[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friday July 14th 2017 >I have fallen for the NEET meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1500038705014.jpg (27KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1500038705014.jpg
27KB, 600x399px
>Friday July 14th 2017
>I have fallen for the NEET meme for three years now
>tfw thinking about all the money I could have earned in this time
>TFW thinking about all the things I could have learned in 16 * 365 * 3 hours
>TFW thinking about all the meaningful life experiences and relationships I've missed out on

Do not fall for the NEET meme. It's a mistake. Working isn't a basket of roses but it sure beats the grueling painful stagnation of being a NEET, perhaps even severe regression past a point. It was a mistake.
>>
I was a NEET for two years, 2014-2015. It wasn't fun, I didn't learn anything and overall just wasted two years of my life.

Being a NEET is shit.
>>
Neet suck
>>
>>38367134
>he thinks becoming a wagecuck will change his life
kek, this only happens if you're already a normie
>>
Unless you have the possibility of obtaining a good job(one that pays well and provides house, car, fun money), you might as well be a NEET.

Better than living in minimum wage hell, work your ass off for money you can't even survive on, NEET sounds ok to me.
>>
I have been a wagekek for 3 years and the only good thing is my new laptop and gaming pc.

The rest is the same lonely fuck life.
>>
you have probably done better than me just by being NEET. I've spent the last three years working and going to university. but I ended up failing school and losing my job. now I'm broke, homeless and in debt and I've fled my home country to escape debt collectors as well as my parents. so doing that has only put me in a huge mess. I'd have much rather been NEET all these years.
>>
I was a NEET for 5 years, from 2010 till 2015 when I started university. I spent most of my time as a NEET reading, mostly continental philosophy, so now I ace all my classes with very little effort. I also saved a bunch of money during that time, have a gf and a lot of mostly femalefriends.
You can do it too OP.
>>
seriously, don't. i was an actual NEET for 6 months and i regret it every day. those were 6 months of my life i will never get back. 6 months of lost schooling, lost wages, and work experience.
>>
Being a neet were the best years of my life. Must suck being a dipshit with no hobbies or interest in anything.
>>
>>38368182
this is the problem. if you're a robot you will be miserable no matter what. if you're a normalfaggot like this guy who cares if you're NEET or not.
>>
>>38367174
>didn't learn anything and overall just wasted two years of my life

Are you expecting wageslavery to not be like this? Normites say the weirdest things
>>
>>38368333
Wageying gives you a chance to move up with time.
>>
I was a NEET for years. My gf even broke up with me because of it. I never had money to take her out to dinner, just stayed at home and played video games all day.
>>
>>38368250
Ah yes

>no money for any hobbies
>parents constantly nagging you to get a job or make some progress in any area
>lots of time but no motivation so you waste your day and get less accomplished than a wagie with 2x their freetime
>>
>>38367174
>>38367134

This is what happens when you spend your time playing too much vidya and shitposting but at the same time expecting to gain some wisdom from it. NEETdom is the perfect time to read books and gain some wisdom while taking a break from wage salvery. If you haven't at least read 20 books, started to eat healthy, and started to limit your internet/vidya time within your first 6 months then you were born to be stupid.
>>
File: 1499984898927.jpg (74KB, 1024x996px) Image search: [Google]
1499984898927.jpg
74KB, 1024x996px
I don't know about you guys but I feel great being a NEET. Just dandy
>>
File: 1479451754791.jpg (37KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1479451754791.jpg
37KB, 640x629px
>dropped out of HS at 17
>never got a job
>NEET
>now 26

some times im impressed by how i managed to go through all this time by never having a job, 17-22 I lived with my parents, then I got neetbux on medical certificate and now have my own apartment funded by the govt.

It is kinda boring and I do wish I did more with my time than just sit on my PC getting drunk or stoned - every now and then I pick up a hobby again and try but I always end up just hating how shit I am at everything and quit.

I also have the same single bed I've had since I was 7 cause I cant afford a new bed, or anything outside of living week to week. Don't even bother trying for a gf because it'd be a waste of time.

Overall I do wish I had done better with my time but it's p alright
>>
fuck how do you NEETS live with yourselves
I get a day off work and I go out of my mind.
>>
tfw got used to the foul taste in my mouth caused by gum disease and now it's been fixed I miss it
>>
>>38369230

Because we're not women.
>>
>>38369230
We have these things called hobbies
>>
>>38369230
I hope you're joking because otherwise that is literally the most pathetic thing imaginable.

Do you have any fucking self-worth or do you only feel accomplished when wagecucking for somebody else?

That attitude is not "disciplined" or "brave" it is pathetic.

Not even a NEET atm but was for 2 years and it was the best time of my life with a few downer-weeks.
>>
>tfw NEET since december 2007
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.