than you are in reality.
>>
If you're not born rich or super good looking, life is gonna suck as a guy. Drugs were my escape but right now I have a drawer filled with them and I'm still not happy. Yeah I'll get fucked up and then really high tonight but I'm still miserable. Man my life sucks, I got no hobbies, my job pays shit and is soul crushing, I have no friends, i'm a virgin. Nothing to do in my small town of 16,000 people. This world is a playground for rich men and genetically blessed chads, for everyone else its a nightmare. Even my cat dislikes me, I try to pet her and she bites me and jumps off. Man this sucks.
>>
>>38397022
>made sure beforehand
of what exactly? i think the dentist may have been fucking around because one that was denied is turning brown and hurts. i dont think you can drain medi-cal insurance if you're as poor as i am.
>>
File: dreams.jpg (114KB, 449x721px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
114KB, 449x721px
You have no idea what I'd give to know I had a secure job every week, that I didn't have to live in fear of layoffs and live on fucking ramen noodles like a staving college kid.

I've spent 15+ years going from temp job to temp job, laid off for months at a time while my supervisors cheerfully tell me over the phone every single time I call, "nope, we don't have a thiiiiiiiiiiing for you, nope nope nope, maybe you should try different temp services, buh bye now!" translation: fuck off, don't bother us.

I got laid off again in May due to the configuration of "business quarters" in which I last worked, I'm not eligible for unemployment. I may have to sell my truck for next month's rent.

I type over 80 wpm and am trying to work on some IT certs not that the certs will be worth the paper they're printed on, because you can't get into the field in the first place unless you have an MSEE and 15+ years experience, or else you're an H1B willing to work for minimum wage.

How do you even get a decent job? Someone please explain it to me.
>>
>>38384090
He is grown up. And nothing he said wasn't true.
>>
File: 1500140769996.png (167KB, 894x598px) Image search: [Google]
1500140769996.png
167KB, 894x598px
>Graduated with Masters in May
>Still havent found job because my degree focuses on the public sector
>Parent suggest I join Air Force as an officer for an administration job

I'm worried lads... the benefits + pay look nice but i'm a big pussy and dont want to die
>>
I fucking HATE interview. Not necessarily because they make me anxious (which they do), but because I hate the bullshitting game both sides play (especially the applicant). I hate the hypotheticals and other speculative horseshit questions they throw at you. I hate being judged by a panel of chads and stacies.

Obviously if another applicant and I are equally qualified on paper, I will NOT get the job because I have shit interpersonal skills and I'm actually antisocial. I don't like people. They make me fucking ill with their leddit tier humor, and fake as hell pleasantries. How is everyone not on the brink of suicide? Fuck this planet.
>>
File: helper2.png (283KB, 523x418px) Image search: [Google]
helper2.png
283KB, 523x418px
>>38398141
>airforce
>die
from what? boot? kek also better dying there then in a hospital bed slow.
>>
>>38398168
>Interviewed with founder of company
>Was an autist and only cares about technical qualifications and projects
Shits good.
>>
>>38386037
Saw my highschool buddy the other day.

>bullied pretty bad in higchschool, leave the state after graduating.
>go study medicine, in the next state over.
>get a job as a GP in my old home town after graduating, gonna take a year off before i start specializing.
> Calling out a patients, name. See him. He sees me. I look at him, I say hi. he stutters something, no words come out of his mouth.
> lead the patient into my office, when i get back out he's gone.

felt pretty weird. I always fantasized about seeing him. Maybe with a hot girl he could never get, or in some nice car and he'd be in a piece of shit one.
But in truth i felt nothing. It only hurts if you're not over it i think. He could be a millionaire, and I honestly wouldn't give a shit.
Just do your own thing lads, and find happiness. It's honestly the only way to get revenge.
>>
>>38398141
check out the /meg/ in /k/ but I can tell you administrative officer jobs are cushy as fuck.
>>
>>38398253
bully* was what I meant to say
>>
File: 1428889221288.jpg (316KB, 700x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1428889221288.jpg
316KB, 700x1320px
>>38398168

I once asked an HR person why they bothered with the interviews when at the end of the day they were going to hire the best bullshitters. She gave me a really good answer....she said that she wanted to hire people smart enough to get that it was a game of bullshit and willing to do the necessary prep to win it.
>>
File: magnus_by_gods_and_kings-d7enfof.png (538KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
magnus_by_gods_and_kings-d7enfof.png
538KB, 800x1150px
>>38398178
>>38398270
That would be nice, and true, and from what I read you have a great choice of bases so I could go to Seattle for non shit weather or go full faggot and go to Japan.

Mostly I worried I wont have time for my vidya and anime
>>
>>38379286
>left a big log in the urinal

That dude is small-time. I close the lid on toilets and shit on top of the lid, so that it disables use of the toilet until an employee comes and removes my shit

Don't even get me started on the joys of spinning in circles and pissing in the middle of the bathroom, or wiping soap and shit all over the mirrors.

