[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 6f5.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>tfw Chad
>always defended quiet boys in school and tried to make their lives easier
>see the things you anons write here while coincidentally listening to some emotional piano music
I could have done more...
>>
The real Chads were absolute bros. Not the jerks and bullies but the guys who were just nice to everyone. Not your fault you won the lottery of life. I just wish I could've been like you.
>>
>>38377722

Yeah, real chad's are nice to everyone because since they have everything going for them, there isn't a single fiber of hatred in their body. I honestly never understood where Chad hate came from, they were always nice to me.
>>
>>38377677
By the time Chads were clearly defined I was already willfully isolated.

It's OK, Chad, don't blame yourself. Besides, I came out fine... more or less.
>>
Ex Chad here, was always friends with the unpopular kids, and took shit for it, but I always had their back. Probably why I'm here now.
>>
>>38377677
I wish you were in my life 3:
>>
>>38377722
>>38377759
>>38377800
Always remember anons... Cool Chad, Bully Brad. Brads are the assholes.

Chads like
>>38377677
>>38377810
were the real deal.
>>
>>38377759
>Yeah, real chad's are nice to everyone because since they have everything going for them, there isn't a single fiber of hatred in their body

That's not true.

Yes Chad has it all but that doesn't stop him from taking more. He will take all the gfs instead of rationing them out like a responsible citizen.

Chad may be nice but his actions are evil.
>>
there were NO nice chads in my life, please fuck off
>>
>>38377849 this is brad. he blames chad for women being attracted to him while he, brad, barely got any.
>>
>>38377849
I always tried to help my none Chad bros get girls and invite them out, so it wasn't the case with me.
>>
>>38377849
>He will take all the gfs
>his actions are evil

Oh, anon. Bless your heart. You must realize that you are the only reason you are not getting any gfs. Come on.
>>
My Story as a Chad Bro
>Best friend is a robo-J
>J had huge crush on this one Roastie legit named Stacey for years
>She breaks up with long time boyfriend and seems desperate
>thisismychance.jpg
>ask her best friend out on a date
>for reference were in eighth grade at the time
>tell her I can only go on the date if J comes cause parents, convice her to bring Stacey
>I tell J and he spergs out, spaghetti all over the place
>spend a whole week training him for the date, showing him how to put his arm around her shoulder during the movie, how to hold her hand, go in for the kiss, the works
>Friday rolls around and it's go time
>We walts into Kung-Fu-Panda
>J and Stacey go to the back row, I take middle central cause I got to see my movie right
>My date and I hold hands but not much more because I wasn't interested, I was there for J
> half way through the movie I turn around and peep J making out with Stacey, I almost shed a tear
>after movie We grab ice cream, Stacey seems to actually enjoy J
>that night j spends the night at my house, biggest shit eating grin ever the entire night
>few weeks later he goes on a solo date with Stacey
>soon she dumps him and goes back to her old bf
>J was torn up about it for awhile but quickly realized she wasn't even that great after all

J's social life seemed to improve greatly afterwards and to this day I consider him a cyborg instead of a robot
>>
File: 14353392916.jpg (31KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
14353392916.jpg
31KB, 320x213px
>tfw literally have a few dozen anons I check up on every week to see how they're improving
>see this thread and the feels come on

We care about you anons so much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.