[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been beaten up by a girl, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: snusnu.jpg (61KB, 829x960px) Image search: [Google]
snusnu.jpg
61KB, 829x960px
Have you ever been beaten up by a girl, /r9k/?
>>
stab her in the neck with a pencil
>>
No, but i want to be tied upside down and beaten with a baseball bat, peeferably by a smaller girl
>>
>grab her by the sides of her face
>begin making out with her
>start projectile vomiting on her face
>reclaim my man ;-;

also no homo, kissing is just a diversion tactic
>>
>>38360216
If I'm the guy then I'll take her over whatever gf I could get now. I bet her ass in perfect with those sexy thighs.
>>
>Be me
>1st grade
>Roasties would forcibly try and sit on my lap
>told on them, nobody cared
>tfw sexual assault but nobody cared
>smack a roastie after she is trapping me in my cubby and grinding on my dick so hard my pelvis was slowly turning to dust
>"you're not supposed to hit girls, she didnt know what she was doing"
>yes she did, malicious roastie after my dick
>idgaf as long as she doesnt do it again we wont have a problem
>3rd grade
>parents got off work later so put into after school program to watch me
>girl with lots of snot would try the same thing, but nobody cared about male sexual abuse
>literally playing ring around the roatsie to keep her away
>if she caught me sitting down she would always immediately try and sit on my lap (horizontally, arms wrapped around neck sort of thing)
>one day not paying attention
>rapekiss.avi
>smack her for taking my kissginity I was protecting from the evil roasties
>5th grade in that same program got a qt girlfriend who just tells me she loves me to watch my skin crawl from the intimacy, she was too pure for this world
When girls started to become not gross it became a lot better, especially when they let me be the assertive one later in life instead of trying to forcibly sexually assaulting me, granted this is probably because I became tall and chad and they evolved to have some sense of shame
>>
>>38360799

hey, do you want to regain kissvirginity? click this link below now!!!

>>>/soc/
>>
>>38360216
guaranteed shes still weaker than a DYEL male
>>
>>38361327
she can probably squat more than the average dyel male. upper body strength is probably about the same.
>>
>>38360799
>chad from birth
im jelly anon. currently 18 year old cyborg. weightlifting and trying to improve myself as much as possible. do you think I have a chance to become chad?
>>
>>38361361
>upper body strength about the same
lol no. the weakest skinniest faggot would probably outlift her after 4~ish months of consistent training. Unless she roids.
>>
>>38362197
I was blessed with good looks either way, but social skills don't come with muscles, maybe only a boost of self confidence, but even body-builders get self conscious when they cant stop seeing all the negatives and be happy with their own image. If people tried to improve themselves socially then they may have hope of escaping the cycle of
>'tfw no gf'
becoming fit and going to school is a good idea, at least if you have the opportunities to be social.
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>38360799
>literally playing ring around the roatsie
>>
File: tumblr_oexez7pEpm1qe9g4mo1_1280.jpg (677KB, 500x970px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oexez7pEpm1qe9g4mo1_1280.jpg
677KB, 500x970px
>Dated* a girl who did bjj.
>I had no experience what it was.
>Told her I could beat her.
>She said ok.
>Rolling in bed.
>She got me in a triangle lock.
>I almost pass out.
>Defeated.
>I had to make her a sandwich.

>Another girl
>She and I went to a mall with her gf.
>Gf had to leave early.
>She guided me to some secluded area saying it was a 'shortcut'.
>Pinned me to the wall and aggressively forced her lips onto me.

Both these girls are bigger than me. I'm a manlet compared to them.
>>
>>38360216
That's literal FtM tier gearing up
>>
My ex-gf hit me a couple of times while drunk outside a bar. I hadn't been drinking and I only went there because I was and still am oddly obsessed with my exes. In public, men can never hit women back even if they are assaulted, they will regard it as my crime if I even pinch her.

I made a crimereport the same night out of anger and we went to have arbitration(?) and she paid my medical care bill. I wouldn't have needed it but at the time, I thought I needed evicende of what happened.

