[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of sex on the first date?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: 1497876753435.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497876753435.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
What do you think of sex on the first date?
>>
>>38377200
only if they plan on marrying.
>>
seems good

but what's next after that
>>
>Date
Kek'd
>>
File: bros.jpg (516KB, 2789x1150px) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
516KB, 2789x1150px
SOME BODY ONCE TOLD ME

I ant the sharpest tool in type shed
>>
Honestly I think waiting a bit makes it entirely more erotic. When the time comes, both of you fucking want it hard, and that's so fucking sexy. .
>>
>>38377200
Its not a first date
>>
>>38377287
what if you have been in a LDR for years now, and you are meeting for the first time?
>>
>>38377287
Thank you for that experienced observation. Tell me more you sex having, outgoing alpha male
>>
>>38377337
I don't know. It depends, I guess. What do you want me to say?

>>38377345
>that sarcasm
Honestly, why?
>>
>>38377593
>What do you want me to say?
nothing I suppose
anyways I'm kinda in a similar situation, I would feel so cucked if she made me wait, I would be okay with waiting if she was a virgin, but she aint, and something tells me she gave it up pretty easily in the past.
>>
>>38377200
Adults do whatever they want.
You underage virgin.
>>
File: 1493419849896.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1493419849896.png
70KB, 852x944px
>>38377200
Something I will never achieve.
>>
File: 582.jpg (153KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
582.jpg
153KB, 948x669px
At first, it's like a cool surprise.

Then you start wondering if she does that with every guy and you never develop deeper feelings for her.
>>
I've only done it once

at the time it was okay

but then I felt she was disgusting and most likely fucked the whole city as well

I'm also a little beta bitch who likes to feel special and I didn't feel special at all

honestly it was like we were just using eachothers bodies to masturbate with

of course I would never even consider marrying a girl who did this
>>
>>38377200
Never date a girl that puts out on the first date. Why would you invest in something you can get for fee?
>>
>>38377200
Who fucking cares what people do

Anybody can fuck anything as long as it consents

I honestly couldn't give less of a nigger
>>
>>38377726
or if the opposite happens you wonder if she fucked another guy on the first date, even though she didn't do the same for you
>>
File: IMG_1122.jpg (53KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
53KB, 843x843px
one of my ex boyfriends broke up with me because i didn't put out within a month of us being together.

sex on the first date is fine, i'm not in charge of anyone else or what they do
>>
I feel it's a bit counterproductive to actually getting to know a person, because it brings in an element of sexuality that can really cloud your judgement and interest in a person. I prefer long term relationships, so I'm more interested in learning about my compatibility with a person before starting a sexual relationship with them. If their only interest in me is sex, then it's fine, but they should be upfront about it to avoid confusion.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x464px
>>38377826
Kill urself norman

Hfnrbrnfnf
>>
>>38377337
>LDR for years
>haven't even had sex

On a scale of 1 to 10, how retarded are you?
>>
>>38377859
This happens to me all the time and I'm not even hot. Why are men so obsessed by feet? It makes no sense.
>>
>>38377287
You do know that women in the 21st century date multiple guys at the same time? This means, if you aren't fucking her, then some other dude is.

Don't ever wait for a woman, the wait is never worth it.
>>
File: seven_rogers_03.jpg (11KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
seven_rogers_03.jpg
11KB, 400x200px
Sex should not be the endgame of any relationship. Considering you spend 95% of your time NOT in bed with a partner, it's wise to make sure you like the person enough to want to be around them,and have enough interests in common to make that time together fun. Biology is overwhelming at times,and makes you tolerate thimgs you wouldn't force an enemy through in order to fulfil it. Any woman offering sex immediately has some deeper disturbing story hiding in her head,and its best to back off and get her talking about it,no matter how much your screaming hardon tells you otherwise.

Never stick your dick in Crazy.
>>
It would have to be a blind and none of you could pull it off.
>>
>>38377826
And this is how you make society collapse in a few generation
well played norman
>>
>>38377924
I don't get what you are trying to imply here.
you can only be in LDR if you have had sex?
>>
>>38377200
>Dating
lol no
>>
>>38377593
You sounded like you were trying to humblebrag that you have sex in the lamest way possible
>>
its literally a none issue. there is nothing wrong with fucking on the first date.

its just woman that want to repress sexuality and free love and want to make every date as official and serious as posisble
>>
File: 1431194208892.jpg (47KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1431194208892.jpg
47KB, 600x598px
>>38377200
>see a cute girl
>she has a tatoo
Every fucking time.
Why does it seem like legions of women are permanently defacing their bodies with this shit?
I guess it's a good thing since it's a clear warning sign.
>>
>>38378127
>Why does it seem like legions of women are permanently defacing their bodies with this shit?

you are retarded if you dont know the answer
>>
>>38377200
If she's a Stacey she's had sex with Chads at a party within a couple hours of knowing him.

I've had hot girls offer to have sex with me within the first day. I didn't close because I have schizoid personality disorder and physical touch makes me cringe. I acted beta as soon as they showed interest.

If she waits after a couple dates she's just not that interested in you and she's opened her legs to chad in less time.

Think about it. When you're a couple she's going to have chads hit on her everyday. You have to prove your worthy of banging her the first date because she'll ditch you as soon as you have an off day and bitch and moan about your boss who treats like shit. She'll leave you.
>>
Bumpity bungus
>>
>>38378047
I was in an ldr for less than 2 months before we met, and we had sex on the second night of my stay.
If you're in an ldr for years without meeting, you're a fucking idiot
>>
its bad and degenerate

its a by product of hook up culture and hook up culture is a product of Satan. if you deny a female for not putting out on the first date then you're brainwashed
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
>>38378105
>free love
>>
>>38378105
Or more realistically she's just a whore that spreads her legs at any opportunity.
>>
>>38378738
>less than 2 months
>had sex in the second night

lel wtf was I expecting.
>>
>>38377200
It's disgusting pretty much.
>>
I think it saves a lot fucking time, not my time though so don't care
>>
>>38379091
If you text a person all day long, every single day, and voice chat several hours every night for 2 months, it is perfectly reasonable to have sex with them.
You have to understand, you're being used as an emotional cushion by a roastie while she fucks somebody else on the side. It's pretty obvious and I feel like a dick for breaking it to you, but if you go multiple years "dating" somebody and never meet them or have sex with them, you're being cucked.
>>
i got raped on a first date because this guy wouldnt take no for an answer. i was a virgin and i told him this
i shouldve just left when he asked me the second time
yes im a gril
>>
>>38379146
>It's pretty obvious and I feel like a dick for breaking it to you, but if you go multiple years "dating" somebody and never meet them or have sex with them, you're being cucked.
>you're being cucked.

she says she loves me thou
>>
I would never ask for it and would never have any respect for a woman that offered it.
>>
>>38379345
Yes, but she obviously is using you for emotional support, she doesn't think of you as a partner, but rather an internet tool.
It's the 21st century, it's fucking easy to fly places.
When my gf and I met, airfare was like $300, and we split it down the middle.
I stayed there 5 days and we said we were going to wait, but by day 2 we were fucking like rabbits.
If you've been talking to her this long and you still haven't met her, it is not a real relationship, she doesn't give a shit about you, and she is fucking other men.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.