[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is digital art so hard, I can draw on paper but the slide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0001.jpg (350KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
350KB, 2732x2048px
Why is digital art so hard, I can draw on paper but the slide feeling on glass as well as the available brushes on Procreate made it much harder than necessary
>>
Because it just is. You need to practice and learn to draw digital as if from scratch.
>>
Because you don't know how to paint and aren't using layers the proper way.

You also don't know how to use colors the properway.

Learning enough of this to be comfortable with your own art will take you 5 years. It will take 10 years to make money off of it.

The best day to plant a tree is ten years ago. Second best day is today. Don't give up and make sure to check out /ic/'s sticky.

Protip, if you draw like that you cant draw on paper either. Also you might need to reinstall your drivers.
>>
because you are a trash artist
>>
>>38362120
I cant find anything that's comparable to using a pencil or pen on procreate, The pencil brushes have a holy texture and the pens have wobbly edges making line art hard.
Never painted before though
>>
>>38362052
>scan drawing
>trace it using paths

Didn't know lineart was that hard to learn
>>
>>38362126
That is a mean thing to say, he is trying
>>
How do you color digitally? I'm ok with lineart but I suck at coloring
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.