[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good lube?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1999.png (192KB, 580x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1999.png
192KB, 580x630px
I wanna see if this "male G-spot" pleasure thing is a meme or not. What lube should I use? All I have is shampoo and soap lying around and I don't think those are safe. Any suggestions?
>>
>>38371414
KY never fails. don't buy into lube memes until you're comfortable with lube, and shoving things up your lewd boihole
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (43KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
43KB, 640x619px
>>38371453
Well I tried some soap a couple of days ago and it only made my ass sting. I think I might have felt the " G-spot" but I wasent aheago-ing or whatever by touching it.
>>
>>38371414
when I used to play with my boihole i always used petroleum jelly, or vaseline. I now just learned that it's dangerous to use that stuff as lube, because it can cause cancer and yeast infection...
>>
File: IMG_1643.jpg (11KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1643.jpg
11KB, 210x230px
>>38371528
What would you recommend then besides just water and spit?
>>
>>38371414
DON'T USE SHAMPOO as a lube.

Once upon a time, I was fooling around with a vibrator in the shower. I lubed up with some nice slippery shampoo and it was pretty awesome until later that day when I got so goddamn sick I thought I had the flu. Turns out there are a whole is of goddamn chemicals in shampoo that are fine on your scalp, but pretty toxic when absorbed by the lining of your colon.

Trust K-Y. It's inexpensive, you can find it everywhere, and it makes your asshole nice and slippery.
>>
>>38371585
You only said you have shampoo and soap, so I'd say just don't play with your asshole. And most home items that can work (like vaseline can be dangerous), so I suggest just buying lube from the internet, and telling your mother to not check what's in the package. Lube is pretty easy to hide.
>>
File: 31EM2fhrLAL.jpg (14KB, 411x500px) Image search: [Google]
31EM2fhrLAL.jpg
14KB, 411x500px
>>38371585
Not that guy. I use this.

I had troubles with most common lubes. They are made for women, and aren't really meant for anal. They contain glycerin, which can cause yeast infections in some women, but have the horrible side effect of making one have the sensation of "having to go" if used anally.

Sliquid is glycerin free, and the sassy brand is thicker, which is better for anal.

Ideally you would use silicone based lube, but if you have silicone toys, silicone lubricants will ruin them. Got to keep those bad dragons in shape.
>>
>>38371414
Don't expect to feel anything at all the first time if you don't have a vibrator
>>
>>38371414
I love this lube. It's safe for all toy types, long lasting, and doesn't get all sticky after a while
>>
>>38371414
I just use Vaseline. And male gspot is most definitely NOT a meme.
>>
File: IMG_1975.jpg (1MB, 1500x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1975.jpg
1MB, 1500x1333px
OP here; is there anything I can use around the house? My family is very conservative and controlling, they won't just let me order whatever I want and I desperately want to take insertation as traps (like my original pic) to another level.
>>
>>38371414
I use astroglide lube gel it's cheap and works great
>>38371787
Also this is very true. I needed a vibrator at first to enjoy myself but now I'm at a point where I much prefer manual
>>
>>38371921
Don't use just anything laying around the house. If you're going to do it, do it right.
>>
Go to the pharmacy. Look around for where they keep the condoms. That's where they keep the lube too. Buy some of that, it's safe and made for sex. Should be like, $10 for a little bottle of it. Water based lube works really well and cleans up easily with a little soap and water.

If you don't have a dildo I recommend using a toothbrush handle. They're thin enough to get in easily and long enough to poke around and find what you're looking for. The shape is usually pretty good for that too. Pick up some condoms to put over it too. The lube & condoms at one place and the toothbrush at another so you don't get any curious looks at the register. A toothbrush also happens to be much more inconspicuous than an actual sextoy and aside from possibly smelling like ass nobody should be very suspicious even if they find any of this stuff.

