[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your excuse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

You live in age of internet,
You can connect to everyone and you are not bound to some small geographic area.
So what is your excuse of not finding a mate in this age of information?
>>
>>38365548
I have no interested in sex, therefore i'm not interested in talking with females.
>>
>>38365548
I have been on a relationship for 12 out of the last 13 years, usually my girlfriends overlap a little, Internet won't help people that is stupid or that already has a terrible personality, women are easy to fuck, and easy to lie to. If you can't find a mate it means there's something wrong with you and not the world.
>>
First of all I have an IQ of 140 so any potential partner would have to be around the same IQ. This narrows it down to maybe 1% of the population and since I'm heterosexual and less females than males have such an high IQ we're down to perhaps 0.1% of all women. Now factoring in all my personal preferences such as hair color, skin color, political views, not wanting to have children, favorite anime and respecting my freedoms by only using libre software there is only one or two potential partners on the entire planet and finding them is, as you say, looking for a needle in a haystack.
>>
File: WojakMelancholy.png (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
WojakMelancholy.png
20KB, 633x758px
>>38365548
I don't like anyone; I want love, not sex.
>>
>>38365548
>You can connect to everyone and you are not bound to some small geographic area.

Actually i am i don't own a vehicle and public transport is non existent going to another city would cost me way to much.

As for finding a "mate" that's the most naive thing a person can believe in the age of modernity who generic male #9999xxxxxxxxx when you can have a chad who makes six figures looks good is charismatic has a social life that will vouch for his every action.

It's easier to just gradually accept my fate rather then try to aimlessly fight something i have no control over.
>>
>>38365643
You could try to make 7 figures
>>
>>38365548

Every single girl has "options". No girl wants an ugly, creepy, brown eyed, low testosterone man with no friends.
>>
File: 1465082450002.gif (902KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1465082450002.gif
902KB, 500x352px
>>38365548
Very catholic. Have turned down women before. Am I delusional for wanting to be chaste?
>>
I had a partner for life and she left me so i will never look for another girl ever in my life
>>
File: IMG_2615.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2615.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
>>38366003
No, your soul is on the right path. Hope we meet some chaste qts, anon
>>
>>38366138
That's the dream, originally.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.