[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >start being friendly with a roastie >find out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: nitefeel.gif (7KB, 323x386px) Image search: [Google]
nitefeel.gif
7KB, 323x386px
>be me
>start being friendly with a roastie
>find out that she just wanna be "friends"
>lose complete interest
>start acting neutral, ignoring them, acting like she doesn't exist
>wtf is wrong with you anon? Are you mad at me?
>why should I be?
>I don't know, why would you?
>walk away and barely pay any attention to her

How do I stop doing that?
>>
>>38376061
Why would you want to stop? Just do you and don't worry about what others think.
>>
Don't. You're depriving the roastie of the one thing she actually wants from you which is attention. Don't become a beta orbiter and don't give in to guilt or anything. She's riding the Chad Carousel whenever she's not talking to you anyway. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>38376061
https://youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA
>>
File: ehuehuehue.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
ehuehuehue.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
>>38376373
All roasties say yes but all the guys say no.

lel it's all an ONE SIDED friendship
>>
>>38376061
try not to be such a passive aggressive bitch next time, i dont know.
>>
>>38376373
>Utah
Only cucks and Mormons live in Utah.
>>
>>38376477
The second part is pretty great as well:
https://youtu.be/FYQmqxQgEBY
>>
>>38376531
how is it passive aggressive if you are interested in someone but they don't return the feelings you should stop giving someone your emotions for no reason that's common sense
>>
>>38376477
I love the redpilled comments too. People are learning
>>
>>38376061
That seems like exactly what you should do other wise you'd be a pathetic beta orbiter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.