[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2119.jpg (108KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2119.jpg
108KB, 786x576px
You have or will at some point drive intoxicated
>>
Yes I have. So what?
>>
Shit, I dunno I thought it was a big deal. I have too but it wasn't a good idea
>>
Never driven drunk
I drive high all the time
>>
File: 1327942506503.png (229KB, 700x760px) Image search: [Google]
1327942506503.png
229KB, 700x760px
>driving

stop killing this speck
>>
I learned how to drive a stick shift high on scopolamine and I have driven while intoxicated (alcohol and marijuana) once.
I've been in a car with a driver who was drunk at least three or four times.
>>
I only been in the passenger seat of my own car one time that my "friends" took my keys away from me and didn't let me drive home
For the record... I was less than a mile from my house.

My recollection of that night is that I was totally ready to drive home and dismissive of everybody's concerns.
In hindsight I don't think I actually would have made it the one mile home.

cannabis >>> alcohol
>>
I highly doubt I'll ever be driving, but I'm drunk a lot and have a small regard for my own safety and others. So sure
>>
>>38362039
>implying I even know how to drive
>>
>>38362319
>I learned how to drive a stick shift high on scopolamine
are you sure you didn't just sit on your bed and think that's what you were doing
>>
i drove extremely intoxicated before i had a license . it was a lot of fun and i was better and more confident than i ever had been before. it was a lot of fun and thankfully i have no regrets about it.

a year or two later i got my license and a local bar job, and i proceeded to drink drive 0.5km nearly daily, but it was in the suburbs and i never encountered traffic.

it's a terrible idea if you have to go anywhere busy; i can acknowledge that. if you're in the suburbs you'll probably be fine as long as you remain cautious.
>>
Definitely not, I'm not a complete moron
>>
>>38362039
I was a hardcore drunk and have driven while drunk countless times. Luckily never had an accident or been pulled over. I don't drink at all anymore
>>
>>38362039
i don't drive (never will) and don't drink alcohol (i cope in other trash ways)
>>
the "culture" around drinking and driving is weird in that it all falls on the individual.
if you are responsible and you hold yourself then nobody should ever tell you that you've had enough

but the moment you spin out and fall on your face you are a jackass and everyone around you will shame you into changing your behavior
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.