[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So fembots, what is your fatal flaw? Why arent you a normie or stacie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 10

So fembots,
what is your fatal flaw?
Why arent you a normie or stacie?
>>
The answer is always daddy/mommy issues or self-diagnosed mental illness. Real fembots are crippled.
>>
there are no fembots actually
>>
I'm only into anyone if I get to be the fully dominate one in the relationship.
I only really like sex if I peg someone.
I want to be called mommy but during and outside of sex.
I don't like birthcontrol of any kind although I got very low fertility and don't want kids, I've only aborted once.

Only time I want 'traditional' sex is with mommy play, I start it, and he fucks me gently until he just starts thrusting like an animal from being pent up for so long.
Also I demand chastity and I only really unlocked it once a month.

also in terms of personality I am a massive fucking scumbag and I got massive self esteem issues I hide and compensate with by flirting with guys while I am with someone else. I never told my now-ex bf I did it, it would break his heart and I didn't want to actually hurt his feelings.
>>
>>38369101
Use me mommy :^)
>>
>>38369031
Well I could probably name many things that set me apart from stacie/normie, but to keep it short:
>bad karma throughout life
>indifference towards life
>nobody likes me
>fresh-baked neet
>high probability of having untreated ADHD
>depression
>my privicy basically gone
>memed life in general
>>
>>38369101
>I got massive self esteem issues I hide and compensate with by flirting with guys while I am with someone else. I never told my now-ex bf I did it, it would break his heart and I didn't want to actually hurt his feelings.
Did you checked where are you posting this?
>>
>>38369031
>That pic
This is apparently my fetish.
>>
>>38369313
>nobody likes me
I like you
>>
>>38369101
>tfw no mommy gf to peg me and NTR me
I just want my feelings hurt desu but it would be nice if she was sweet too
>>
>>38369350
I already claimed mommy u faggot funs ur own
>>
The hos here are just ridiculously picky.
>>
>>38369484
At least say the place so I can move there
>>
>>38369313
you can be my new gf, fembot. I'll see you soon
>>
>>38369031
a crippling laundry list of mental issues i refuse to take medication for, general hate of most everyone(men especially), lack of empathy, and blatant refusal to pretend to be socially functional. i've been told the last one is what really does it but who knows you can't trust psychiatrists for shit.
>>
I have no desire to socialize with people. I like being alone, it's the only time I'm ever happy and content. My misery stems from being forced into this society.
>>
>>38369742
>general hate of most everyone(men especially)
I I weren't under my sheets I would send you a dick pic
>>
>>38370005
it has nothing to do with genitalia just how you as a gender act. the vast majority of you somehow manage to pull worse shit than stacies.
>>
>>38369101
>but i've only aborted ONCE guys :DDDDD
>>
>>38369031
4/10 or lower just bottom of the barrel is the only way for a female to not be normie or stacy. Pussy rules. They would have to be seriously nasty.
>>
>>38370189
>the vast majority of you somehow manage to pull worse shit than stacies.
How?
>>
>>38370223
Discord me your pics, pls
>>
No one likes me. That is literally it.
>>
File: f25.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
f25.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>38369101

>I've only aborted once

Fire up the gas chambers.
>>
>>38370368
I like you. Don't feel bad pls
>>
Now that I've been awakened to how men shill for women, it amazes me how women can exist who cannot for whatever reason get cock. I mean good God almighty, men worship women in disturbing ways. Even "alpha males" do it in their own way. The slut problem exists because of men. Fembots, why are you failing to take advantage of how men worship you like stupid faggots?
>>
>>38370376
I like you. Thank you very much.
>>
>>38370207
>>38370374
A friend of mine broke down recently and admitted to 4 abortions. I didn't know what to tell her at first, because I'm vehemently against abortion. I just ended up telling her that her pain and suffering she's been living with is one of the reasons, albeit selfish, that abortions shouldn't happen and that I was sorry she put herself through that.
>>
>>38370412
You're welcome. Hope you have a great day
>>
>>38369101
fucking diamonds reading this gj baitanon
>>
My flaw is being gay, if I were straight I'd be married by now
>>
>>38370413

There's no point. You can point out how women like her are a product of the sexual revolution, but she won't understand what you're talking about. Everyone is degenerate these days, including me, we live in a fallen world with almost no morals but I still strive to be good every day. /r9k/ forgets that some good women still exist, even though they are rare.
>>
>>38369031
Agoraphobia and avpd
>>
>>38370444
Hey, thanks! You too!! :D
>>
File: 1499187732775.jpg (236KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1499187732775.jpg
236KB, 650x842px
>can't look into the eyes of the person I'm speaking with
>weeb since 5th class because I had (have) no friends and had nothing better to do
>always forget the words I want to use when speaking with someone
>my mother says I'm always extremly serious and paranoid
>ugly as fuck and some boys called me fucking Godzilla 2 years long
>tfw no bf
>>
>>38370543
You're a very lovely being :)
>>
>>38370508
She blames it on her ex-husband not wanting the kids and one time in college. She realizes that it torments her and she'd have been happy to raise the ones with her husband (not the college one). I get how it would be a big blow to end up a single mom and drop out of college and completely limit your life path, but you know, that's the result of whoring around. Imagine being so weak willed that you literally murder the baby you're gestating, because your husband didn't feel like raising another kid but also didn't care to take steps to stop getting her pregnant. Messed up shit,
>>
>>38370599