After that I paid that same amount back to her for a sexy pink sailor suit she used to wear while we had sex and I had to get that back for other uses.

It was weird seeing her in class the next year.
>>
I'm a bulk giant how the fuck this would happen?
>>
>>38360216
Sure - when I was 9 years old
Not since.
>>38364498
I was in the army and some chica in a supply unit was bragging about bjj and how she could whip any man, and I laughed. She tried some wrestling joint-lock, strangle bullshit so I just landed on her as hard as I could with all my weight - while she was gasping I copped a feel and then stood up and walked off.
>>
>>38360216

womens muscles aren't as strong as mens and she also looks like shes on gear so unimpressed/10
>>
File: 84534563636.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
84534563636.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>38360799
>>38364498
>tfw Chad looks but no girl ever did this to me
>tfw I've had advances by plenty of girls but all in a submissive way

Fuck you
>>
>>38360224
That'll just make her mad
>>
>>38360216
Kindergarden this 4th grade redhead kicked me in the butts, I hated redheads till I was 13 in CAP and a 9/10 redhead (a woman u fags) fucked me on a high school track field lol

19 threw my x gf through my apartment door after she spit on me she was bipolar and that ended quick

21 been in military almost 4 years now sick of women trying to be tough, knocked a chick the fuck out on deployment she wanted to fight me lol

22 had 2 K9 handlers hit on me and friend at bar was ignoring them was being with my bro one of them got mad threw cup of whiskey in my face, kicked the stools out from under them and broke a pool stick on the ones back.. I got more but have to go don't be beta anons

Side note old tag married now 12 years never hit the wife and we have only been in 2 arguments lol some chicks are amazing while most are dumb as fuck
>>
>>38360224
A fucking pencil
>>
I used to get beaten up and bullied by two girls on my way home from school. I had to give them some of my allowance or else they threatened to do more. One of them gave me a black eye once and I had to lie to my parents about how I got it. Blackmail carried on until we moved home a few years ago.
>>
My oneitis is 3" taller than me and does Sanshou. We once play wrestled when we were drunk and it was pretty evenly matched but I'm pretty sure she could kick my ass in a real fight, although I do know a bit of Judo and have literal tard strength
>>
File: 1493013757640.jpg (122KB, 286x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493013757640.jpg
122KB, 286x500px
>>38366748
>lost virginity at 13

Why are you even here? How are you so pig-fucking ignorant of the basic anti-normie etiquette we have here? I have the good grace not to jerk off in children's playgrounds and I don't see why I should have to endure the equivalent
>>
>>38360216
obviously not, ive only been in like 6 fights and lost half of them all were grappling tussles with fellow men
>>
not proud of this

>bar closing time
>two guys coming out at the same time get into a pushing match
>a couple of us other guys step in to keep them apart so it doesn't escalate
>one of the guys' girlfriend sucker punches me as I'm pushing her boyfriend away from the other guy
>knocks me out
>friend with me says everything just stopped and it was dead quiet
>one guy says "holy shit" and they all walk away
>friend brings me back inside when I wake up for water and a cloth since my head hit the pavement
>>
>>38360268
nobody's gonna judge you negatively for girlhomo, that shit's awesome
>>
File: meiko.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
meiko.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>38360216
No but I lost to 2 of them in armwrestling.
>>
>>38362197
>want to become chad
you're a disgrace anon, get our
>>
>>38360799
>ring around the roastie
>>
>>38367499
HAHAHAHA