Cooking oil also works as anal lube, since it's technically 'food' it won't hurt your insides. Don't use anything like soap or shampoo or lotion, that's bad. Keep in mind that oil isn't water soluble and cleanup can be a mess though. It also kinda smells.
>>
Silicone lube OP, its just really expensive compared to the other types, also I can't hit my Pspot either it sucks
>>
>>38371942
Out of curiosity do u cum just from the anal stim alone or do you touch benis aswell?
>>
>>38371921
Not really. The only you might have is Vaseline but it's not safe to use like that. Anything else would be even more risky. If your family is that controlling you may have to just drive to an adult store. That's assuming that you drive
>>
pantene hair conditioner

the orange one
>>
>>38371993
I do have some freedoms, I'm thinking about going through with >>38371971
>>
>>38371990
I touch my benis too. I've gotten close a few times but never got quite over the edge.
Any anons out there have any tips?
>>
>>38371414
I knew a gay guy who used to use whatever was lying around as lube. Conditioner, cooking oil, etc. It eventually caught up to him and he got a raging infection and had to have several feet of intestines removed. Play safe
>>
>>38372044
Lock it up!
>>
Water-based lube is the safest stuff from a chemical standpoint. You'll need to use more of it than silicone, but then the experience just ends up being hotter, don't you think?
>>
As far as household items go, vegetable oil will work, but be warned that it will make a mess
>>
>>38372090
Does that actually help? Besides forcing me to not touch the benis I feel like I'd just get impatient and take it off.
>>
>>38372155
I have no idea, I'm just going off my fantasy: you get locked up and hate it and hate it and hate it but your body adapts and learns to cum only through anal. If you wanna try it, throw the key away!
>>
>>38371414
Don't use soap. Get any water based lube. If you slip a condom over your finger it's not gross either.

Pro tip: don't need to go up the shute to stimulate p spot. Put pressure on the area between your arsehole and Gucci until you find the round thing.
>>
>>38371921
>>38372032
If you want to just start with a little cooking oil on your fingers go for it, personally I didn't really feel anything from that. It wasn't until years later when I actually used a real toy that I found out I really enjoyed it. So, I'd recommend going all the way and investing the $30 in lube & condoms & toothbrush to see whether you like it. Even if you can't find your prostate or don't feel much from it penetration in itself can be very stimulating and enjoyable.

Masturbating / cumming while playing with your ass is really really intense, wayy more than just stroking your dick by itself. It makes a huge difference. Like, actual mind-blank, eyes rolling back, ahegeo and everything.

Make sure you use the toilet to empty yourself out before playing. Do it then hop in the shower after. Go slow, take your time. Don't stretch or force anything too much, you'll gradually loosen up the more you do it. You might go soft, don't worry about that it's perfectly normal. You can always stop for a second and stroke yourself hard again. After a few minutes you should be able to work your ass. If you do both at the same time try not to get carried away and cum too quickly. Just relax and enjoy. The shower conveniently drowns out the sounds and you can easily clean up after too, it's nice.
>>
How matter how much I clean, liquid "stuff: always leaks out.
>>
>>38372044
I make sure I go at least a week without ejaculating. Put in massager. Lie there and just focus on breathing for about 10 minutes. By this point all sorts of weird sensations are happening in my butt and it feels like my massager turned into a vibe on high blast. At no point do I touch benis.

A couple weeks ago I had 5 dry orgasms in one session doing this, but I've been jerking off alot lately so I'm having trouble getting back to that point.
>>
>>38371921
Vegetable oil will live it greasy if you don't wash afterward, but it's perfectly safe and slippery if you don't want to actually buy lube.
>>
>>38372235
by liquid stuff do you mean shit?
>>
>>38372155
>>38372228
Ah, I forgot to mention that going to the pharmacy totally avoids any uncomfortable questions from your family. This stuff is all available over the counter and fits inside your pocket.

It's also a good idea to wait a few days without fapping to increase your enjoyment. You'll be that much more sensitive.
>>
>>38372272

Its like shit-water, sometimes slightly yellow. Smells bad
>>
>>38372258
>a week without ejaculating
That sounds awful but it makes sense and is worth a shot. I'll give it a try, thanks anon.
What massager(s) so you use?
>>
>>38372333
Checked. Consider an enema bulb to clean yourself out first.
>>
>>38372235
More cleaning can be counter-productive in my experience. Eat lots of fibers (chia seeds help tremendously), wait until you naturally need to take a shit, wait a couple of hours, take a shower. That usually keeps my toys 100% clean. Trying enema bulbs gave the same effect you describe.

