[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Greentexts/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2116.jpg (73KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2116.jpg
73KB, 604x604px
>be walking out in forest just like I like to do
>look at bugs and birds and feel pretty good
>don't meet anybody for a long time
>when I walk down a hill I suddenly hear a loud voice behind me screaming "watch out"
>it's a man working out on a bike, he swoosh past me, turn his head and yell at me "watch out idiot"
>watch him and his tight ass ride down the hill
>happiness-gone, only rage now
>but as he makes a turn at the end of the hill there must have been a thick layer of gravel because the bike just slides off the road with him on it
>casually stroll toward him while he gets upp and checks his bike
>when he sees me he jumps back up and continue but it looks like he's in some pain
>I think he heard me ask "are you all right sir?" before riding off
Fuck life does bring you some rare moments of joy
>>
Why don't r9k greentext their stories any more?
>>
>>38365513

>on motorbike
>going around roundabout
>have lights on and high viz jacket and helmet
>taxi driver sees me but still pulls out
>almost kills me
>he speeds off
>catch up to him at red light
>wearing steel capped boots
>kick the corner of his car under rear light
>most expensive part of car body to replace
>dent it
>speed off

better than sex
>>
>>38365513
i mean you being an idiot who needs it watch out, it depends where you were walking and how busy it usually is with bikes at speed.

i'd just be happy seeing someone put forth effort and passion in something he enjoys, even at my expense, it's just like appreciating the bugs and birds. as for his mistake, we've all been there, it's good and a part of the fun.
>>
>>38365713
>look guys, here's THAT guy again..
>>
>>38365700
that felt oddly satisfying to read. thx.
>>
File: IMG_1766.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1766.png
19KB, 724x552px
>American
>currently in Europe with family
>go to passport checking
>old guy behind desk
>"vair are you visiting"
>uh, Germany?
>"hau long vil you be stvaying in gairmany"
>two weeks
>"are you going to leef frankfitt"
>yes
>old guy picks up phone and talks in German
>some other security person comes in
>they start talking about me in German
>wtf
>other security person leads me to a room labeled "Polizei"
>WTF
>stand there for several minutes
>no idea what's going on
>was my passport invalid?
>did they mistake me for a wanted criminal?
>dad has to come in and talk to them
>they let me leave
>apparently I was mumbling and they couldn't understand me
>oh piss off
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.