[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women do this? pd: it's not the same guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: ydnNR0Y.png (768KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
ydnNR0Y.png
768KB, 1024x728px
why do women do this?

pd: it's not the same guy
>>
People aren't required to stay together forever once they're in a relationship. It's not like they were married.
>>
Do you honestly expect most people to stick on a relationship they began as teenagers
>>
>>38369235
also point out the dude on the right clearly has money. money changes everything.
>>
>>38369317
What makes you think he has a lot of money? He's just wearing standard dress clothes and sunglasses.
>>
>>38369235

She got hot, and traded up for a Chad. It's simple biology really. If a fat guy got fit and was dating an average looking girl, he'd trade her for a hot Stacy too.
>>
>>38369286
>>38369269
>t. roasties
this is why men hate women, a relationship is just like a marriage except without a ceremony or a ring. You do everything a married couple does. Live together, spend money on your girlfriend, have sex, romantic dates.
>>
>>38369235
>See photo
>do google search
>Find out this was from Reddit in 15 seconds
>Trace it back to the original Tumblr in 15 more seconds
>Search through archive
Guess what?
Its the same guy
>>
To idiots falling for stale bait: it is literally the same guy. All of the images you see like this are designed to feed your bitter, infantile hatred of women so that you'll remain a virgin.
>>
>>38369383
>a relationship is just like a marriage except without a ceremony or a ring. You do everything a married couple does. Live together

No, that's not how it works.

>>38369397
kek
>>
>>38369336
His clothes are clean and look expensive. You should dress like him if you want to impress women. Also, its well known that men who wear pastel pink are either faggots, Mexicans or are alphas with balls of steel.
>>
>>38369450
>His clothes are clean and look expensive.
That's the bar we're setting for being rich?

>Also, its well known that men who wear pastel pink are either faggots, Mexicans or are alphas with balls of steel.

Or they're just white frat boys...
>>
>>38369235
>that guy on right
>chad

lel sure
>>
File: you_dumb_bastard.png (169KB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
you_dumb_bastard.png
169KB, 350x258px
>>38369383
>a relationship is just like a marriage except without a ceremony or a ring.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Fuck that guy. She improved her health, fitness, looks, self-esteem, drive and determination and he stayed a worthless piece of shit probably working as a cashier at office max. Look at him in that photo, that's not a guy who's moving up in the world. If you want to keep even a 6/10 you need to work for it and work for it much harder than women. It can make you angry wah wah but that's reality. Accept it.
>>
>>38369383
>a relationship is just like a marriage except without a ceremony or a ring
Wew. You went full on stalker and harassment mode when she left you didn't you? Shoulda. Putah. Ring. Onit.
>>
>>38369481
Read the thread, you dumbass newfag.
>>
>>38369235
I like his fit
She doesn't look all that great
>>
>>38369564
I'm retarted. My point still stands if the image were true.
>>
>>38369397
I knew that even without playing internet detective. Look at the nose and chin. He clearly grew into his adult body, started working out, and learned to dress/groom himself.
>>
>>38369569
She still has fat girl arms.
>>
>>38369594
Yeah but mostly it's her stacy-like hair and big mouth
>>
>>38369589
Sure, its obvious, but I like to be *sure*
The real story here?
Fins that fat girl with a pretty face, get her to work out, and BAM! 9/10 GF!
>>
>>38369635
Good eye. That's white trash tier dye job. Hm, they are still growing out of it.
>>
>>38369383
>this is why men hate women
Men don't hate women, robots hate women. There's a difference.

>>38369340
This.
>>
>>38369641
Seems like they basically motivated each other to become Chad and Stacey. Cute story, hope they're still together and happy.
>>
>>38369235
this shit has been posted here hundreds of times
it's the same fucking guy, can we stop
>>
>>38369235
Some women are just slutty like that.
>>
>>38369921
r9k is ironically the most unoriginal board.
>>
>>38369340
I don't man, at Uni, I saw lots of fit, tall, good-looking guys dating below their potential.
>>
>>38369235
original pic said they are indeed the same guy though
>>
>>38369578
But it isn't true, and thus literally proves your point wrong, you actual retard.
>>
>>38369235
>4 years
amount of stuff that could happened doesn't allow to draw any conclusions
>>
File: 1496902752549.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496902752549.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>38369383
Could you be who I think you are?
>>
>>38370068
Right so now in every real life scenario when a female blossoms or has a guy buy her tits she totally sticks by him.
>roasties will use you and leave you for chad
>women are angels who stick with you for your personality
Choose one and go by the rule that "you are not the exception".
>>
>All these dumbass newfags who don't read threads before posting and don't maintain a level of healthy skepticism while browsing this site
>>
She upgraded her life, I don't think she is a bad person at all. Here is what interests me, the beta looking first BF most likely took her virginity. So is chad getting sloppy seconds? But he's getting a better version of her...
>>
>>38370146
It's the same guy in all three pictures, anon. It's a troll image.
>>
>>38370112

lol, nah. Once chads saw who her boyfriend was, its like sharks in blood infested waters. Only a matter of time.
>>
>>38370174

