[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one attain xanax in the UK?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: xanax-25.jpg (36KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
xanax-25.jpg
36KB, 500x313px
how does one attain xanax in the UK?
>>
>>38366053
Just order them online they are quite cheap
>>
>>38366158
where can you do that? does it have to be deep web?
>>
>>38366194
If you want Alprazolam yet, but you might be able to get RC benzos on the normal internet
Not sure about the laws in the UK
>>
>>38366053
Phenibut my man.

When I started taking benzos for anxiety I felt a lot dumber. Like someone had wiped ~50 IQ points off. This is a documented side effect.
>>
>>38366228
>yet
yes
>>
>>38366232
I took Ativan actually yesterday, about 5pm.
Then around 12am, I took, in three doses, .75mg of ropinirole.
It seems now I don't have an "internal voice" which will probably come back.
Neat.
>>
>>38366232
Phenibut made me groggy and I got a weird rash all over my body lol
>>
>>38366265
They really should gas people with mental illness.
>>
zopiclone is love, zopiclone is life. zopiclone is better. you can get it in the uk
>>
>>38366282
That's...an interesting thing to say.
You don't think they have any value?
Not even when they're normal on medication?
Neither of them were prescription for me.
>>
>>38366286
till you hallucinate on that shit
>>
>>38366053
Not hard for me I just went in with my severe anxiety and got it first try. Just go in tell them you have anxiety and if you really do you'll probably get it.
>>
>>38366301
Your genes will pollute the gene pool.

>Degenerates like yourself are why I avoid this place
>>
>>38366329
Huh...
Well, according to the internet,
"Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions, or disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior.."

>kill everyone who has autism, SAD, SZ, BPD, EUPD, HPD, DPD, MDD, ADHD, and so on
That would probably wipe out....uh people it wouldn't really need to.
>>
>>38366373
All I'm suggesting is eugenics.
>>
>>38366386
So, 2017 Hitler?
>>
Can we keep this a drug thread and not make this a political views thread?
>>
>>38366286
looks like you need a prescription. I'd try for xanax if I had the balls to go to the doctor for it. I really am considering it. I have a job interview / presentation next week and my anxiety is fucking flaring up like mad. After that day, if I really fuck up cuz of anxiety, I'll definitely book an appointment. Shit has cost me opportunities.
>>
has anyone tried ukmeds.co.uk before?
>>
just order something you can actually find easily like Etizolam.
>>
>>38366276
>IoI

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>38366766
isn't that dead in the uk
>>
>>38366265
DO NOT get addicted to benzos

Holy shit it will be the worst mistake of your life. Things can always get much, much worse. I highly, HIGHLY recommend you stop taking them immediately.
>>
so booked an appointment with the GP... hope they'll pull through.
>>
File: 1497850751585.jpg (158KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497850751585.jpg
158KB, 768x768px
>quitting after more than a year of xanax, clonazepam midazolam, zopiclone and zolpidem abuse
I cant sleep, I'm anxious but tired all the time and I drink every day to stay somewhat sane
I have a mighty urge to go on a degenerate bender with benzos and amphetamines and booze. end my life
>>
>>38368253
>tfw called GP once
>asked for appointment asap
>she asked if it was urgent
>I said not really, next week will do
>asks what it was for
>anxiety
>'well, that sounds urgent to me... call back on monday and we'll book you in within 48 hours.'

since when did doctors think of anxiety as an urgent thing to get sorted? people have fucking cancer and shit.
>>
I got them for my panic attacks and doctor prescribed .5mg which helps. I took 1mg and felt better more drunk but will try 2mg today to bar out. Most ppl say 2mg is the magic number
>>
Slightly off topic, but has anyone here tried seroquel?

It's a non-benzo sedative (technically an antipsychotic) that's sometimes prescribed for anxiety and sleep. I recently acquired some but am scared of the side effects.

Can anyone here comment on this rarest of drugs?
>>
>>38366286
That shit is fucking dangerous.
I'm not allowed Zopiclone by my GP anymore because I found out how fun they are when you sniff loads and drink loads and I almost died.
>>
>>38369297
i tried seroquel that shit is like horse tranqulizer i fell asleep for like 22 hours
>>
you cant get rc on the clear web anymore in the uk

Tolerance and withdrawal makes it not worth it anyway imo. Try ketamine
>>
Huh in USA you just say you have anxiety. Valium is derived from Valerian, which if you take in a decent dose as a tincture will relax you nicely. It's not the same as the processed pharma but helpful. I took a drug test after having taken valerian at night several nights in a row before hand and it showed up in my urine. My doc let it slide with the excuse that it was valerian, so maybe it doesn't show up quite the same idk.
>>
>>38369297
>>38369379
In smaller instant release doses it will knock you out well and not give you shitty side effects. I knew a girl that was knocked out by 12.5mg. I was taking 500mg extended release at one point. That much puts your body through hell. Anything up to 100mg instant release should be fine, and yes it's like a horse tranquilizer. Start with small doses on a weekend if you try it. Trazadone is superior, because it doubles as anti-anxiety and works just as well. Some people are knocked out at 75mg, I usually did 150mg and sometimes up to 300mg - not while on seroquel.
>>
I have extreme anxiety and let me tell you, Xanax is a miracle drug. I hope whoever invented it has/had the best life possible for creating such a miracle.
>>
>>38369895
damn, americans are fucking lucky. your prescription happy doctors are a god-send.
>>
>>38370051
jealous brother
>>
>>38371592
Trust me, being able to treat my anxiety is not worth the anxiety itself. It's as close as you can get to Hell on this Earth.
>>
same way as US i presume, get admitted to a mental hospital, then get set up with a prescription
>>
>>38372583
Jealous you're able to treat it. I probably have medium/high general anxiety, but can't get prescribed anything. No idea why. I've only tried the doctor once, and he snubbed me. That was a while ago. It's got a lot worse... maybe I should try again.
>>
>>38366386
We should start with edgelords like yourself kek
>>
I went in to get treated for depression, anxiety, and suicidal ideation
Medication didn't work
Given Ativan to calm myself during suicidal episodes
Shit works
>>
>>38372655
Try again, I had to try multiple benzos before finding one that worked (and hopefully continues to). Anxiety is fucking hell, good luck robro.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.