[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Include

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: 1489867572595.png (61KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572595.png
61KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Include initials only if you desire.
>>
A,
I hate you yet I want to be with you
K
>>
A

kill yourself dumb fucking boring depressing bitch, the regret I have for not encouraging you to kill yourself when you told me you were suicidal is indescribable please just fucking do it

S
>>
File: nice try asS.jpg (18KB, 508x343px) Image search: [Google]
nice try asS.jpg
18KB, 508x343px
>>38365142
not sure if you're the S i know, but fuck your shit man
>>
E
pls dont go
i lov you so
>>
>>38365527
well what's the second letter after S
>>
>>38363512
N,
kys
N
>>
>>38365579
h
you're probably not the S i know. he's asleep right now
>>
>>38363512
L
If you ever become a camwhore, i'm killing your family.
M
>>
T
Im sorry i fucked your gf, our friendship means more than her
G
>>
File: 1493521175741.png (318KB, 412x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493521175741.png
318KB, 412x427px
em

HOLLA
AT
YA
BOY

hunt-dawg
>>
File: 1446400986267.png (495KB, 432x398px) Image search: [Google]
1446400986267.png
495KB, 432x398px
>>38365579
Shaun? Is that you?
>>
I feel terrible

Hunt-dawg
>>
You wanted to hurt someone?
You knew that's what you were doing.
Why are you surprised they're gone and want nothing to do with you after that.
So you try to hurt them again, for them leaving you.
What part of your plan ever involved them a wanting to be around you at all?
>>
No need for initials here, since you damn well know who you are.
It is pretty cowardly and below you to first go and look for something and then run to cover behind your flaws and silence when its possible you have stumbled upon it.
You have a lot of things in your favor that you decide to overlook, and if someone is blunt enough to speak about those you assume you get put on a pedestral or are being lied to.
Guess you are too scared to even consider that I could be right and mean it.
When you don't want to believe in what I say, fine. You have no reason to trust me and plenty not to.
But at least objectively think about it first, and do not dismiss something awesome out of hand because of your doubts and the work included.
>>
C.B

i love you ,it isnt your fault.ive felt like this for years and it hurts.its not because of anyone and there was nothing anyone can do.i do love everyone and you most of all.i just cant do this anymore and been thinking about it alot lately.everyone who really knows me will understand.i love you im sorry,tell everyone else the same

sincercly
J.A
>>
I can relate to 90% of posts in these threads as both the sender and the receiver
>>
dear teenage crush
- I wish I said "I love you" back or even told you that I liked you.

dear little sister
- I'm sorry I didn't bother sitting down and listening once. I really just wanted to move on with things but ended up making it worse. I have a really hard time talking about things and being emotional.

dear deceased grandmother
- I wish I called you and said good bye when you were on your deathbed.
>>
S

I miss you so much the last week and a half has been tough, hopefully we can go back to normal by the end of the week
I love you

T
>>
O

Fuck off

J
>>
L

I know you're secretly a very fucked up person. I like your hands, so slender and fragile. More than mine. I want someone skinnier than I am, sicker. I'll treat you like a queen.

I feel like punching you for teasing me like you do. Seriously. In a way though, this is what makes you so fucked up. So attractive. I guess you're kinda like my mom.

I mean, I told you how I felt and you couldn't even bring yourself to fucking say anything. Go fuck your chads you stupid whore.

D

D
>>
Dear Anna,

I've said it before but this is on my mind a lot today.

It's hard to accept that I'm probably never going to hear from you again.

You were the one person that brought a little bit of joy to my sad life.

I knew you'd leave because anyone that gets to know me doesn't want anything to do with me, and I understand this.

Even if you hurt me a lot, I miss you.
>>
Dear M,
I don't know why you decided to lead me on all year, and I doubt I'll ever know. I'm not even upset at you, just wish you would've told me the truth.
Hope he makes you happy even though I know he won't.

C.
>>
>>38368509
Is Anna a horse or is pic unrelated?
>>
>>38369104
Anna is a titcow, she likes to send naked selfies out.
>>
>>38369120
Ah I see. She's one fine cow, no beasti.
>>
>>38369104
I'm going to assume he's talking to Anna Sewell, author of 19th century horse novel Black Beauty. He's probably never going to hear from her again because she died in 1878, but he doesn't seem to be aware of that fact.

