[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTFO normies stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>roastie moving speaker in on truck in parking lot
>anon, can you help me lift it into the bed of the truck?
>put it on the tailgate and walk away
>watch her fumble to pull it back further into the bed
>hear it smash onto the floor from inside my building
>>
>took a shit in the living room
TAKE THAT MOM! haha fucking normie has too clean up her kids SHIT even though he's 23 ahaha too funny
>>
>>38370203
Thats what Mommys are for!
Its her duty to make sure Im safe and happy and fed and clean no matter my age
>>
@38370236
Just fucking kys you monster Jesus Christ this is revolting what the fuck would your friends think if you told them this?
>>
>>38370203
>23
She would have had to have you at 5 years old for you to be old enough to be here.
>>
>>38370260
>I'm flamboyantly new and don't know about peepee poopoo
Unironically put a bullet in your skull.
>>
>>38370260
>@38370236
I think you messed up there little fellow how old are you?
>>
>>38370266
The anon that posted is 23 you fucking moron. Jesus Christ were born stupid or were you tied to bungie cord as a new born and yoyo'd into the ground until you were a retard.
>>
>>38370168

>roastie on tinder tries to get me to order pizza for her and gives me her address
>post it on craigslist advertising that im in the process of moving and getting rid of most of my furniture, free for anyone who picks it up.

>in club during freshers week, roastie tries to get me to buy her a drink except she wants two drinks, even though i saw her walk up whilst talking intimately with a guy, order her two glasses of tap water and walk off.

>walking home from lectures, roastie ordered something heavy idk, calls me over whilst shes taking a call and asks me to lift it; I just walk off.

she didnt even fucking say hi to a complete stranger, just asked me like a fucking servant.
>>
>>38370397
>Freshers
Good times
Can't wait for refreshers this September
>>
>>38370315
Read that as "she's" and you should also commit suicide for being so autistic that you're triggered by shitposts.
>>38370397
Every man I know has stories exactly like this. Are modern women beyond salvaging?
>>
>>38370260
I legitimately can't tell if new or ultimate meta ruse
>>
>>38370439
>K-kys h-heh showed him
Fuck off you are clearly too stupid to both read properly and think of a decent thing to say back. You really are one dumb fuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.