[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

There is no "love". Just hooking up. Everyone is hooking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: white trash.jpg (51KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
white trash.jpg
51KB, 604x453px
There is no "love". Just hooking up. Everyone is hooking up and having lots of sex except for me. Women hook up with a new man every 3 days on Tinder and OkCupid. They have lots of sex. But whenever I ask them out on a date they pretend to have morals. It's very strange. But that's genetics for you. I lost the genetic lottery.
>>
Same here, anon. I've recently fully realized that I'm just too ugly to ever have sex or a gf. But, hey, there are people a lot worse off than me. Some people are born blind, disfigured, can't walk on their own, etc. So, never being able to have sex or a gf isn't as bad as that all things considered. Trying to find an antidepressant that kills my sex drive and numbs my senses.
>>
I feel like this thread is just a response to the latest Lauren Southern video OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBcFfWvexQg
>>
>>38365096
thats why I am redpilled and only fuck traps
>>
>complaining about not having sex
>still being able to relate to anything physical or emotional

Try to live your life on autopilot, that's some miserable shit.
>>
>>38365164
That's dumb. That would mean that love only exists between biological relatives.
>>
Why don't you get on tinder? It works for them.
>>
some girls match me on tinder but they don't fucking reply or barely say anything. should i just be asking for sex straight up? is that what i'm doing wrong?
>>
>>38365481
You get to the point and move on if shr stops replying. She's talking to 50 other matches. It's a numbers game, you need to play it by volume.
>>
>>38365507
i was drinking by myself and i straight up said come over tonight and lets rewatch twin peaks and she was like yess and then i said srry im drunk and then she said its ok and then i said come over agian!
>>
>>38365507

Every single girl has 50 guys begging her for sex. If you're some ugly, creepy, low testosterone guy she's simply not interested.
>>
>>38365197
someone tldr that vid for me plz 16 mins is just way too long.
Are they hoes or against hooks ups ?
>>
>>38365096
You won't know what love is until you feel it.

Then you'll forget/get used to the feeling, and you'll be reminded of how it felt as soon as it's ripped right out of you without any warning.
>>
>>38365553
If you're ugly, creepy, low testosterone then you have bigger problems than getting a gf.
>>
>>38365197
I'm surprised she hasn't been ripped apart by the gravitational pull of her sheer number of beta orbiters.
>>
>>38365096
yes we live in a cuck society. The most good looking one gets the girls, not the strongest because law is against him. Thats why the west is getting emasculated and slowly dominated by more agressive cultures
we need massive rapes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.