I hate you, I hate your co-workers, and I hate everyone like you. Fuck Walmart.
>>
>tfw decent job 55k / yr
>still have massive void bc no trap gf
>can't actively seek fetish at gay bars etc bc conservative parents / neighbors

What's the point
>>
never been in one of these threads before, what do you talk about? other than the knowledge that we've completely fucked our lives and our so called 'best years' are long gone?
is it comfy?
>>
>>38398374
That's foolish. They'll never do proper work and will always bullshit their way around it. You don't want those people.
>>
3 years ago almost to the day:
>NEET
>$85k student loan debt
>out of shape, approaching overweight
>overly paranoid
>close to getting kicked out of my parents house and being out on the street
>no gf

Now:
>been in the military about 3 years
>student loans down to $17.5k
>almost 100% secure in my job
>student loans should be paid off by Christmas
>still out of shape but in two weeks I'm going to start going to the gym daily
>currently losing weight and learning to cook on a ketogenic diet (cut out all the garbage from my diet)
>still no gf but I'm feeling like I'm solid enough to start going to church to look for a future wife, might try the local farmers' daughters
>own a house that I'm currently renting out
>about to turn 27

I think I'm going to make it /r9k/.
>>
>>38398628
run little rabbit, run
>>
>>38398776
Neat anon. What branch?
>>
>>38398578
Just go on vacation to Thailand you retarded faggot if you go with like 10k you could live like a king for a month and have your own ladyboy harem that's my life plan
>>
>>38398802
Navy. I went through OCS and got held back twice but I made it through mostly because I had literally nothing, not even money to get back to my hometown if I got kicked out.
>>
>>38398894
Oh snap, I got a 8-8-8-60 on the naval officer test, been considering joining myself. Due to color vision I'm only qualified to be an intelligence officer though.
>>
>>38398959
You know you gotta get top secret clearance for that shit. Hope your history is clean

>>38398894
I already posted about looking into Airforce OTS. Still on the fence
>>
>>38398982
Only reason I didn't go air force is because they weren't going to take me until the next fiscal year, but then the Navy messed up my application so I got held back anyway. Doesn't really matter at this point but AF is a pretty sweet gig even if you're not a pilot.

>>38398959
Intel guys are cool but all they do all day is powerpoint and brief people much more important than themselves, so if you don't like public speaking or powerpoint you should reconsider.
>>
>>38385992
>focus on the little things like your garden, your body, and a craft like fishing

im fond of bird watching myself
>>
File: bosman.png (858KB, 889x717px) Image search: [Google]
bosman.png
858KB, 889x717px
>mfw looking at my resume.

I'm 27, I was NEET for a few years after high school then got a job and I have been working at the same place until now. My boss said she would be willing to lie and say I started working right after high school. It looks pretty pathetic having no college and working at the same place for almost ten years. I guess it's better than having a NEET gap in your resume but I can see in a job interview them asking things like "Why didn't you go to school?" "Did you really work at the same place for your entire 20s, you didn't want anything better for yourself?!"
>>
>>38399103
its not bad, like you said its better than having a neet gap. Ive never worked, i have no work history and im 29. haha!
>>
>>38399103
Actually that shows you are someone who will stick around. I've done hiring before and staying at the same company like that shows I'm not hiring someone that will be quiting in s few months, so don't sweet it.
>>
Not quite 25 just yet, but I'm close. I'm not where I want to be, but I have to give myself credit for being resilient. Went to school, did great, had no luck so I'm doing what I have to to get another shot. I'm probably more invested in my hobbies and passions now than I have ever been, and it's showing. I get frustrated but not as mopey. One day I'll have the money and backing to break through.
>>
>>38390395
Yeah, me too. And I even struggle with paying everything, I'm just not responsible with anything.
>>
26, basically a neet, feel like worthless shit basically. parents are pretty supportive but it doesn't change the fact that i have no idea what to do with my life. it's already been more than 2 years since i finished college. it's actually surreal that for the past 2 years i've mostly just sat in front of my computer all day and have done nothing else. how is it even possible to turn out like this.
>>
>>38377819
I ll be joining you next year senpais.
>>
>>38398959
Bruh, that seriously sucks. I got 57/5/5/6 and was approved for NFO. Just waiting for OCS now
>>
>be me
>in elementary
>11 years old scrawny little fuck
>poor family, they just don't care
>wear old trashed clothes, never have modern toys, always hungry
>perfect target for bullying
>this little Chad from rich background always picks on me with his friends
>year like this
>sitting in a park with other poor sad fucks
>he and his gang arrives
>beat us down more violently than before
>show his friends what a funny sound I make when he chokes me
>finally start leaving
>something snaps inside of me
>listen to that angry ape brain
>pick a rock
>shout at him, he turns around
>throw it with all force
>hit him right in the mouth, blood immediately pours out, he falls down
>turn on the spot and run away
>two hours later, police comes to our home. Shit got three teeth out and lip a cut.
>teachers and the whole school hates me until that very moment
>Fast forward 17 years
>poor, dead end job, ex-military (fucked up even that) in debt. No gf, no family.
>going from work, taking it through the rich part of the city because why not
>see him and his gf.
>obviously rich as fuck. His gf/wife 10/10 model-like qt.
>follow them for a while
>laughing happy people
>huge ass house
>look him up on kikebook
>owns hotel network
>beautiful family, two kids
>various prizes
>shut down the computer
>open a window in my small flat in the shittiest part of the town
>light up a cigarette and listen to the old gypsy beating his junkie wife below.
>>
>>38399218
Yeah, it shows you're a fucking loser who is going nowhere but atleast you're a loyal slave.

Is a neet gap really bad though if it's far in the past?
>>
>>38400414
If you're under 30 then employers are only going to care about your most 6-8 years work experience anyway

Keeping your resume/CV to one page is a good idea unless you've worked a ton of relevant jobs
>>
File: 1403779014408.jpg (98KB, 628x758px) Image search: [Google]
1403779014408.jpg
98KB, 628x758px
My end is near.

I'm just tired. Very tired.
>>
File: ta01.jpg (71KB, 382x705px) Image search: [Google]
ta01.jpg
71KB, 382x705px
29 reporting
atleast I can draw cute boys
such is life I guess
>>
>>38400931
please draw me a pepe frost shitting on Krillin
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.