[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /circumcised/ here? I want to kill the people who mutilated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8654.jpg (49KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8654.jpg
49KB, 393x393px
Who /circumcised/ here?

I want to kill the people who mutilated me and continue to mutilate the genitals of infant males every day. I honestly cannot believe how something so barbaric is allowed.
>>
where is all this anti-jewish rhetoric coming from on arcanine all of a sudden?
because I LIKE it.
>>
we'll get our revenge and save the children some day
I'm betting my life on it
until then just save up about 10k in the next two years
>>
>>38362648
>until then just save up about 10k in the next two years

For Foregen right?
>>
>>38362648
if I have no shekels the jew can't shake me down.

I win.
>>
>>38362663
yes
even if that specific group doesn't follow all the way, the published research will make way for others at a similar price point
plus the saving up part will give you hope and keep you prepared
>>
>>38362695
I have $10k right now, I just wish it was available sooner.

Do you think some surgeon would attempt it on me for that much?
>>
Iktfqwop
>>
File: jew pepe.jpg (127KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
jew pepe.jpg
127KB, 630x472px
Made some OC on this point. Still pretty fresh ;)
>>
File: fuambai ahamdu FGM fundraiser.png (975KB, 1735x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fuambai ahamdu FGM fundraiser.png
975KB, 1735x1000px
Anyone here see Fuambai Ahmadu's pro-FGM gofundme? Shit's nuts.

She chose to get circumcised, says it's awesome, and now she's trying to get FGM re-legalized. People have donated over $3K to her for this project.

Really blows out of the water the claim that MGM is nothing and FGM is so bad that the women all claim their lives are ruined forever. A lot of women who were cut, even many who were cut very severely, still support FGM.

There is a lot of very bizarre psychological shit going on with genital mutilation.
>>
>>38365471

btw, she's trying to get FORCED, INVOLUNTARY clitoral hood removal re-legalized. Not just consensual.

She also hinted that she supports re-legalizing more severe forms of FGM but that she was willing to "compromise" on those principles.
>>
>>38362762

No. The technology to recreate an actual foreskin does not exist yet.

I'm sure you could find a surgeon willing to put a skin graft onto your penis that might kind of sort of look like a foreskin after it healed, but it wouldn't be the same thing.
>>
>>38362561
There's nothing wrong with it. Kill yourself idiot.
It prevents disease and bacterial biofilms.
Jews are the most intelligent race. If they do it, it must have benefits.
>>
>>38365662

Cutting off literally ANY part of your body would prevent diseases in that part.

Bob Marley died from a cancer that started in his toe. By your idiotic logic his parents should have cut his toes off when he was a baby.

>but foreskins are useless!!!

No they're not idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
>>
Question for /cutbros/ how do you jack off?

I was 10 when I found out not all guys have the elephant trunk like I do. I then tried jacking it with it just pulled back and i ripped the skin that connects the head to the skin.
>>
File: fake foreskin.png (161KB, 1145x725px) Image search: [Google]
fake foreskin.png
161KB, 1145x725px
>>38365850

Circumcision isn't a standardized operation. There can be massive differences from one circumcision to the next. Both the types of tissue removed and the amount of tissue removed can vary.

Men who were "tightly" circumcised cannot move the remaining outer tissue of their penis at all. Their penis is straitjacketed in its own skin. Example:

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992

This type of circumcision used to be specifically advocated as the best way to impede and punish masturbation.

>In all cases [of masturbation] circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

E. J. Spratling. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.

Men who were circumcised like this may try to forcibly move the skin, but this can cause injuries. A lot of them will therefore use a lubricant, or some sort of "artificial foreskin" like a piece of cloth.

There are men who were not circumcised as tightly as this, so they still have moveable skin on their penis. Many of these men will masturbate by sliding the remaining foreskin they do have left up and down.
>>
mr shekelstein is watching this thread
>>
>>38362648
Foregen is literally never going to succeed. Not even WFIRM thinks they could grow and attach a fully functioning foreskin within the next 10 years. It's always going to be some setback or another in an infinite cycle of "gibs more money pls we promise it'll work this time pls pls". Remember when they were saying the human trials would start by 2013?
>>
File: unmasked.jpg (109KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
unmasked.jpg
109KB, 464x700px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_babies

No anesthesia for babies until the 90s
>>
>>38362561
Read up on restoration, idiot.

>b-but my peepee will never be as sensitive as it was supposed with my native foreskin.

It will be enough to bring you back to the pleasure required for sexual fulfillment.
If you want more than that then you're a decadent retard and have mental problems, because there is more to life than having your equipment at maximum sensitivity.

>muh revenge
Boomers are stupid, what else is new? Be a fucking man by not letting your OWN CHILDREN get circumcized.
Children are basically born to grow to be better than their parents.
>>
You can actually sue whoever did it
But good luck suing dr. shekelberg
>>
>have jewish friend
>he's not circumcised
>I am
REEEE WHAT THE FUCK
>>
i can't in good conscience stay in america, this place needs to be purged
>>
>>38368158
ethnic jew or religious jew? jewish converts are allowed to refuse circumcision in some places these days. crazy, right?
>>
>>38368237
ethnic jew. he's not religious I think but his parents are. so still, even jews aren't backwards enough to do this shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.