Aw fuck man that must've sucked.
What a cunt for sucker punching you.
I seriously kek'd tho
>>
>>38365042
P...post pics anon you sound like a big guy :3
>>
>>38360216
Yes actually. Was a miserable experience.
>>
>>38367499
Were they black? They sound black.
>>
>sophomore year
>good looking but somewhat autistic, very introverted
>girl meets me through a class somewhat forcefully, wants to sit next to me, initiates conversation, starts everything, very extroverted
>taller than me somewhat, blonde hair and is overall pretty cute (Not fat or chubby, somewhat fit)
>She's not a tomboy but likes video games, sports, and anime
>we become "friends"
>but she immediately starts trying to turn it into a relationship with not so subtle hints
>am autistic so was too passive to start anything initially
>Start "hanging out", usually around school or at a park
>She would want to play sports with me, really just basketball
>Stomps me in basketball every week
>one day asks if she could come over because I told her I have melee and she claims she's really good at it
>But I've heard this a million times and I usually have to stomp my friends so they understand just how good I am
>She's surprisingly very good, but I barely manage to win
>She wants to keep playing and getting annoyed that I'm winning, decide to go easy on her and use a worse character so she could win
>She does and instantly starts gloating, bragging, and acting arrogant
>Goes behind my back and asks if she could spend the night, single parent dad agrees (He thought I was gay)
>just watching tv til late, both decide to get into sleepwear; i just put on some shorts, white tee, socks
>She has has a thin top, short running shorts, and barefoot
>SemiErection engages
>Sitting next to each other, just start talking and she's still being extremely passive aggressive about winning and teasing me
>I get mad and tell her that I only let her win and that she's a sore loser
>Tells me that I'm just lying and salty, no way I could beat her in a lot of things because she's just good at them (For being a girl she had a massive ego)
>Said I could easily overpower her if I wanted to because she's a girl
>She says lets wrestle, punches me in my arm to irritate me
>>
>>38360268
hahahaha dyke
i bet you would leave with her the same second you would kiss her
>>
File: 166.jpg (27KB, 411x454px) Image search: [Google]
166.jpg
27KB, 411x454px
>>38368548
>We wrestle and she just kicks my leg under me and gets me on the ground
>trying to not hurt her so I kind of handicap myself but really ended up underestimating her because she gets behind my back and locks my arms with my neck
>demands I submit and say "who's better"
>really exhausted and somewhat lightheaded, just say it so she lets go
>she does and i'm just gasping for hair while she's on top of me, can't speak that well; skinny but out of shape
>she suddenly just sits on my face and tells me to start licking her
>don't say anything, just lick her pussy through her sweaty shorts
>Breathing in her ass smell, really didn't care in the moment
>She's incredibly wet and I have the most massive hardon I have ever had at any one point in my life, actually began to hurt i was so hard
>She pulls down my shorts and strokes my dick, which is gushing out precum like a fucking faucet, not more than two times and I ejaculate a giant fucking load, with some of it getting on her face
>She makes me apologize for getting semen on her face, jokingly slaps my ass and calls me her good boy
>she starts kissing my neck and starts telling me how she always thought I was really cute and she wants me to be hers
>still a fucking beta and let her initiate us into cowgirl style sex on my bed
>she leads throughout the entire thing and just kind of grinds on my dick until she cums hard
>cuddle and sleep together, become a thing after that
>dated until high school ended until my dad moved us to a different state for no fucking reason
>haven't seen her in a year, but she still calls me and recently said she wants to "fly over" and stay with us for a while
>I don't think she plans on leaving once she gets here, probably wants to come live here in my dad's house with me
That meme where if you're handsome but autistic your looks won't matter is complete bullshit. If you're good looking you WILL get a girl on you eventually, just the autism will really slow down the process.
>>
>>38368582
So, do you like her or are you just putting up with this girl?

Also, pics.
>>
i was slapped by one in kindergarten.
I told the teacher. Teacher said "you probably deserve it".
I started crying, everybody just laughed.
Then i went to the bathroom to wash my face.
>>
>>38368622
I love her. I "liked" her at first and thought she was really cute, but I was such a beta that I probably would have never tried anything and I legitimately thought she would have given up and left for some chad, but I was wrong.

I've read a lot of advice on her that you need to find another introverted autist gf to make you happy, but having someone the complete opposite of me instead, it feels like she completes me. I really like having someone assertive, loud, and outgoing, because why would I just want to find another person to love that's just like me?

