[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf. Please help.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (126KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
126KB, 956x1280px
How do I get a gf.
Please help.
>>
by installing gentoo on your PC you chad
>>
How the fuck would we know?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD WE KNOW YOU BASTARD
>>
If you're not good looking then don't bother unless you can become rich and/or a celebrity.
>>
File: 1499453451827.jpg (118KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1499453451827.jpg
118KB, 894x894px
>>38376515
Leave 4chan and then leave your house. It's that easy anon stop being pathetic.
Also make sure you have a chisiled face, excellent social skills, well paying job and plenty of friends. Then I'm sure you could obtain a solid 7/10 who would suck your dick once a week.
>>
>>38376515
Stop being fat.
sdsadasdsa
>>
>>38376515
listen to emo music n smoke cigs
>>
>>38376515
Alright how to get gf by Chadbot 2.0

Start lying, get good at it. Be able to convice yourself at lies, start lying about small things whenever you can when you talk to people. Once you can lie move on to the women.

Generally you're only going to be able to get ladies with a equal or worse body to yours, so that's something you got to deal with by visiting /fit/ or by compromising.

Now once you are able to approach a women just lie that you're a Chad, if you're good enough at lying then it should come naturally, just pretend to be Chad, say what he would say, you got nothing to lose
>>
Honestly? From my experience it seems like not trying is the best way to do it. I mean it might take a while but I've found that the more I stop trying to look for a girl, the better I get at getting one, and this is coming from someone with literally no self esteem or confidence. If you're always thirsting after some girl you're never gonna get one since that's all you're focusing on. As soon as I stopped giving a fuck it's like girls suddenly think I'm a god or something.

I mean I guess the fact that girls think I'm really attractive and charming helps, but you're never gonna know if all you do is complain about not getting a gf
>>
I've had good success using Dating apps. Try not to be a pathetic looser while you're at it. Showing women confidence helps a lot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.