[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people fight for women who cheat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: goB2gt0.jpg (18KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
goB2gt0.jpg
18KB, 600x337px
It's a complete turn off for me. I don't want a woman who cheats. It inherently makes them untrustworthy. If she cheated behind another guy for me I can't trust her ever.

Then when people find out they want the partner back for whatever reason. Why? Afterwards they'd be trash to me and I'd like to move on.

They also attack the other person who may not have even known. Even though their partner could have said they're in a relationship. The partner was the complete and utter enabler. Fuck them.
>>
Chads and roasties LOVE drama in their life. Don't know why though
>>
>>38373804
I guess it's a lot of reasons... but people become attached to some one and it's difficult to let them go, or at least the good parts. But mostly I think people might do it because it's an insult to them, that person belongs to them and you have to reclaim your possession... I only think that second part because I believe most people are inherently shitty...

I personally drop some one the moment they do anything overly sketchy no matter how much time or emotions we had.
>>
>>38373901
Emotional shallowness
>>
>>38373901
robots and members of the worlds high iq society usually have interests and hobbies to occupy their lives, even if theyre neets. chads and stacies, however, are generally less intelligent and do not take interest in specific subject matter. they need something to entertain them. drama fills that hole, right?
>>
File: 1493832109581.jpg (13KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
1493832109581.jpg
13KB, 458x418px
>>38373901
modern society has no problems for anyone with half a brain cell to work with

normies just find their own problems to fill the void that nature itself cannot anymore because they aren't satisfied with everything given to them

they are empty, shallow, mindless, scum, the lowest form of sentient beings on this earth
>>
File: 1496537032290.jpg (13KB, 229x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496537032290.jpg
13KB, 229x350px
>>38373804
All women cheat. My mom cheated on her husband and my dad. They are still together and my mom still acts entitled to be treated right by me even though I know she is a bad person. All woman are bad anon even those closest to you.
>>
>>38373804
>Why do people fight for women who cheat?
Unconditional love and loyalty, it's a thing men do.
>>
>>38375368
>Unconditional love and loyalty, it's a thing men do.
Not me. I was cucked last year and when she tried to come back to me I told her to fuck off
>>
>>38375447
Not all men do it, not even a lot I guess, but you won't find ANY woman do it, ever.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.