[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to turn my life around by getting active and exercising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1496593289388.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496593289388.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>try to turn my life around by getting active and exercising

>jog at a medium pace for 10 minutes
>chest hurts so bad I almost puke
>>
Tomorrow run for 15, then the next day for 20, etc. and do it for a week. It'll suck for the first couple of days but then you'll start to look forward to it and make actual progress
>>
>>38367673
Baby steps anon, baby steps.
This comment was not original.
>>
Alternate between jogging and walking and keep extending the time spent jogging consecutively until you dont need to walk anymore, stamina builds pretty quick so no worries
>>
>>38367712
I really don't think I can do 15, my head hurts so bad just from 10
>>
>>38367673
Get an exercise bike, you fat piece of shit
>>
>>38367740
then do 10 again and again until it doesn't affect you. Honestly the most important part isnt how long you run but that you do it every day for a week or two
>>
>>38367740
Don't listen to >>38367712 running will kill you, it fucks you joints, and other shit; just walk, and walk a lot, go take hikes n' sheit
>>
>>38367793
>walking meme
yeah if you want to spend hours a day working out rather than 30 minutes
>>
Hahaha op is weak hahaha
>>
>>38367805
Shoo, runnerfag, Have fun with your shitty knees
>>
Feeling nausea during running is fairly normal. Just tough it out.

t. ex-fatass turned skinnyfat by following c25k then b10k
>>
>>38367673
>try to get in shape
>when I do go to the gym, I only feel like being there for ~30 minutes every time, no longer.

I need my own treadmill.
>>
>>38367817
t. soccer mom who goes on morning walks in the street with the gals
>>
>>38367673
eat, drink, & sleep better. workout your whole body, get stronger (and leaner if you need to). it helps you run a lot better without injury--makes you stable and flexible. keep at it, but don't over do it. checkout fitloop.co for a basic hour long workout using only bodyweight. foam roll and or stretch as well. you can check out starting stretching for a basic guide.

I like running, it reminds me of characters in video games.

I could jog until I rip my calf muscles, crack my shins and break down my tendons crippling myself for months.

There's no point in that though I've done it before twice when I first started , so I just run a 5-7k every other day at most to satisfy my mind now. I'm careful of any wear and tear on my body, giving myself more rest if I feel anything ache too much.

I'm kinda flat flooted, but I mean, I gotta do what I enjoy somehow and I don't care if I improve or not I just go when I feel like it careful not to go too soon or too far.

if your outta shape you gotta put the time in and the focus. you will exist uncomfortably(learning new things, having an off day/bad start) sometimes, but you'll also forget about it as you focus and feel literally sweet(the high from working out) and comfortable(reaching plateaus) at other times.
>>
Cycle or swim instead, they are 10x better than running and don't damage your bones
>>
>>38367673
you're doing it wrong, m8. start with 2 minutes or so of jogging, then every other day add 2 more. do plenty of walking before and after to warm up/cool down, too.

speaking of which, does anyone have the trap mode infographic with the couch to 5k calendar?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.