[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackbot here, how do I avoid pic related?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1500053658781.jpg (220KB, 1322x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1500053658781.jpg
220KB, 1322x1040px
Blackbot here, how do I avoid pic related?
>>
>>38369916
>80% of women fuck 20% of men

>People wonder why 50% of black women and only 20% of black men have herpes.
>>
>>38369916
Use a condom and common sense. 50% of black women are also filthy whores... but they're easy to spot. Find the ones that aren't degenerate.
>>
>>38370014
Condoms won't protect you from the herp.
>>
>>38369916
staying pure, those condoms that change color when in contact with STDs, or demanding STD tests with documentation.
in reality your viable "clean" numbers are around 14%. black women as a population(in first world countries. origin countries are actually much lower at "just" 50%) are running an 86% infection rate with one STD or another.
>>
>>38370080
oh. and also this
>>38370048
condoms won't help during full blown sex just a safeguard buying you time before your bodies actually meet where hopefully you find out in time.
>>
like 80% of people have mouth herpes. this is retarded /pol/bait kill yourself
>>
File: sft.png (1MB, 1275x907px)
sft.png
1MB, 1275x907px
DELETE
THIS
THREAD
RACISTS
>>
>>38370157
That's reddit roastie propaganda. How many people do you know who have had herpes outbreaks? How many people do you know who have warts on their genitals? Whores like to say this so they're not judged for their whorish behavior. Did you know that chicken pox is a form of herpes? This is what they mean when they say everyone has herpes. It's like keeping a cheetah as a pet then saying "wtf everyone has cats!" when someone calls you out for keeping a cheetah in your backyard like a dumb fuck. There's a difference between getting chicken pox as a kid and sucking so many dicks that you're beginning to develop sores on your face.
>>
>>38370179
FACTS ARE RACIST REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38370157
80% is worse case and highly assumptive. its more than likely around 50% and type 1(oral) has jackshit for serious side effects whereas type 2 will fuck you for life.
>>
>>38370298
oral herpes is the thing that gives you cold sores you fucking retarded virgin.
>>
>>38369916
SAUCE ON LAST ONE PLEASE ANON
>>
>>38370332
above waist below waist types is a myth, 1 & 2 are both genital and oral
>>
>>38370351
>virgin delusion
hope this is bait.
>>
>>38370340
What the fuck does that have to do with what I said, cunt?
>>
>>38370442
oral herpes is irrelevant
>>
>>38369916
STDs are pretty common among all humans. Most are infected but do not have any symptoms. That kiss your mother gave you regularly in your childhood? Yea STDs.
>>
>>38369916
Do not engage in those sexual activities with any and all genders.
>>
>>38370784
>Do not engage in those sexual activities with any and all genders.
This
It's too dangerous
>>
Fuck only white girls
>>
>>38371676
Most don't have the $500 for a scene
>>
>>38369916
Get STD test docs before you fuck and only fuck in established relationships.

To be honest, the only good way to avoid this kind of thing sanely is to get tested together with someone when you've been dating for a while and decide to start having sex. People who are only interested in weekend hookups just don't think it's worth the time to get tested and bring the results, and you're definitely never going to meet a girl while you're out at a bar or something and then tell her you want to fuck her at a later date when she brings appropriate STD testing information, she'll just ditch you.
>>
>>38370179
It's also illegal to release surveillance footage of teenagers to the public without first blurring their faces out, which would be time-consuming and make the footage useless for actual crime prevention since they confirmed it's only teenagers doing the robberies. So, desu, just not releasing the footage at all is actually the right move here.
>>
>>38371706
You shouldn't really try to make white girls pay for fucking black men, that's wrong
>>
File: 1491858271482.png (242KB, 642x2676px)
1491858271482.png
242KB, 642x2676px
I know cuz dam safe
>>
>>38369978
20/50 is 40% though

it would be the 40% 60% rule which sounds a lot more acurate

40% of the men fuck 60% of the women.
>>
>>38369916
All black women in the world? Or just USA?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.