It's pretty sad actually.
>>
To me,
Fuck
>>
K
I'm in a much better place now and hope you are too. I wish there were some way to try again, we really did love each other, but were sabotaged by our circumstances. Either way I love you and hope life is getting better for you.
>>
>>38369120
>being this sad over a titcow

Everyone knows girls with big titties are sluts and/or break hearts. You should have known anon. Rookie mistake.
>>
>>38369104
>or is pic unrelated?
Yes that
>>
G
I'm finally starting to understand everything you've done over the past three years.
Sadly, you did not achieve what you set out to do. I will not abandon my ideals, not even for you.
R
>>
>>38369877
I'm not him. Just rather pathetic seeing him post for consecutive months writing to her. You'd think he'd move on by now, she's already virtually guaranteed to of been multiple guys cum dumpster by now. She's been rode hard and put away wet by more guys than a public bicycle gets rode by.
>>
Dear Tulpa

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cVK5GnWWiA
>>
>>38371513
>Tulpa
wish i had one
>>
can I go home now? can this be over already?

I still don't know what the fuck you faggots are trying to achieve. What the fuck was that january shit all about? What was even the point?

Why did you give me several dates and then nothing happened? 6.04, 6.24. Nothing.

You've been repeating the same horseshit for nearly a year now and still don't do anything.

You've been promising me the transition surgery. You've made me give my consent. I haven't changed my mind. I want it.

So why the fuck aren't we doing anything?

Why won't you set me free?
>>
L,
It's friday night. By now maybe we'd probably be in bed, enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies wrapped a warm embrace. Your hand running through my hair, my hand on your cheek.
I'll miss not waking up at your side.
-F
>>
T

You are a sad sack of shit and a terrible excuse for a man, an even more hideous woman. The only reason I haven't broken your fucking face in for what you did to my life is out of respect for your ex's wishes. I sincerely hope you have the worst life possible.

J
>>
>>38363512
R
I love you so much. I wish you loved me back. I'm so fucked up and I wish I wasn't so I could help you more. I hurt myself a lot and hide it from you cause Im ashamed and I don't want you to know how weak I am. I hate myself for not being able to give you more. I failed you and Ill always fail you. I hope you find someone who can fulfill your needs. I'll help you until it becomes too much and I end it.
A
>>
Dear Mj,

I know you don't need to be told this, but I love you as much now as the first day we met. Even though we can't be together I still think of you daily, and I still miss you. The time we spent together was the best time of my life. though I have told you before I don't know if you believe me, but, I am workin as hard as I can to make a future for us, one day we will be back together again, and that day may be far sooner then I expected. I love you and will never forget you. I wish you all the best, and look forward to seeing you again. Hang in there dear I'm coming.

Dr
>>
A,

I try not to let it get to me too much.

I'm not obsessed.
I never stalked you.
I'm not crushing or hung up.
I never was and never will be.

We'll probably never see each other again, and that's perfectly fine by me.

But if God gave me a choice between a harem of the world's finest celebrities and a night with you, well...

I'd take the night.

A
>>
>>38366285
No of it. Only the joy of inflicting pain on someone. You deserve It.
>>
File: 541455.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
541455.png
187KB, 758x631px
stop complaining and expecting others to fix you

to all of you
>>
>>38374525
>stop complaining
never
i never stop
>>
>>38365142
>tfw this letter might be for me
>>
File: 1484199533428.jpg (7KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1484199533428.jpg
7KB, 219x219px
>>38374525
make me, MOM
>>
>>38375070
well what's the second letter after A in your name
>>
dear self, please do everyone around you a favor and drop dead before your birthday.
>>
>>38375070
So why don't you kill yourself already
>>
>>38375501
>being so weak-willed that you let a post on a chinese basket-weaving forum dictate what to do with the rest of your life
>>
File: 1475569545817.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1475569545817.png
21KB, 200x194px
Dear E,
you visited me in a dream once but you haven't come back since. I've been feeling very lonely and depressed lately and I don't know what to do. Everyone is freaking out and I feel like I should be as well....but I'm not. I don't know what the future holds for me but I want to find out.
How can my life be ruined if I never really had one?
Please come back soon I need you....I need somebody. And I don't know who else to turn to.

