[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gays aren't degenera-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170714-135426.png (274KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-135426.png
274KB, 1080x1920px
>gays aren't degenera-
>>
>>38376552
>He just discovered that a large portion of gay men don't give a shit about getting HIV.
>>
>>38376552
>posting 4 year old shit about a well-known fetish
You're a worse faggot than bug catchers.
>>
>>38376570
Considering all the homophobia they experience, it's likely they are driven to this long-term suicidal behavior. Straight people have a lot to answer for.
>>
>>38376658
>implying they didn't develop this fetish on 4chan
>>
Good. Let the gay degenerates remove themselves.
>>
>>38376552
Man every species have it s own diseases
>>
>>38376776
But they don't deliberately get infected to create super diseases, do they?
>>
>>38376803
no i mean every group has it s degeneracy
>>
>>38376658
>Considering all the homophobia they experience,

they don't experience in homophobia in denmark and yet their mental profile is still bizarre
>>
>>38376658
>"all these backward religious people are saying homosexuality is unnatural and degeneracy, what should we do?"
>"I know, let's all try to deliberate give each other hiv, that'll show them how sanitary and normal homosexuality is!"
>>
The worst part is that nearly all of them are on anti-virals and viral suppressants, meaning that their strains are only going to get more and more resistant to treatment.

They're basically walking biological weapons at this point.

Watch your cornholes, robots.
>>
>>38376882
Because most faggots were molested as kids
>>
>>38376570
>large portion
Do we have any statistics on this or are we just speaking out our asses?
>>
>>38376944
that plus super aids

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_superinfection
>>
>>38377108
i havent even read that link and im pretty sure thats not real
>>
>>38376944
They've managed to breed an antibiotic resistant form of gonorrhoea almost single-handedly.

It really pisses me off when they get all indignant about not being able to donate blood.
>>
>>38377108
>The HIV superinfection strain (a recombinant strain) appears when a person becomes infected by two different strains, allowing DNA to fuse and create a new one. The second strain co-exists with the first and may cause more rapid disease progression or carry resistance to certain HIV medication.

What in the unholy fuck.
>>
File: 39643.jpg (750KB, 2184x1704px) Image search: [Google]
39643.jpg
750KB, 2184x1704px
I thought they were just LARPING?
>>
Android N's low battery mode is a crime against humanity.
>>
>>38377255
The colour scheme most certainly is.
>>
>>38377283
>>38377255
>>38376552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAOM4rvivxE
>>
>>38376624
that's not a well known fetish, maybe you're just a gay guy and are really into finding out new degenerate ways to have gay sex
>>
>>38377425
I'm not a gay man, but you must be a huge normie to never have heard of this shit before
>>
>>38376552
>be gay
>don't want HIV
?
>>
>>38377460
I've heard about it and it's got to be a freakish charade, some type of trolling. There is no way it's real.
>>
>>38377493
Don't be a faggot and your good.
>>
>>38377498
Why? There's people who get off on being asphyxiated, beaten bloody, ruined financially. Why not getting AIDS?
>>
Part of the reason so many of them don't really care about HIV is because it's no longer seen as a death sentence.
There are relatively effective treatments, and the proportion of men who are "long term non progressors", a man who is infected with HIV but has not progressed to full-blown AIDS without requiring antiretroviral treatment, is increasing.

A lot of the reason LTNP numbers are increasing is because a less aggressive strain of HIV is more prevalent.
This strain still contains the genetic code required to attack aggressively, but it isn't activated.
A mutation, interaction with another disease, or environmental change, could trigger it to react at almost any time.
And gay men, especially those who already have HIV, are very careless about safe sex practices, so it could spread very quickly.
>>
>>38377498
You must just be young then. In the 90s and 00s they had anti bug chasing campaigns.
>>
>>38376570

>i have no idea what buh chasing is and yet i freely give my uninformed opinion like it matters

Bug chasers care quite a bit about getting it, that's what makes them bug chasers.

Some of them claim it is because they want to live their current lifestyle without worrying about the risk of HIV any more, but purposefully making yourself ill instead of removing the risk is an insane way to respond to that.
>>
>>38377108
Can't make this shit up, folks.
>>
>>38377525
I can kind of see an AIDS fetish, but what type of fetish is getting fucked financially?
>>
>>38377625
Findom. It's a thing. Literally the most cucked fetish.
>>
>>38377546

Every medication I've seen has some kind of dangerous interaction with HIV medication. Sure, the HIV itself might not be a death sentence anymore but what if you develop or catch something else? Sounds like you'd be pretty fucked thanks to not being able to treat it.

t. not a doctor
>>
>>38376803
They ARE the super disease
>>
>>38376552
>battery saving mode
>more than 50% left
muh nigga
>>
>>38377237
wew lad is this real?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.