[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confessions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: noose.jpg (35KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
35KB, 535x800px
>Search OPs...

>confession
>0 results

How unfortunate. I'll start,
I do hard drugs to feel normal.
Not so special, right?
Well let me explain. I have a girlfriend, we are in love, have a healthy sex life, and we're happy, nothing fake even in the slightest.
We're both pretty introverted, we're logical, and we're both pretty rebellious.
We met when I was trying to reconnect with old friends that i'd been separated from over the years at school
Happened to be her best friend.
She was (and is) shy, adorable, our kinks matched, she wanted to be dominated and pounded, i was into dominating,
But. I don't feel things. I'm not a sociopath, because i feel empathy. I just can't feel normal human emotions.
I Made out with my ex and came close to banging
I trip at home to experience normal emotions through watching other people enjoy themselves.
I'm not a cuck. Don't get me wrong, there are at least a few dudes i've fucked up because of something they did regarding her
This kid johnny, at the end of gym class where we go back to the locker room, johnnys slow as shit so i walk behind him
Right when the last other person passes the door i grab him
He's short as shit from shooting meth or whatever so it's easy
He'd said earlier 'Oh you're dating (her name)? Damn she got a FINE assss"
slammed his head into the plexiglass several times before showing him a picture of her and walking away
This kid that was in rotc was stalking her on fb and sending her creepy messages after being told to stop
Saw him in the hallway and slammed his head into a water fountain and walking away.
Hell, I even used /b/ to coordinate harrassment towards the ho i made out with to get her to kill herself all because she tried to fight my wifey.
I don't really know what else to say.
>>
>>38370013
you're a piece of shit, you think you're allowed to fuck people up just cuz they say something u don't like? get the fuck out of here
>>
>>38370922
your wife'll either leave u or kill herself or get killt
>>
File: 1441092076140.jpg (32KB, 302x192px) Image search: [Google]
1441092076140.jpg
32KB, 302x192px
I'm an almost male rostie. I'm the faggot who sucks random dick to feel good, stops then starts again when the urge gets strong. I'm only posting now because its 6am and I find I want nothing so much as to heat a man panting in pleasure as I work his cock
>>
>>38370013
>I have a girlfriend
Stopped reading there. Get out, norman, and don't come back!
If you people keep replying to him giving him advice, we'll never get the normies out. Just don't give him attention.
>>
>>38370922
pretty much.

>>38370957
she's tried the former and refuses the latter

>>38371194
fag

>>38371458
*accidentally ascends to normiehood*
>>
I used to be a catfish. For like a long period too, for like 3 - 4 years I pretended to be a girl online to escape my real life, had a circle of friends online and everything too. Its why I continued so long because I genuinely liked them as friends but didn't want to tell them the truth.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.