[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denny's general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: logo-socialshare.png (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
logo-socialshare.png
29KB, 600x600px
Denny's general
>>
>no drive through
>have to actually go in and interact with a human

Dennys is normietier trash
>>
>>38362208
I liked them back in the day but not so much now,Waffle House is where it's at.
>patty melt with hash browns
>>
File: denny.jpg (34KB, 556x393px) Image search: [Google]
denny.jpg
34KB, 556x393px
O hai OP!
>>
File: donny.jpg (16KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
donny.jpg
16KB, 300x325px
You talkin' about me?
>>
Bad service, terrible food, poor sanitary habits. No.
>>
i like Denny's
>>
>my aunt works graveyard shifts at Dennys
>I went in one night at 3 a.m. with a qt
>both hammered as fuck
>can't remember how we got there
>my aunt ordered for us
>made sure we ate up to soak up the alcohol
>paid for us
>got us an uber home
>all while I'm shouting about fucking niggers in the restaurant and trying to have sex in the booth with the chick

Turns out the niggers I was upset about was just a corner that had a busted lightbulb so it was dark. Thank god no one else was there that night otherwise she would've gotten in trouble. Thanks auntie for taking care of me, sorry I'm a douche when drunk

Had some good drunk sex when I got home too, overall a nice experience
>>
File: 1461426882110.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1461426882110.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>38362208
I don't mind Denny's
Sometimes I go there for their 2, 4, 6, 8 menu and sit at the counter
NOWHERE will you get a good cheese quesadilla for 2$ but the probem is you have to wait depending how busy it is

>wake up
>can't sleep
>check the time
>it's 2-5am
>so fucking tired
>but can't sleep
>go out and walk 1/4 a mile to Denny's
>get a stack of pancakes 2$ and 2 quesadillas 4$
>wait about 8-12 minutes
>eat it all slowly with extra butter on the pancakes and sour cream for the quesadillas
>pay about 7$
>tip 1.50$
>walk back full packed with calories
>start my day

Sometimes if I'm really hungry I just build my own grand slam and eat eggs, hash browns, and pancakes.
The whole wheat pancakes are more tastier than the regular pancakes
>>
>>38363869
Fucking hell. I made the terrible mistake of taking a xanax then drinking one afternoon. I hadn't even registered that I had taken a xanax earlier and therefore should NOT drink a few cocktails. Thank god we were legitimately the only table in the restaurant, because we arrived at openi. I had extreme frustrations and anger with da blacks at work, and apparently I was very loudly talking about fucking niggers this and that, god damn jigaboo monkey trash, engaging the staff. Just... thank god the restaurant industry also hates black customers, because according to the group I was with the waiters were pretty much in amused agreement.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.