[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking down bros. >last night >at a get together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I'm so fucking down bros.

>last night
>at a get together with a couple friends
>wanted to go to the sketchy part of town to score some shrooms for us
>noone wants to come with me so I just go alone
>as I'm catching the bus to go there mom pulls up
>says get in the car
>she knows

One of my so-called friends called my mom and told her what I was doing, I can't understand why. It was my fucking decision to go and these cunts fucked it up. What the fuck do I do? I want to kill myself.
>>
>>38374902
Underage detected.
Please return once you turn 18
>>
>>38374934
I'm 19. I live with my parents and have mental health and drug problems. That's why my mom came to pick me up.
>>
File: 1488165858565.jpg (94KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1488165858565.jpg
94KB, 872x685px
>>38374984
>This is the demographic that posts on /r9k/

I think >>>/b/ might be more to your tastes, kiddo.
>>
Your music taste is gay as fuck, faggot.
>>
>>38375068
What? I lurk this board every day for hours, what's wrong with coming to it for help? I'm truly lost
>>
>>38375126
Get high with your mom. I did it when I was 14, and then she stopped caring if I got high. Not like I did it ever again, it's just I got caught and that was my saving grace.
>>
>>38375103
What the fuck is gay about it?
>>
>>38375172
How did you initiate it?
>>
>>38375173
sadcore/slowcore, that shit that's more than likely black metal (which is arguably the gayest metal subgenre) and fucking crywank. also jesu's s/t >>> silver
nurse with wound is bretty gud, tho, and I like spiderland.
>>
>>38375251
Ok then, it was just a chart of what I was listening to this one week several months ago though.
>>
>>38375292
it's alright, anon. you're 19, it's still not too late for you to stop being a mega faggot who likes giles corey and rhp.
>>
>>38375358
Thanks, I guess. What's wrong with GC though?
>>
>>38375251
Came into the thread just to say crywank fucking sucks. He's just some idiot who learned the basics of playing guitar and decided to record an album (he even admits this). His lyrics aren't terrible but it's objectively bad music.
>>
>>38375404
Ok anon, I like objectively bad music then.
>>
>>38375396
it's too pathetic. buried above ground is a good song, but other than that it's gay as fuck. also that book you get when you buy s/t is cool, but whatever.
>>38375404
i swear to god, that band will lower your testosterone levels better than any hormone pills ever would. so yeah, transitioning is the only thing crywank is good for.
>>
These are the people that are ruining r9k fucking 19 year old larpers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.