[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons over the course of 5 days now, I have only slept around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (6).jpg (10KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
10KB, 243x207px
Anons over the course of 5 days now, I have only slept around 2 hours. I can't seem to go to sleep, what the fuck do I do? I end up staying up all night trying to get tired, then I end up thinking about it. I end up staying awake, any tips anon? Weed hasn't been working, in going to take melatonin. What can i do anons?
Posted something similar just forgot to reply, because i was playing vidya.
>>
Bump anons I wonder when my body will just fall unconscious
>>
>>38366317
>Anons over the course of 5 days now, I have only slept around 2 hours.
That's impossible.
>>
>>38366491
No, maybe 4, its not that hard since I don't really do many activities, just go to work and vidya.
>>
>>38366317
smoke some weed and beat off
>>
>>38366656
>some weed and beat off
Tried weed, doesn't work, I'm trying to go no fap anon, sorry .
>>
>>38366670
>I'm trying to go no fap
that's your problem
idk maybe try working out for a couple hours
>>
>>38366491

No anon. No it isn't. Not at all. Shit, when I was a kid I could do a 5 day stretch with not a wink of sleep. Shit started getting wacky after the 3rd day though so I didn't do it often, but even now in my 30s I can do 4 days easily enough, even without drugs to help.
>>
>>38366317

Stop weed.

You get 1 hour of vidya a day, not pass 8pm.

No TV or screens of any kind (monitor/phone) past 8:30.

Wake up before 8am. You need to be OUT of bed by 8am.

Shower in the morning. Wakes you up.

Eat a light breakfast. Real food. It can't come from a box. Eggs 2, bacon/sausage 2, toast, maybe some veggies or a grapefruit.

One cup coffee if that is your thing. One more cup if you want, nothing past noonish for coffee.

Proceed with day.

Eat lunch. This if your big meal of the day. Eat slowly. Not super slow but no scarfing your meal down. Eat as if the food was a road and you are on a casual stroll.

Proceed with day.

Dinner light meal. Again nothing from a box.

Follow rules and your natural rhythm will reset. Shifting slowly can be hard. It is best to bite the bullet one day and wake up early and stay up till you collapse at 9pm or so to reset.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>38366773
Thank you anon, I will try this.
>>
>>38366813

Good. I expect you to post back with results. Also I stress exercise. You don't have to do much. Take a walk around a neighborhood park or just your neighborhood.

You'll like that weird leg pulse twitching thing you get once you come home and stop walking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.