[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Interest in Others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 1497072328788.jpg (511KB, 370x507px) Image search: [Google]
1497072328788.jpg
511KB, 370x507px
I am intensely interested in you. If you would like to be known, please keep reading.

>What is the point of this thread?

I am fascinated with getting to know others. Through this board I've received hundreds of messages from anonymous posters via contact of their choice (Discord, email, phone) telling me about themselves, which is how I get to know you. I am deeply interested in your life story.

>What do you want to know?
Everything. I want to know what you want to do with your life, how you became the way you are, your favorite memories, the opinions you have, your sins, I will only request that you do not share personal information that could break anonymity.

>How do I contact you?

I've shouldered the burden of sharing contact information by displaying the two most popular methods of contact below.

Email
>[email protected] (throwaway)

Discord
>Love#7833
>>
File: 1487105662139.gif (1MB, 1258x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487105662139.gif
1MB, 1258x1000px
>>38362293
>Is this some sort of underhanded post?
No, it is not. I have an unmolested interest in you.

>Will I be able to get to know you?
This is not what I am offering. Any questions you ask will be deflected, politely declined or ignored during the process of getting to know you.

Thank you, I love you and hope your day has been going well.
>>
>>38362293
everytime I see this fucking thread I get spooked
fuck off love
>>
File: 1484981943134.png (235KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484981943134.png
235KB, 500x375px
>>38362395
I just want to know you.
>>
>>38362293
friend requested via discord
>>
>>38362458
I believe we're talking now, thank you!
>>
>>38362456
Um, why? What's your end game? You're some reddit feminist bitch looking to get personal info then expose robots aren't you?
>>
>>38362532
No, I just want to get to know you. I don't ask for anything that breaks your anonymous status.
I think it's really interesting you brought feminism and bitch into this, why do you think I'm a female? Even my throwaway email has a male name in it.
>>
>>38362293
Mods should delete these threads t b fucking honest
Report and hide
>>
>>38362662
I don't think I've broken any rules. What is the matter?
Would you like to talk?
>>
>>38362716
Are you stroking your cock right now ?

I'm a horny fembot with a dripping pussy
>>
>>38362743
I really am not interested in handing out information about myself.
Why do you consider yourself a fembot?
>>
Thank you for all of the interest so far!

I'll try to monitor this thread between active conversations.
>>
Dunno if this person is alright or not but know when people take extreme interest in you that you should be on your guard

I would not trust this person
>>
>>38362952
I'm just offering an interest in you. Most people on here would really love a chance to be interested in, don't you think?
Would you like to talk?
>>
>>38362966
what is the purpose behind this?
>>
>>38362966
Holy shit you fucking creep me out. The way you type, your intense desire to know personal details about other people, the whole thing just reeks of either some type of ruse, or you're just a disturbed person. Either way, you make my skin crawl, and this thread should be removed.
>>
>>38363078
To get to know you. Really.
>>
>>38363136
This is really an interesting response. I have an intense desire to know others and it comes across as something underhanded in your world, where in my world it really means I want to get to know you.
Several others have messaged me. I hope you do the same soon.
>>
>>38363139
what benefit do you gain from getting to know strangers on the internet?
>>
>>38363289
Everyone has an interest. We have boards for plenty of them. This happens to be mine.
>>
I really have gotten the most messages tonight, almost more than can be processed. Thank you for anyone participating.
>>
>>38362293
LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T HAVE IT
>>
>>38363605
What? I really do not understand why every thread I've made features this.
>>
sounds like autistic datamining
>>
>>38363792
We have a plethora of survey threads for that.
>>
you need to present yourself better.
like this, it really seems to me that you are google's super-intelligent algorithm desperately trying to feed massive amounts of information to his masters.
im a big loner and i have tons of stuff to say and i might even end up in sneding you emails regularly. convince me that you have no evil purposes.
>>
>>38363863
Making myself appear more human is really the biggest piece of advice users have given me through chatrooms.
What could help persuade you? Many others have written in and have been continued writers. It's just proposed as a comfortable experience.
>>
The board is slowing to the usual lull around this time, I hope you all are doing well.
>>
File: 1491189129294.jpg (16KB, 535x529px) Image search: [Google]
1491189129294.jpg
16KB, 535x529px
Ex-operator.
I work at the post office.
I live by myself in a small town in Indiana.
I make big jars of kimchi to give away as gifts.
I can't remember the last time I took a picture of something that wasn't a cat or a dog.
I like to paint miniatures.
I'm excited for the new QOTSA album.
>>
File: sdsdsd.png (417KB, 620x445px) Image search: [Google]
sdsdsd.png
417KB, 620x445px
>>38364187
>paint miniatures
wh 40k? please say yes
>>
>>38364187
How many pets do you have?
>>
>>38363889
you really like knowing people, and you say you have massive amounts of emails ant texts.
the fact that you like knowing people is understandable, but not relatable for everyone. if i cant relate to you as a human when i chat/email you,ill feel like i am chatting/emailing a customer support worker or a robot.
i think it will be good to say what are you going to do after you read your emails/texts. will you reply to them? will you actively engage a discussion or let one talk? or will you just read and delete them?
>>
>>38364213
Mostly Privateer Press stuff. But I have painted a friend of mines Tau, and anothers friends Sister of Battle.