>>38371414
Water-based lube for anal is great, as is silicone lube if you have glass/metal toys. You likely won't reach your prostate with just fingers, for me it was infinitely better with a glass dildo. Stretching is a meme, what really matters is learning how to relax your boipussy, and that might take a few sessions. Plugs are GOAT for preparing before you go at your hole. Milovana has some great instructions, search for "An Instructional Tease: Anal for Beginners". There are more in the same series covering other forms of play. Don't use shampoo, soap or whatever household stuff. Don't insert anything that lacks a flared base. If you ever get something lost up there, go to the ER - they've seen it all.
>>
>>38372425
Yeah i keep fucking up and jerking off and ruining my progress. It sucks but the orgasms I've had with it were well worth it.

I have 3 different aneros massagers. Anything that general shape should work tho.
>>
>>38372425
A week is more for like... anal-only orgasms. Which are more advanced obviously. It's not really worth waiting more than a couple days as a beginner.

>>38372333
>>38372450
Pick up a turkey baster. Fill it up with water, put it in your butt and inject it. Poop the water out into the toilet. Repeat a few times until it's (mostly) clean.

Not really necessary for solo play unless a little bit of brown really grosses you out that much. In fact it's pretty unhealthy especially if you do it more than once a month. There's important stuff in your butt that you lose when you clean it out.
>>
is just using saliva dangerous? asking for a friend
>>
any recommendations for a good butt-plug? something I can have while shitposting on 4chan for extended periods.
>>
>>38372627
>is just using saliva dangerous?

No, but it's not very good lubricant.
>>
>>38372498
>>38372617
I wouldn't call myself a beginner. I've got a few aneros a lelo hugo and an njoy pure want. Love using them but I've never gone full anal only prostate orgasm which is the goal. So a week though painful makes the most sense
>>
>>38372717
most people that cum from anal jerk off until they reach climax, stop, and then they cum from anal stimulation.

at least, that's the only way I can see it happening.
>>
File: IMG_1707.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1707.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>>38371414
YoUWhATYOuFuCKiNgHoMO
>>
>>38372638
I have this one and I love it. Super comfy for extended wear

https://www.docjohnson.com/platinumtruskyn-thetruplug-taper-black.html
>>
>>38372840
Yeah that works but it's still an ejaculatory orgasm. The orgasms I had with my helix were completely dry. It was totally unlike anything I've ever felt. Like, a distinct and strong feeling of cumming and getting off, but no sharp drop off. It just sort of tapered off after a while and then started back up again. Didn't feel drained at all and was ready for more.

I can only imagine that this is what it feels like for women.
>>
>>38372900
>Trueskyn

Porous materials are really, really bad for your buttplay. Always use pure non-porous silicon or glass/metal toys.
>>
>>38372959

Were they whole-body orgasms too?
They shouldn't have been localised in your genitals.
>>
>>38373108
It's actually nonporous but thanks for weighing in anon
>>
>>38372959
This is what I'm going for. Helix seems a bit small to do the job completely but fuck I'm not the one getting assgasms
>>
>>38373113
So, it starts out as a small spot of pleasure on my prostate, and then starts radiating outwards. The more orgasms I had the bigger the orgasms got. So the last one I had felt like my entire ass and hips and halfway up my stomach was cumming. It was surreal, but like I said I got too horny and ended up jerking off and ruining my spree. Been trying to get back to that point for about a week now.

>>38373162
Having something bigger might help you feel it more in the beginning, but your prostate really isnt that deep in your but. I noticed the smaller toys have more room to hit my prostate at different angles. It almost feels like im getting fingered sometimes.
>>
Please message me private information on male g-spot
Krimbimlord#1867
>>
>>38374567
I don't have a discord, but i imagine that you're the anon that helped everyone with their questions. thanks for helping me and most anons in this thread.
>>
>>38374623
Nope no idea who the discord guy was but not me
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.