[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling even better today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 0ba.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
10KB, 645x773px
I made a couple days ago a thread about how I caught my cute coworker looking at me, blushing and turning away smiling
Today we were the last ones leaving and we had a little chat and as we were leaving I thought that it's now or never (my work contract ends after next week), so I asked her what is she doing on the weekend, she's going to the beach tomorrow, asked about sunday, she said she had nothing for sunday. I asked if she'd like to have coffee or something on sunday and she blushed completely red and smiling, looking at me with a side eye and she said that she'd think about it
Couple minutes later she texted that she'll have coffee with me, so I am very happy today
>>
But yes, some questions:
What does one do on a date?
What is the information a girl expects to gather from a first date?
What do I do if I spill my spaghetti?
>>
>>38366350
You ask her questions so she does all the talking and you just have to listen and nod your head along
>>
well, you talk about what you like to do, friends, family. A bit of physical contact is important, and you have to make her laugh too. She might ask you about your previous gfs, so be prepared
>>
It's so fucking nice to see here a thread like this. Good luck anon.
Anyone knows about a place similar to /r9k/ but more positive one?
>>
File: 1499986759330.jpg (61KB, 329x363px) Image search: [Google]
1499986759330.jpg
61KB, 329x363px
>>38366308
Way to go bro. You pulled it off smooth and you have a chance of procreating. Your hand is above the surface of this cesspool. Lift your self up, out, and don't look back.
>>
>>38366308
I thought this was going to end in a jet fuel pun or some other unoriginal shit. Congrats, anon!
>>
>>38366587
I've literally never been on a date where a girl asked about my previous relationships. That is not a good thing to talk about on a first date.

>>38366350
>>38366586
This anon is pretty much right.

>just be ur self

The only advice I have is have a plan for if you two want to do something after coffee. By the way for future reference, if you like your job, it is a bad idea to ask out coworkers. It seems to have worked out but imagine if she had said no - then you would continue to awkwardly interact with her on a daily basis.
>>
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT AND ENJOY YOUR STUPID NORMIE LIFE FULL OF LOVE AND JOY
FUCK YOU
>>
Go on date ask her about hers life's. Shit the fukc up. And do t speak unless spoken to. (right off the bat tell her you are a summer fag)
>>
>>38366830
>I've literally never been on a date where a girl asked about my previous relationships.
I've only been on 1 date and she did. I had to make stuff up in the spot
>>
>>38366308
>I asked if she'd like to have coffee or something
ugh the cringe! Couldn't you be even more of a normie?

ree reee whatever fuck off mgtow for life
>>
>>38366308
If she was too shy to say yes in person then she is already in love with you lucky bastard.
God man why is that cute girls that are shy are reached out to and have men that want them but if youre a male thats shy youre basically fucked?
>>
File: 1445893291433.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1445893291433.png
8KB, 509x619px
>tfw this will never happen to me from now to the day i die
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.