>>38364252
1 cat named Columbo
>>
>>38362293
Why the fuck should you know me if i cant know you?
>>
>>38364275
I engage and ask questions, after interest dies out on the other side (sometimes a day, sometimes never) I'll just delete the chat history.
>>
>>38364331
Do you call the author of an autobiography after you finish reading to let them know your side of the story?
>>
File: Adorable Mabels.png (320KB, 886x558px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable Mabels.png
320KB, 886x558px
This is incredibly odd, Mr.Love. But I won't question your intentions further since you seem adamant in refusing and shunning away prying questions.
Good luck in your endeavors, Love. Whether or not what you say are your true intentions, I wish you well.
>>
Do you give advice? Can we even talk about movies, books or things like that? This feels very artificial. What's the point of being known if I can't talk to you? I know one thing about you just by skimming this thread, OP. You're very much interested in psychology. We could discuss experiments or something of that nature. I know plenty myself. But you're probably against such a thing which makes me quite suspicious of you frankly.
>>
>>38364447
If you'd like to message me and educate me on psychology I'd be quite grateful, without delving too deeply into myself I know nothing on it.
>>
Hi original NSA.
>>
>>38364463
Maybe one day, Love. You should pick up a book on developmental psychology sometime. I think you'd like it.
Since we're being honest here, I'll let you know I've been watching your threads. Occasionally, I'll chime in to gauge your reaction. You're one interesting character even if you are tight-lipped. But don't worry, it's an unmolested interest I have in you.
Anyway, if you'd indulge me for my honesty perhaps you can answer one question on my mind. Your anonymity, do you keep in under lock and key out of fear of being identified or is it more that you don't want to get too close to any of us?
>>
>>38364571
I don't post here to offer myself out, sorry. The interest is kind.
>>
>>38364598
No apology needed. I expected such an answer. I feel like I've gain a much better understanding of you, however. I'm quite sure I'll get my questions answered in due time. See you around, Love.
>>
>>38362371
> I have an unmolested interest in you.
That's an interesting and incorrect use of unmolested, anon. Would you like to tell us why you chose 'unmolested' instead of, say, 'genuine' or 'benign'? Why do you think your mind goes to molestation when you're writing about getting to know anons?
>>
>>38362293
I'd like to tell you all about me but unfortunately I'm a very busy man with very little time for others so I cannot
>>
>>38364941
This made me smile broadly
>>
I'm curious about this, but I'm afraid it is a scam. Loneliness sucks
>>
File: images (6).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>38364960
well if you're happy I'm happy
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.