Yes. Being a slut and a whore has massive consequences. And as men we are also very guilty of enabling it too. She sounds like trouble. She can't be saved at this point. You should cut her off.
>>
>>38369101
i'm you but loser version
>>
>>38370303
General vapid and mindless behavior.
Example this shit: >>38370405 it's obvious when others see it happen but somehow your mind drains into your dicks when you're the target this time. How hard is it to stop and take a step back and have some basic control? I've seen men go from talking about quarterly reports and budgeting formulas over drinks to fists in each others faces just because a hot chick asked the table if they'd buy her a drink and so and so SWEARS she was asking him. All that intelligence, hardwork, discipline, and success rendered to nothing but animalistic intents and impulses. Stacies have some level of excuse in that they don't have any of that good shit in the first place so there's no tragic fall just baseline but shitty and expected norm. Now think of ALL the shit men have done just for a chance at sex throughout history and still despite this you never learn. Women at least have recently been proactive in their own change albeit misguided and extreme but nonetheless have attempted to take steps away from their lesser base.
>>
>>38370405
no need to hit where it hurts the most. we're the lowest of the low. you always say women can't be robots but we're the ultimate robots.
>>
>>38370744
>i'm you but loser version
if you're really like her, can you be my gf?
>>
Men do not find me attractive
>>
>>38370918
You're very attractive for me.

Originally, yours
>>
>>38370725
Actually since that break down communications have been nearly completely ended. This side of her came out when the child support and alimony started getting lower, and yes I see strong signs in other behavior that she is trouble, at least for now.
>>
File: gf.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>r9k fembots
>flaw
>other than raging mental illnesses, slutwhoring, and roastie behavior
>most do not know how to cook/clean
>too expectant
>low iq, limited view on the world
>heh i m grill on r9k n all men worship the fembots so truly i must deserve one of the higher type
>sit on ass waiting for chad
you're all like cats
>>
>>38370554
yeesh godzilla. Bullying is not fun.
>>
>>38370756
But I just want a girl to cuddle with. I don't care about sex
>>
>>38370554
>can't look into the eyes of the person I'm speaking with
I realized I had that problem around 13 and forced myself to change that. It took a few years to get right still with some slips for years after. I had a really hard time with listening comprehension while looking in people's eyes.
>always forget the words I want to use when speaking with someone
Had this problem a lot too and it was awkward and embarrassing. The only thing that helps is to keep working on social skills.
>my mother says I'm always extremly serious and paranoid
I was told this too and also that I was extremely literal and unable to understand sarcasm. I learned sarcasm from friends who apparently were extremely sarcastic and would make fun of me every time I took them seriously and laugh how gullible I was.

