[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep hearing that normies make friends by forming bonds in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dvc.jpg (92KB, 600x948px) Image search: [Google]
dvc.jpg
92KB, 600x948px
I keep hearing that normies make friends by forming bonds in school or college. And that it is too late after that. But people leave their city, state, country even. And still they manage to form connections and friendships from the start, as adults.

How does one make friends?
>>
>>38366817
common interests, you will bond over that and form conenctions
>>
Reel ppl suck. Go to the trap boards and make alot of friends. Ohhhh wait that doesnt exist irl
>>
>>38366817
You have to go out and do stuff. It's only weird the first time you do it - after that you'll at least have acquaintances and it grows from there. Whatever your interests, there are people meeting somewhere to meet like minded individuals. Keep in mind that everyone is there to meet new people, that's the whole point of clubs and interest groups.
>>
>>38366817
Do something that forces you to be in contact with the same people on a regular basis.
>>
>>38366817
Does the methods in that book actually work? I too am shit at making bonds and would like to improve.
>>
>>38367109
>Does the methods in that book actually work?

Yes, yes it is really good and it works. But it is not really about making friends. Just how to deal with people, resolving conflict. It is worth getting it.
>>
>step 1: be a normie, chad or stacy
>step 2: don't be a robot
>>
>>38367180
>>38367109

That book is the perfect manual of how to be a little bitch 101
>>
>>38368526

No it teaches you that you can't win an argument. We see it all the time in politics. People stuck in echo chambers, making fun of the other side. Not willing or able to see their point of view.
>>
File: 999.png (56KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
56KB, 192x154px
>>38368580

>No it teaches you that you can't win an argument.

Aka don't speak up and agree with them so you can appear pretentious and nice to people
>>
>>38368650

What is the other option? Making people angry and not gain anything but enemies?
>>
>>38368650
The book will have you looking like a doormat that assumes what people want and uses people's names too much. Personally, I liked Question-Based Selling a lot more because it doesn't try to be a self-help book.

I made a few important friends just by volunteering at a tutoring center as a concrete suggestion.
>>
>>38368720

>Making people angry and not gain anything but enemies?

Yeah because being a little bitch and agreeing with everything what they say is the better option despite the fact that most people aren't that stupid and will call you out for being a phony

>>38368721

>The book will have you looking like a doormat that assumes what people want and uses people's names too much.

Exactly.
>>
>>38368526
Agreed. It teaches you to be a manipulative shithead who changes his opinion/viewpoints/personality in order to bond with other people.
It's a load of shit. I'd rather 'just b myself'. Yeah I can be a bit of an asshole, but it's preferable compared to some fake ass beta like Dale Carnegie.
>>
> But people leave their city, state, country even. And still they manage to form connections and friendships from the start, as adults.
They usually have a job that forces them to interact with others, and even normies can get deepressed and isolated in those situations (even if it's not comparable to incelibacy).
>>
>>38368814
What about people who bond with their neighbors or cashiers who work at a store they visit often? I've lived in the same building for 7 years now and the closest I got is saying "hello" to a few people from the building.
>>
>>38368876
If you visit a restaurant a lot and give big tips, they'll know you by name. If you buy a lot of parts from a certain auto store, they'll know you by name. If you have kids, the neighbors will know you by name.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.