[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living with your parents after 30? Jeez anon..are you okay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: ja0h38.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ja0h38.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Living with your parents after 30? Jeez anon..are you okay?
>>
>mom has lupus and seizures
neither of us are okay desu. life can be a shit show.
>>
>>38376344
>living with parents past the age of no latter than twenty two (done with four year college mark)
Not okay dot filetype.
>>
>>38376344
>tfw 27 and parents seem to be getting increasingly sick of me

This is horrible and I don't know what to do. I'm not cut out for wageslavery.
>>
>>38376344
>Jeez anon..are you okay?
obviously not dummy
>>
>>38377078
start a business or kill yourself
>>
>>38377403
>magically start a business
hahahah *breathes in* etc
>>
File: 325216551.png (947KB, 961x745px) Image search: [Google]
325216551.png
947KB, 961x745px
>>38376344
Didn't need this shit tonight anon
>>
>>38377597
do you have working arms and legs?
I hope you don't think the world around you functions because of magic.
>>
Had a nervous breakdown three months before I turned 30. Ended up moving back in with my mom and living with her until a month after I turned 31. Saved up a lot of money and paid off nearly all my debt during that time.
>>
I can't afford a house and paying rent is true cuckery
>>
>>38377817
Where I live it's actually cheaper to buy a house. (Northern New York)
>>
I can't save because I waste money as I need to constantly need to do things, go places and buy stuff or I feel like life is shit
>>
File: happymerchant.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
happymerchant.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>get your own place!

>buy a car!

>take out some loans for college!

>get a mortgage!

>have 2-3 children!

>eat delicious fried food and drink lots of soda!

>congratulations, you are now a fully taxable asset to the system!
>>
>>38377650

no child, it functions because of money you fucking child.

Don't have money? You can't start a business. Do you for some reason don't know this?
>>
>>38378463
any idea how you could get some money, dipshit?
(this is hypothetical of course, we both know you'd never work for it or to pay off a loan)
>>
>>38377078

27, no job, no friends, no GF. Of course they're getting tired of you
>>
>>38378949
Well I didn't ask to be born.
>>
>>38379278
if you eat food you only have yourself to blame at this point
>>
>>38379312
I don't understand what you mean. I'm supposed to suffer through starvation until I die?
>>
>>38379389
if you did not want to be alive you would not be, you are blaming your parents for your current misery because you are a lazy coward in my opinion
>>
>>38379389
you can't really question his logic when yours is literally based on the idea that you are allowed to be a leech.

Leeches should be killed
>>
>>38379440
My parents made a choice to create said leech. It's not as if I hopped on to them and started sucking their blood without their permission. They could kill me if they wanted to.

>>38379413
There's a significant difference between wanting to die and wishing you never existed. Never existing is a lot easier than taking one's own life after the fact.
>>
>>38379576
fair enough, but you are as responsible for yourself as everyone else is whether they wish they had never existed or not. You could throw in that since your parents are letting you leech off of them they are probably inept in that role, but still you can only shrug it off for so long.

It is a problem that is not going to go away though. 27 is old, but it is still kind of young enough where you can scrape something up.
>>
>>38379698
>you are as responsible for yourself as everyone else is
I'm actually not though. My parents might be getting sick of me, but they're still not ready to stop supporting me. I have strong doubts that they'd ever actually go as far as to stop feeding me or kick me out.

>It is a problem that is not going to go away though. 27 is old, but it is still kind of young enough where you can scrape something up.
I don't think I'll ever "scrape something up". As i said before, I'm not cut out for wageslavery, and unfortunately I don't seem to have any skills, talents, or enough intelligence to be successful with anything else. I hold out a tiny shred of hope that I'll find success in something someday, but logically it seems highly unlikely.
>>
/r9k/ logic- I'll either lay around doing nothing literally rotting away contributing nothing or selling my soul to a life of wageslavery.

How about about a happy medium? At least work part time to afford some nice things once in a while sheesh
>>
>>38379809
>I hold out a tiny shred of hope that I'll find success in something someday, but logically it seems highly unlikely.

Bro you can't just expect shit to happen for you by doing nothing
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38379809
>>38381884
Exactly, Champ. Every journey begins with a single step. All it takes is showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and handing him your resume. It's as simple as that, Champ.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.