[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small Town People Suck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: thistriggerstherightwingers.png (43KB, 901x598px) Image search: [Google]
thistriggerstherightwingers.png
43KB, 901x598px
Anyone else hate people from small towns?

They don't even seem human to me. Only if they're in a major or city or a state like California Washington or Oregon and to a lesser extent Nevada and Arizona do I care. Outside of these 5 states I don't like any of the other people from the 50 states especially if they're not from a big city. I can tolerate people from small towns in California and to a lesser extent in the 4 other states I mentioned but outside of that, yuck..

Small town people are disgusting and weird to me

As are people from any other country other than Japan and maybe Brazil. I like Brazil a lot for some reason.

Inb4 some insignificant flyover rightwing state bitches on how California is so Terrible despite being the most successful State in the Union
>>
Nice false flag, faggot. I'm an actual Californian from a major city and I think there are great Americans in every town in every state. Sure some places suck more than others, but I'd never write someone off based on town size.
>>
File: california.png (933KB, 876x610px) Image search: [Google]
california.png
933KB, 876x610px
>>38372411
>Sure some places suck more than others,
You mean anywhere outside of California and the 4 other states I mentioned.

I'm not saying the rest of America sucks. The rest of America is nice.. but compared to California it sucks. Its like California is a 14/10 and the rest of America is somewhere between a 6/10 and a 9/10.

> but I'd never write someone off based on town size.

The town might be nice. The people might be pleasant.... But they will always be small town people and not the same. Not completely human. Idk it's hard to describe.
>>
>>38372597
>so desperate for (You)s you respond to yourself rather than the person you're replying to
>>
>>38372626
Sh-shutup I thought I had a good bait thread. (Even though I believe it's true)

I should have jsut said I hate small town people and anyone who doesnt live in California to make it shorter but I wanted to explain it.

I'll try again another day
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.