[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /mentallyabused/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (141KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
141KB, 1000x750px
>no confidence
>no friends
>scared of intimacy both physical and mental
>scared of going outside
>scared of talking about anything personal
>serious trust issues
>never want to do anything because I' scared of being made fun of or put down
>so bad I can't even talk to my therapist about it only to strangers on the internet while I'm anonymous
>just something as simple as a joke targeted towards me can ruin my entire day if not week

I feel so mentally fragile that I'm scared of going outside. I don't have any social media or information about myself public. 4chan and other anonymous websites is the only mean of communication I've ever used in life to meet new people.
I'm so scared of being hurt
>>
Did you have overbearing and emotionally neglectful parents?
>>
>>38375141
grew up with my single mom
not only did she do this to me but also the numerous step dads I had. I would usally hide in my room to try and avoid listening to her screaming and fighting with them. She would always force these fights herself, like it was some kind of sick fetish
my mom is the reason I'm such a negative and pessimistic person
I also hate women because of her
>>
>>38375054
i've been like you my whole life up until recently when i found out the problem that made it especially bad was my best friend that i've had for the last 2 years, used to rip the shit out of me for the slightest thing, would one moment act like my best friend in the world and the next day would pick on me with his chad friends, i finally ended the "friendship" today and after feeling borderline suicidal for the first hour afterwards, i feel a wonderful sense of freedom now, as gay as that sounds.
Moral of the story anon, is that if there's something that's holding you back and you're afraid to let it go, just let it go and you'll feel a lot better.
>>
>>38375256
>Moral of the story anon, is that if there's something that's holding you back and you're afraid to let it go, just let it go and you'll feel a lot better.
woah thanks dude, you just fixed my entire life with that one well thought out line! you must be some kind of guru genious!
I'm gonna go out and live my life now, thanks!
>>
>>38375326
not sure if sarcastic or not but i'll add this as well anyway, i found it to be a lot easier to open up to people than i thought it would be
>>
File: 1429335879064.png (1MB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
1429335879064.png
1MB, 1201x884px
>>38375522
holy shit I hate people like you, you act like you're some kind of old, super wise internet guru and that your obvious and shitty advice will somehow enlighten people and change how they see the world and their life and then somehow be cured of all their problems.
if you honestly thing that this vague advice is going to do anything but make yourself feel better for trying to help someone, then you're a faggot and should kill yourself
>>
>>38376860
I don't think he was acting like that, and you must be overreacting.
No shit you are here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.