[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artificial womb and female liberation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: artificial womb.jpg (413KB, 1200x529px) Image search: [Google]
artificial womb.jpg
413KB, 1200x529px
ITT we discuss about how the artificial womb will finally liberate women from the oppressive patriarchy so we can keep our careers and never have to go through pregnancy again!

I do say, men are fucked after women lose the handicap of pregnancy. They will have to bring more to the table to be worthy of our affection.
Girl power!
>>
Females forcing males to step into gods territory. This is unnatural as unnatural can get.
>>
>>38366045
Women in the west have 1.2 babies per woman if you deduct shitskins and muslims. Women have already thrown away their ability to make the next generation. But as usual men find a solution.
Only this time the solution will end womenand good riddance.
>>
>>38366105
>>38366045
>it's only for premee babies
>women were involved in the study
>>
>>38366167
Yes, thats what OP says women will finally be liberated.
Soon enough the organic chimera-human artificial womb will set women free from child bearing. Are you against the artificial womb? YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38365985
I'm all for artificial wombs. I could have a biological child without the mess of pregnancy and the stress of marriage. I'd be able to leave behind something of worth when I leave and not have to fear it would betray me.
>>
File: CPBegQgWcAAiUSO.jpg (106KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
CPBegQgWcAAiUSO.jpg
106KB, 600x761px
>>38366258
you are retarded if you think women will do the opposite of fighting against the tech that will make them obsolete
>>
How does the child get it's female genetics? Or do they combine 2 sperm cells?
>>
>>38366980
I thought it was pretty funny how studies found that women can create some sort of "artificial sperm" from their bone marrow or something.
They kept saying shit like "Haha well I guess we don't need men anymore except for manual labor XD". I saw no protest or anything to the studies.
But then mankind is developing life like interactive sex bots and now women are crying that it makes them a commodity and it's disgraceful towards women.

Truth be told if I got an Elvira sexbot with built in womb I would die a happy man.
>>
>>38367087
Donor eggs likely.
Originul
>>
>>38367114
So women are still needed?
>>
>>38367148
We could probably engineer an artificial egg.
>>
>>38365985
Fuck off tumblrina. I hate tumblr and I hate how much you """""feminists""""" are. We will never achieve true equality because of you.
>>
>>38367148
Yeah, but you wouldn't have to talk to them or anything. You'd go to a donor bank
>>
>>38365985
Women are , and always will be nothing but fuck toys. We let you play pretend career just so you stop your bitching about "not feeling important"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.