Its not the same guy. Look at the hairline, the neck width, the jaw and he is a lot taller.
>>
>>38370133
>Choose one
I think you're probably too autistic to ever have a relationship regardless of what you choose
>>
>>38369692
>t. Whiteknight virgin
Men are aware of women, boys are naive to them.
>>
>>38370192
>Look at the hairline, the neck width, the jaw and he is a lot taller.
That's what happens in your late teens/early 20s, idiot. Just because you still look like a pudgy 12 year old doesn't mean everyone is the same way.
>>
File: 1471851030292.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1471851030292.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>38369286
What about in their early 20's?
>>
>>38370364
When everyone's world was much smaller and their personal growth was limited to their small town, family, and church, people were able to grow together in a similar direction at a younger age. Now our world is so vast with so many new things to discover and directions to grow, it's much harder for people to grow together.
>>
It's not the same guy.
http://shakenstirredandsouthern.tumblr.com/post/81563364642/how-long-have-you-been-with-your-boyfriend
http://shakenstirredandsouthern.tumblr.com/post/108454044864/to-the-woman-who-loves-him-next
>>
>>38369553
If a girl can't stay committed to a guy without marriage she isn't going to stay committed in the marriage either. You girls are terrible shit posters acting like it'd be different when you're married.
>>
>>38370622
She seems like a nice girl. I hope the guy has found someone new, too.
>>
>>38369446
>oooh, i need a wedding to stay with a man, oh wait it's time to slay patriarchy too! what i should do? Better find the more stable man i can find, fuck good relations

That's really sad
>>
>>38370685
What exactly makes a man or woman so infallible that they can't be left once a relationship beings? If anything females should stop engaging in sex (all cavities) with someone who they haven't married. I'll give men a bit more leeway on that side of things. If you are in a relationship and feel sincerely that you want to make it permanent like a marriage then you must propose to her. That is how it works. >>38370750 I don't care about weddings, but I do care about statement of commitment. A personal contract, vows, under god - not a legal contract. It's essential to state your level of commitment to her each step of the way. If you take her on some dates and feel strongly that you would like to be exclusive with her, you have to tell her that and ask her if she will be exclusive with you otherwise she'll think you're dicking around. If you see yourself spending your life with her you have to have the same talk. Women generally wait for the man to do this and will get nervous if she thinks you're not committing.
>>
>>38370862
That's the point, in fact. Better know what do you want and want do your partner want before buying an house, having children, then destroy everything.
>>
File: jenna marbles.png (1MB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
jenna marbles.png
1MB, 1300x900px
Women can never be honest or truthful.
>>
>>38371099
Nice try mods
oregano
>>
>>38371099
Tranny makeup should be a red flag that deters you long before first date.
>>
She levelled up, her boydriend didn't.
So she ditched him for someone on her own level.

Instead of crying like babies and blaming the woman, why don't ask yourself why that dude wasn't doing anything to improve himself while his woman improved herself to such a degree that she completely outclassed him in the a few short years.

Yes, women always prefer to marry *up* rather than down, but simple fact is, if you can't best a woman, you're a lousy excuse for a man.
>>
>>38369397
Nice job anon
Op is a faggot
>>
>>38369235
I find this hilarious because it's the same fucking guy. You guys are terrible at recognizing faces.
>>
>>38372089
Because being physically attractive as a man is basically impossible to achieve through hard work, and the bar is much higher than it is for women. It's all about face, height, test levels, bone structure (wide, thick bones), dick size, etc. You either have it or you don't.
>>
>>38369383

there is no obligation to stay with someone if you've been on a few dates.
>>
>>38369436
in this case it may be the same guy but isnt it true that usually a person would want to get a more attractive partner if they had become more attractive
>>
>>38369481
>life's not fair
>accept it
>"what do you mean women are not worth it?"

good thing I can get by just fine without the vaginal jew
>>
>>38369235
Women are worth getting with. Especially older ones. The sooner you accept this the better. Women's value is at an all time low.
>>
File: 1497398775318.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497398775318.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>38372089
>Implying women ever go for guys their own level
top kekk breh
>>
>>38372636
>Women's value is at an all time low.
>This is what Chad actually believes
>>
>>38372901
I am not exactly Chad. I have slept with a few women but you need to realize that women are all whores. Marriage material women are about 1% of all females. Women are worthless now. Not worth anything other than a quick fuck. Certainly not worth starting a family with. Just wait for artificial wombs and sexbots to replace women. We are less than 10 years away.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.