[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all trannies on /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1881.jpg (158KB, 934x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.jpg
158KB, 934x956px
Why not just be gay? Why go through all that shit when you could just fuck the same sex? Am I just ignorant? I really don't get it.
>>
>>38371835
No thanks gays carry aids.
>>
>>38371835
desu the only reason I started feeling gender dysphoria is because of the constant praise of feminity.

Like, I'm pretty boyish as a guy in my early 20's, and I like my body, and I'm not afraid of getting somewhat manlier when I get older. Everytime I feel dysphoric is because I feel like I won't get a nice BF (or at least someone I like), because most people would rather date a tranny than a guy, which makes me feel ashamed, sometimes like I'm not allowed to be a feminine guy, or that it's gross to be one. I think I'd pass pretty well as a tranny too, I just don't want to kill my dick and all that.
>>
>>38371835
some trannies are "lesbians", you know. not all of them want to be with men.
>>
>>38371835

Didn't it occur to you before you made this thread that if we wanted to "just be gay" we would've done that because it's 100 times easier than being trans? Idiot
>>
>>38371835
because I hate my body, and everything about myself
who I fuck doesn't change that
>>
>>38371835
It's not the same thing.
I'm a girl. I'm not a boy.
If anything gay stuff makes me feel even worse because they specifically like my male traits which cause me immense psychological pain.
I already tried to force myself to be gay and I couldn't even get turned on and I wanted to throw up the whole time.
I apologized and ran away and went home and cried in the shower trying to rub that gross shit off of me.
Then I laid in bed sobbing for hours clutching my body pillow until I passed out.
Tldr it doesn't work and makes me want to die.
>>
>>38371835
Because I like dicks but also looking cute. I used to get picked on for acting cutesy and girly, but now it's ok. Plus I look way better as a woman than I do as a dude. Most people that I bump into that knew me from before seem to agree and even my mom says so. Even my dad who hated the idea of me doing all this admits it suits me so much better and that I seem happier. Hell, I even catch him staring at me at times.
>>
>>38374157
Staring at you?
Fucking gross
>>
I like being feminine and wearing feminine clothing.

I want to be a slutty stacey
>>
To all the faggots and trannies, why not just be normal?
>>
>>38375479
I would be normal if I could anon. It would be a lot easier and I wouldn't have to hide anything.
>>
>>38375864
Do your urges not go away after jerkin it to your degenerate fetish?
>>
>>38371835
It's easier to bait people for attention if you have a penis under your skirt while you have cute hair, are skinny (actual skinny not a fucking hamplanet) and wear cute socks.
>>
>>38371835
I don't see how one has to do with the other.
t. bisexual tranny
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (337KB, 1312x954px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.jpg
337KB, 1312x954px
>>38371835
Because I am not a gay faggot like you OP.
>>
File: C9ez-SVXUAAh6Ti.jpg (18KB, 851x479px) Image search: [Google]
C9ez-SVXUAAh6Ti.jpg
18KB, 851x479px
>>38371835
>Why not just be gay?
Because they have a feminization fetish and being simply gay wouldn't satisfy it.
They self insert as the woman.
Thanks to SJW propaganda everywhere nowdays, they've been convinced they ACTUALLY are women or something retarded like that
>>
they're mentally ill what do you expect.
>>
http://avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm

Read this

It has nothing to do with sexuality. It's about having a defective brain that forces you to need to be the opposite sex
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.