[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with autistic little brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1499571214854.png (42KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1499571214854.png
42KB, 1152x648px
My brother has actual autism and he beats me up everyday. I'm literally sobbing as I write this, he literally fucking annoys me and he takes out his anger out on me and punches me.

he's shorter than me, scrawny and I could probably knock him the fuck out but I'm too weak.
Somebody teach me how to get strong so I can fucking take revenge on him for ruining my life everyday for years.
>>
>>38361167
Poison his food so he either dies or has to go through very bad pain

Or wait till he gets a car and then cut his brakes

Put hair removal cream in his shampoo

Put cp on his computer if he has one

Burn down a house while he's asleep then put gasoline on him then blame the fire on him
>>
>>38361219
1. I can get caught and put in jail
2. he's 12
3. any good brands for hair removal cream
4. we share a computer
5. thats actually kinda good but i dont wanna get put into jail
>>
>>38361354
just fucking slap him dude, I guarantee he's gonna stop once you do it once
he's autistic, not retarded

my friend beat up his little brother all the time
one day he stuck gum on his hair and they had to shave it all off
>>
>>38361373
I slap him all the time, the thing is he fucking slaps back and its 100 times harder.
>>
>>38361167
if you could knock him out then you would have already you scrawy-ass mother fucker
>>
File: 96794967455.jpg (18KB, 478x351px) Image search: [Google]
96794967455.jpg
18KB, 478x351px
>>38361167
>he beats me up everyday
>>38361354
>he's 12

This just got good.
>>
where are your parents in this? they just let him beat you?
>>
>>38361479
they dont pay attention to anything but themselves
>>
>>38361493
Then pick that shit up, and throw him
>>
You could just do the decent thing and let him vent his aggression on you. Don't be a fucking idiot. Any idea how much it would hurt him to keep that shit bottled up?
>>
>>38361609
he can literally vent out in other ways then fucking beating me everyday, its fucking traumatizing
>>
juke his punch, grab his arm and judo throw his ass. a foot to the face should end any of that shit, too.
>>
Use a weapon. Go hard and fast. Make it hurt
>>
>>38361167
Record it then use it as proof you were defending yourself when you attack him back
>>
Tell dad and mom about it
If they are good parents the problem will get solved quickly
If not your family is broken as fuck and you'll need to find help yourself because your brother is literally fucking crazy
>>
Whip him with a belt, the buckle side, until he stops being a little shit
>>
>>38361609
kys. troll post.

If parents don't help call the police and run to the street everytime he beats you
>>
>>38361785
i have told both parents, therapist, i have told cps about it everytime they had to come to my house (7 times) and nothing has been helping

my stupid fucking dad isn't letting him take his pills and is forcing him to become a hippie and meditate with him everyday, which isnt fucking helping at all
>>
>>38361167
1. Do you have money?
If yes, pick up something along the line of Krav Maga.
If no, you could leave the house and run or something

Or, if you parents are really that ignorant, just buy some pepper spray and spice the little fucker
>>
>>38361700
unironically, this is the best way to stop someone from fucking with you. whatever you do, OP, make it permanent so he actually stops
>>
>>38361167
Beat the fuck out of him, pepper spray him, anything; Just get the point into his head you're sick of his shit.
>>
>>38361167

my brother is autistic but luckily isnt abusive because hes bigger than me. he just talks to himself all the time and does disgusting things like piss all over the bathroom floor and never wash his hands.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.