>pics
fuck no, not posting anything traceable back to me on this shithole
>>
>>38367558
greentext pls my dude
>>
> BJJ class
> roll with dame
> working on defending back takes
> let her take my back
> begin to defend rnc
> buy she was setting up a bow and arrow choke
> she quickly sets choke
> too late to defend it. Have to tap.

Proud of her tbqh tho
>>
>>38360216

I've been slapped across my face by my mom and a girl I insulted. I'm too big to be beaten by a woman. I usually just ignore women.
>>
>>38368548
>>38368582

>this will never happen to you because you are huge
>no woman will ever femdom you because you have a huge dick too

My life is shit and I am so fucking close to killing myself. I am so god damn lonely.
>>
File: P266.jpg (1MB, 1709x2500px) Image search: [Google]
P266.jpg
1MB, 1709x2500px
I really want a cute girl to overpower me and control my orgasms.
>>
>>38369723
Scuase pls
>>
File: P260.jpg (1MB, 1707x2500px) Image search: [Google]
P260.jpg
1MB, 1707x2500px
>>38369832
"Last Fight" by Shida, from Girls forM Vol 10.
>>
>>38368844
how tall are you two lovers
>>
>>38370806
She's 6' and I'm 5'10''
>>
>>38360216
grab her clit
>>
>>38360216
Random negress punched me in the face in the hallway at high school back in the day. Bitch was an amazoness too. Sent me to the ground. All ebteisha did was holler with her cabal of groids and didnt apologize. Revoking slavery was a mistake
>>
>>38370993
FAKE

No girl would date a shorter guy.

t. 6'1.5" male
>>
>>38370993
nice I'm 5'10 too which gives me hope that I can have that someday
I've been with 10 girls, they were all taller than me and kinda femdommy but they weren't that pretty nor were the feelings real like yours
I was just using them for sex
and money
>>
>>38371434
they definitely do when you pass for the same height as them in shoes, and even more when all the other guys around you are spics and like 5'5''
>>
>>38369040
>be 13 or 14
>popular and cute latina girl asks me during break if I wanna armwrestle, maybe because other classmates did it before
>classroom nearly empty except for us
>She's easily a head taller than me at this point but thought I could take her
>Feel very nervous once she sits down and looks at me because I never was this close to a cute girl like her
>get to touch her hands and they were warmer than mine felt really good
>we start and she doesn't budge at all, think we're even.
>try pretty hard now and she just looks very calm and gentle at me, nearly freeze when I realize she's just toying with me at this point
>she doesn't try to finish me even when I didn't put any pressure on her and just locks eyes with me while holding my hand, feel like I'm melting under her gaze at this point
>give up after what felt like minutes of stalement, tell her she won and we're pretty equal in strenght
>she gives me a smile and insist it was a draw
>>
>>38367177
A FUCKING PENCYL
>>
>>38368570
not with vomit all over her i wouldn't
>>
>>38368582
I think your dad will be proud to know his son isn't gay.
>>
>>38371692
Did she do some sport? What about the other one?
>>
>>38371905
She was playing tennis, not sure if she did anything else beside that.

>be 14
>have first girlfriend at this point, she's a tall tomboy and I was only barely coming up to her chest she was flat though

>went to visit her home for the first time, everything huge in this house including her little sister who was also already taller than me
teases me a bit later in her room, I'm a stupid tsundere so I pick a fight and we end up armwrestling.
>beats me instantly and is all smug about it
>forces me to sit in her lap later while we watch some tv
this girl played soccer
>>
>>38372415
Teach me your ways, Sensei.

Originilly.
>>
I used to be a super manlet and now I'm just a semi manlet. I've always been a qt. These things lend itself well to femdom but I have simply NOT had enough of it in my life. Maybe because I'm into it. It seems like the boys who aren't get more.
>>
>>38373096
I just got lucky and she pretty much asked me out so I can't really give you a advice except to be around girls that could take interest in you.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.