With love,
J
>>
every girl ever
fuck you cunts, im fucken asexual now, fuck that shit, this is my life now.
beaten down by life motherfucker
>>
>>38363512
A
I love you so much that it kills me. I can't ever be with you in a serious context and it hurts. That night we spent on the pier meant the world to me. I still daydream of you constantly and I wish I didn't sometimes. I love you.
C
>>
Fembots

I see your shitty posts and I read your stupid threads, I'm aware of all the nonsense and can easily deconstruct your rhetoric but I know it is all about attention and other than this I won't give the (You) that you are whoring yourself for. Fuck you, suck my dick.

Love L
>>
>>38376026
Are you male or female
oreganoo
>>
>>38372690
i thought this tranny went out shooting up the grocery store
>>
S
You proved to me that where I live now my type cannot exist.
A
>>
Dear you

How long did it take you to give it up to your ex?
you ain't virgin? who cares?
but at least tell me you had the decency to make him wait and work for it.

anon.
>>
>>38373314
you sound like a faggot.
one big massive faggot.
>>
>>38377406
I'm curious how much you get paid to do this stuff.

Whatever it is, it's too much. You're too obvious, it's too boring.
>>
I'm intrigued now, where you a virgin when we met? were you in the states?
let see, correct me if I'm wrong.
you went abroad, met him and you fucked, you came back, decided to do the LDR thing, (that is when I met you) then you went back up north and got fucked again.

I'm dying to know how all that shit went down. pls quench my curiosity.
>>
M.

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove so much, what I feel for you is so big, hope you don't read this cause I'm shy

S
>>
>>38377957
i haven't got paid for this yet so you better cough up my fee, tree fiddy
>>
I know you're wondering "Why do you hang around places where no one is nice to you? Where you're not welcome."

And I know you already know the answer. I'm bored. I know that you faggots have been doing this to me on purpose since I was born. To make me feel isolated, alone. To make me stand for what I believe and all that stupid shit.

I'm use to it. I'm bored. I don't exactly have anything else to do.

I also know it's all for show.

There are soooo many people that look up to me. I know they do. They copy me. The imitate me. They try to do what I do and people like them. So... that must mean I'm doing something right, right?

I'm bored though. I'm alone. I want to talk to someone for real, though. I know the things my friends say to me, when they were being mean, weren't even them. You used the people I adored, like Maria, to manipulate me. To change the way I do things to get their affection. Because you know I would take what they say more than a stranger. Especially someone like her.

But whatever. I don't care anymore. I just want this shit to be over. I'm so fucking tired of being a puppet. I'm tired of my life being controlled for some horseshit greater good. You stole my life from me. You can't repay that.

Not like you pieces of shit would even try though.

If anyone with power cared they would have ended this a long time ago.

Give me my life back. Give me the truth. Give me freedom. Give me my rebirth.
>>
>>38378038
Is m a guy or a girl
or both
Or neither
>>
>>38377936
At least I have testicles.
>>
>>38378250
A grill of course
>>
>>38378303
I do have testicles. Also a very modest 7in dick.

I also have ovaries and a uterus.

I'm more than a man.
>>
Those beautiful brown eyes
they hide your lies
falsehood and lack of commitment
why is my heart so tied?
brown eyes, each one of you the same
when I look into your face I see her too
I see the one before you
I see her every time I look in your eyes
brown eyes keep repeating your lies
Love or hate it all dies with time
and all I have is memories
of that one color I can't resist
Like a moth in a light
your eyes so shiny and bright
glimmer in the sun
sparkle in the dark
keep repeating the same life
your eyes in every stranger
in every broken piece of glass
I see you and wonder why I ever fell in love
brown eyes stop controlling my life
I need to stop drinking so much honestly.
>>
>>38378428
Nice poem, anon. I'm sorry about the lying girl.
>>
just tell me what is going on already.
Please. every minute of every day it fills my mind. What could this possibly be? How is this possible? Why is the entire world orbiting me? What the fuck. How did this happen? What is my life?

Who am I?

Why won't anyone tell me what's going on?

This is cruelity. it's torture. you're violating every right I have as a human.

You tell me I'm not even a human. That this is all a simulation. What does that make me then? An AI? Am I a test subject? Then, who is everyone else?

If that's the case, then what's the point in dragging this out for so long? If you're able to control everything, then you wouldn't have to do that.

Please, just tell me what is happening. I need answers.

PLEASE.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.