If you get the eyes thing down you'll be on your way. There is shy guy out there that will understand the other stuff.
>>
I'm single and in my 30's. Yet somehow I don't feel it. According to everybody i'm supposed so depressed that i'm inches away from death. Yet i'm not. I really enjoy my single life. Although I worry I've become so independent that I can't have a mate.
>>
>>38371718
>there are people over 30 on this board
Hit the road, grandma, r9k is only for us cool kids.
Seriously how can anyone that mature enjoy this place? I'm in my early 20s and already find it kinda tiresome.
>>
>>38371897
Your world gets smaller and smaller after leaving college until you have few to no friends left, because everyone is busy, has moved, is married, has kids, etc. If anything it makes sense.
>>
>>38371897
I like watching people weird logic in threads. Also really enjoy /fa/.
>>
I didn't go college so my unpleasant personality and below average looks wasn't enough to keep people talking to me. I also don't have any social media accounts so even desperate men don't message me
>>
>>38372048
Well you've come to the right place, bby ;^)
Because we all have unpleasant personalities and below average looks here.
>>
>>38372048
>I also don't have any social media accounts so even desperate men don't message me
Desperate man here
>>
>>38371147
this.
/thread
orignal4
>>
I just don't get people, I don't know what motivates them, what they want from me, what they like to talk about.
>>
File: too beautiful.jpg (862KB, 1112x1406px) Image search: [Google]
too beautiful.jpg
862KB, 1112x1406px
>>38369031
>>38371147
>>38372311
No see it's men's fault for being intimidated by strong, beautiful women.
>>
I'm a boring, unmotivated and rather selfish person. I'm not very attractive either so nobody pretends to not care about all my flaws.
>>
File: candy.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
candy.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>38372510
>strong and beautiful
pic related.
and as far as cucks go, they're cucks. I have no excuse for them.
>>
>>38372510
she's slutting in that pic. Of course she's not going to find a faithful boyfriend by slooting and posting tits on instagram
>single mother
>>
fat
ugly
autistic
mean-spirited
deeply stupid- possibly even brain damaged- iq of roughly 80
bizarre sexual appetite
habitually revolting
frightened of all men
>>
>Irregularly tall (5'11)
>Mentally ill with a long list of mental issues
>Socially awkward and generally unplesent to be around
>Afraid of strangers
>Forever a NEET having to rely on other people because mental illness
>>
File: orignl.png (1MB, 1080x1424px) Image search: [Google]
orignl.png
1MB, 1080x1424px
>>38372510
>>38369101
>>38369563
>>38370223
>>38370413
>>38370405
>>38370480
>>38370599
>>38372048
gr8 b8 m8(s)
gtfo. you've no place here.
>>
>>38372813
What mental illnesses? I'm pretty sure most of the anons here are fucked up but even some of them managed to escape NEETdom.
>>
I'm not self-aware enough to figure it out but most people who come into contact with me, however briefly, dislike me.
>>
>>38372629
Similar conditions here, if you add
>don't think murder is wrong

Want to destroy men, together?
>>
>>38369031
Autism. I'm not unattractive or fat. I'm middle of the road intelligence.

I have a terrible temper. When I was in school I would just beat the shit out of other girls because I could not stand the way their teeth hit against one another... not perfectly aligned. It was annoying. I got diagnosed then unsurprisingly lol.

I come here mainly because it is comforting to see others who don't want to interact with society I guess. Even with all my shortfalls, being a girl really is easy mode. Finding a man to look after me, even with my problems is not impossible.

I want to die because the thought of having to spend another 50-70 years with the retards on this planet is unbearable. I will wait till my mother dies, I love her, she's really a stellar lady.
>>
Don't like Tinder or any of those matchmaking apps. Fear of rejection of asking a guy out.
>>
>>38373232
-__-

Roastie Whore. Do you really think being a robot means not using tinder? Perhaps I just expect others to be as useless as I am.

Are you atleast a neet? do you have no friends? or at least just one friend who only sticks around out of pity?

Do you leave your house less than twice a month?

do you eat one meal a day, or otherwise never stop eating? are you an actual robot or do you just browse here for laughs?
>>
>>38369031
>Why arent you a normie or stacie?
I technically am, at least appearance and popularity-wise, but sadly, I am a lesbian. I haven't told anyone and won't until I move away someday.
>>
>>38373376
>lesbian in 2017 makes you a robot
gtfo
>>
>>38373209
>Finding a man to look after me, even with my problems is not impossible.
No shit. You probably have bf.
>>
>>38373313
My answer was referring to the question of not being a normie/stacie you jackshit, since most people seem to meet or start relationship these days
>>
>>38373011
Aspergers, anxiety, depression, bipolar, dyslexia, ICD, are the main ones. I also have break downs a lot when I under a lot of stress and seizures at least twice a month.
>>
>>38373507
Plenty of stacies/normies don't use tinder.

Are you a robot or not ? If you feel you are, what is it that makes you one and why? this is the question, not can you get dick, you're not even a whore, but you wish you had the guts to be one.
>>
>>38373232
Tinder isn't for asking people out on dates it's for hooking up.
>>
>>38373508
What do you think the causes are? We're you abused as a kid? Just born that way? In any case it sounds like you've got a pretty shitty lot in life.
>>
File: freefalling.jpg (452KB, 1200x1995px) Image search: [Google]
freefalling.jpg
452KB, 1200x1995px
>>38369031
Overthink everything I say until the point where I end up saying nothing.
Example: new job doing work in backroom, girl co-worker taking her break, doing nothing but eating, run through a conversation with her multiple times, choosing what lines are the funniest, never say anything, her break ends and she leaves.
>>
>>38370523
How scared of people are you? Is there any desire for a bf or intimacy?

>>38370554
Be my gf
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 960x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 960x901px
>>38369031
I'm prettier than average but not enough to be a Stacy so I'm floating in an awkward "eh, I guess she's cute"

I was always just awkward, like in social situations I just stand and watch instead of contributing because I don't know how to. I managed to score myself a boyfriend recently but he's more social than me so I don't know how much longer he's going to want me.
>>
>>38373881
The trick is to not think before you talk. I'm really a fucking sperg but people think I'm charismatic because I talk a lot relative to other spergs.
>>
>>38372629
>bizarre sexual appetite
>frightened of all men
How does this work? Explain pls
>>
>>38373936
Pic? I'll determine whether or not you're truly cute
>>
>>38369031
>Why arent you a normie or stacie?
they don't wear enough makeup. it's that simple, anon. Easy mode has its privileges.
>>
>>38369031
I'm social in situations where I don't need to be. Like I'll casually talk to the new hire at my job.

