[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the only thing I look forward to in life anymore is getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: pagefeature.jpg (363KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pagefeature.jpg
363KB, 800x600px
>the only thing I look forward to in life anymore is getting high
>can't enjoy anything unless I'm high
>no friends
>no job
>can't sleep
>tired all the time
>scared and on-edge all the time
>still live with my mother in a shitty apartment with no hope of moving out
>mentally-ill retard who's scared of people and going outside
>dropped out of college with thousands in debt and no degree to show for it because I was too scared to go to class
>been in therapy for three years and nothing's helped
>psychologist and psychiatrist are both pressuring me to go to the funny farm
>complete failure at life at only 21
It hurts, lads.
>>
File: 1496329812064.png (68KB, 1126x875px) Image search: [Google]
1496329812064.png
68KB, 1126x875px
>scared and on-edge all the time

i know this feel too well
>>
how do you get high with no job?
>>
Maybe you should go to a facility. It's only for a short time, right? And it might do some good. Worse thing that happens is that you're bored for a couple weeks. Guess your only options are that you keep trying some stuff, or you try to get used to your current condition.
>>
>>38372578
I'll skip a dose of a prescribed benzo occasionally and when I have a bunch saved up I take them all at once and feel happy and calm and relaxed and carefree for a whole evening. I actually enjoy things and when I finally go to sleep it's wonderful--no waking up every three hours, no bad dreams, and when I wake up the next day I'm refreshed and energized and calm. It feels great, like what I imagine a normal person feels like. Then everything goes back to being shit a day later. Before the benzos I did Ambien and the three months I did it were the happiest, most creative, most soothing, and most productive months of my life. I'd like to get marijuana but I'd have no way of hiding it from my mom and I have no idea how I'd buy it despite the fact that there are probably dozens of people within a few blocks from me who would sell it. I also can't drink alcohol despite being 21 because I'm on antidepressants and benzos and my mom won't let me because of the interactions. I suppose I could buy a bottle myself and hide it from her but I don't know if that's such a good idea. Writing this post out really hammered in how pathetic my life is.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.