[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it a bad idea to tell anyone how much you want to kill yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1495493531215.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495493531215.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
is it a bad idea to tell anyone how much you want to kill yourself?
>>
File: badstart.gif (910KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
badstart.gif
910KB, 245x165px
>>38371388
If you're a guy, yes.
You can tell anyone if you're a girl, especially if you don't actually want to kill yourself.
>>
>>38371510
shit what about (((professionals)))? if I tell one of the univ counselors will my parents know and ill have all my legal rights to own guns taken away and not be able to find a job?
>>
>>38371568
You'll just get help. Your parents won't know if you're over 18.
>>
>>38371695
but should i tell the professional about my suicidal tendencies? because i feel like there no point in seeing someone like that if I cant be 100 percent honest with them
>>
>>38371510
This

I tried to kill myself a year and a half ago.
It just made things worse, the bullying got worse, even people that were close to me started fucking with me

If you're gonna do it, make sure it works or that no one else finds out about it
>>
>>38371967
It's never a good idea to tell them, especially if you're a minor.

They don't actually care about helping you, they have zero emotionally investment, they just want money. And maybe to feel like heroes
>>
>>38372051
welp i guess ill just aim for another sad clingy depression relationship instead
>>
>>38371967
Don't do it
My parents sent me to a psychiatrist after my failed attempt and she gave me horrible meds that made me feel and act like a retard

It's hard to recover but I could only do it by myself. My problem was that I cared too much about shit and that was crushing me, their solution was to dope me enough that I couldn't actually think hard enough to care about anything. I eventually stopped going there and taking the pills, it nearly ruined my life. It gave me a new perspective though. I'm not afraid of death at all and I don't care about most things other people would, but I still care about my crafts and hobbies. I might just be a useless and mentally damaged NEET, but I'm finally comfortable in my position.
>>
>>38371967
You're more likely to solve it yourself, unless you want meds.

>>38372051
>they have zero emotionally investment
This actually makes it easier imo. See it as pure business.
>>
>>38371388
Well you just told us, was it a bad idea?
>>
>>38371388
>namefag
>"""suicidal"" atentionwhore
lol
>>
File: pet.jpg (43KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
pet.jpg
43KB, 473x704px
>>38372248
So far no one has told him to go Rodge himself.
>>
>>38371388
Just noticed that Poppy has a pretty big nose.
>>
>>38371388
If you want to kill yourself it means you have the same feelings toward yourself as others around you, if you actually care about the people around you will relieve them of the burden that is your existence
>>
>>38372603
Underrated

Flying originalospaghetti monster
>>
>>38371388
yes. keep it to yourself, they can't do anything for you so why tell them.
>>
>>38371967
they'll ask if you have a plan, if you say yes, they are obligated to intervene (cops, 5150 etc.)
if you say no, they can't really do anything about it other than talk and prescribe stuff maybe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.