Talking in a social situation like a gathering? Stuttering and awkwardly looking away.
W H Y
>>
>>38373936
Will you be my average girlfriend?
>>
>>38370480
>My flaw is being gay, if I were straight I'd be married by now
nothing a good dicking can't cure, m'lady.
>>
>>38371671
>I had a really hard time with listening comprehension while looking in people's eyes.
when i'm looking people in the eyes, all i can think about is that i am looking people in the eyes and how uncomfortable it is and how i have to make my face appear to communicate that everything is fine with this situation. [/not a vagina holder]
>>
>>38370918
>Men do not find me attractive
some man does. it's female privilege. use it.
>>
>>38369031
I was born with a penis (but I'm still a girl)
>>
>>38369313
It's ezpz for a woman to be NEET. Just marry middle class and be a stay at home wife.
>>
>>38373784
I don't know. I know I was born with autism. It runs in my family. I was bullied a lot growing because I was autistic, so perhaps that's why? Though that's only a theory.
>>
>>38372629
>deeply stupid- possibly even brain damaged- iq of roughly 80
Interesting. What is your daily life like?
>>
>>38369031
Normie/Stacy life is scary and i'd rather stay inside and spend my day getting high/watching animu/cooking.

I mean, I'm probably also fucked in the head, but who isn't these days?
>>
What's more disgusting to women? Skelly lads or obese lads?
>>
>tfw too rational to try starting a relationship with a fembot
>tfw too dumb to not lurk these kinda threads
I'm fucking weak and this bait is potent.
>>
>>38374434
Neither are disgusting, but I'd want a fatboi.
He'd probably appreciate my cooking.

Also personal sexual reasons.
>>
>>38374514
Fat people make me hurl, I was one of them at one point and never again.
>>
>>38374177
Yes it was the same for me, but I knew that was super autistic and must correct it. I had to do a lot of pretending to understand and fill in the blanks on my own if possible to avoid seeming like I was retarded. My thoughts would go to
>how am I standing
>do I look upset
>am I smiling too much
>where to I put my hands
>don't look at their lips
>no go back to the eyes
>what the fuck has this person been saying for the past 3 minutes
It just got less bad over time then over more time it got better and I don't have a problem with it today
>>
File: 1496103109000.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496103109000.png
19KB, 512x323px
>>38369031
Not a fembot but I was able to chat with someone who was the closest you could get to the fembot stereotype. KHV, neet, fairly smart, cynical, bitter and aware that most of her problem we're self-inflicted. I think she was bipolar. I do not think that fembot exists though, You have to be genuinely fucked to be a robot, and even our female neet counterparts that have PD's in the range of the DSM-5 develop into something totally different than a robot.
>>
>>38374434
neither are diaguating, but it's awkward when your boyfriend is skinnier n more delicate than u
>>
>>38374531
I don't see the problem, anon. As long as they aren't hamgalaxies and remember to shower plus i have a thing for really sweaty dudes
>>
>>38374565
Depends on how much you weigh and height difference.
>>
>>38374607
Saying that, I've got a small enough waist were I could probably fit women's clothes.
>>
>>38374574
You can get that same thing with a dude who goes to the gym.
>>
>>38374671
>implying i want a gym-rat dudebro.
>>
>>38374708
Seems better than a McDonalds guzzler.
>>
>>38370554
Were you also called apple titties? You sound familiar.
>>
Women? Here? PFFT
>>
>>38374746
Did you not read my first post?
I'd want to cook for him and all that nonsense. Are you literate, anon?
>>
>>38374434
Obese. Obese people are not only revolting physically but they are smelly, lazy, sweaty, snore, can't do same activities as normal people at times, sink the bed in, sink the couch in, sink the drivers side of the car in, eat crap quality food like pigs, generally blame all their problems especially their weight on anyone but themselves. Even if he turns his life around and loses weight he literally has a skin suit that needs to be fixed head to toe.

Really thin isn't appealing but not nearly anything like obese. It's not like the obese guy is strong and fit enough to hold and defend you either. So basically the super thin guy is just physically unappealing, and there a good chance that you can get him to a healthy weight if you're cooking all his meals (with good macros) with the intention to get him to gain weight.
>>
>>38374801
A good dose of fat hate makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>38374780
No, I must've misread it or something.
>>
>>38374780
Why not cook and fatten up a skelly anon. So you can see what you're doing to him.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.