[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dream where I have to go back to high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1470257891159.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470257891159.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>Dream where I have to go back to high school
>>
I have dreams about getting ready for high school
>>
>>38367961
I graduated nearly 10 years ago why am I still having these dreams?
>>
File: 1476723850509.jpg (18KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1476723850509.jpg
18KB, 500x479px
>Dreams where I sneak back into my high school and pretend to be a student
>Dreams where I sneak into another high school and pretend to be a student
>Dreams where I go visit my old high school and all my old classmates are still students there
>All of these dreams happen at least once a week

What does it mean?
>>
File: i648gmqsk74y.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
i648gmqsk74y.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>Once again I have that dream where I never graduated and have to go back and sit the final exams
MAKE IT STOP
>>
I keep having these as well. Not often. School was OK. Dreams are me going back to school like the last 12 years were just a summer holiday
>>
>>38367961
>Be 26
>Dream where i have to go back to elementary school
>I have some kind of a mini amnesia about my life in this dream because it doesn't seems strange and can't really remember much.
>The Dream adapts to this and according to the "story" i was sick (probably in coma) for a year
>Be happy in elementary school again
It happened multiple times now. Waking up and remembering who you are is such a bitch.
>>
>>38368514
>>38368184
>>38367997
>>38367961
>>38368611
Time stopped for all of us once high school ended because that's why life stops progressing on its own and you have to do it yourself.
>>
>>38368665
because that's when* life stops progressing on its own
>>
File: 1432768000067.jpg (139KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
1432768000067.jpg
139KB, 494x482px
>>38368665
Such a simple but big truth. And since a lot of feels like we missed out things from the high school life we just can't let it go.
>At 18: I am sure it i will find a gf next year i just wasn't lucky during high school
>Say it every year.
>Realize you are 25+
>Still feel like you are actually 18
>Time still passes
I am not sure if i can survive turning 30.
>>
>Use to have nightmares where I failed a test and got beaten by father
>Had to keep HS and university manuscript next to bed to calm me down
It eventually stops
>>
File: 874.jpg (28KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
874.jpg
28KB, 240x193px
>dream where I win the lottery and go back to school and give all the teachers who were nice to me money and publicly degrade the ones who were mean to me/let me get bullied
>>
>Dream where I have to go back to middle school. I'm not even 12 again. I'm still my adult self.
I fucking hated 7th & 8th grade. Went to a school full of niggers. Fucking animals ruined my life. High school was just the sequel.

>Dream where I'm back in Job Corps.
If I had known those were going to be the best times of my life, I would never have come home. I couldn't take being told what to do all the time, and --apparently-- came home to languish in my own laziness and iniquity. Then, I acted like I hated it so much that I never went back. I had 6 years to sign back up, but couldn't stand the idea of having to eat my own words and return.

I know it's my fault my life is shit. It's like I'm actively sabotaging myself, because I hate life. Even at this very moment. I should be studying for my A+ exam on the 20th. I should be studying spanish. I want off this ride.

>MFW everything wrong with my life can be traced back to a single moment in time, a turning point focused around an event I could've prevented.

I turn 30 this year, robots. If I can't get it turned around, at least a start in the right direction, I'm done for. It's too late to even kill myself at this point.

Wish me luck with my exam, and getting a new job, with real hours. I'm taking my ass to community college.
>>
>dream where i feed a poisonous snake raw eggs
huh
>>
>>38369726
I see a lot of me in you. I hope you become the person you wish to be.
>>
>>38370564
So do I kemo sabe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.