[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a scientific reason why women age like shit??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: kIWH3rt.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kIWH3rt.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
Is there a scientific reason why women age like shit??
>>
>>38359030
she didn't get rid of her thetans
>>
Men are better than women. Feminism, traditionalism and such try to punish men for being biologically superior to women.
>>
To discourage copulation with infertile women.
>>
>>38359030
tick tock tick tock, roasties
>>
>>38359132
That does actually make a lot of sense.
>>
>>38359148
They live more fulfilling lives in their short-lived prime than you will in your entire life. Their perception of time is also much slower, since they are experiencing new things every day; meanwhile, you live stuck in a routine that makes you perceive time as passing faster.
>>
File: Chad.jpg (121KB, 570x881px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
121KB, 570x881px
Nature made women disposable: Birth a handful of children and die.
Men is where it's at. Thanks to our superior variance one male out of every thousand is a chosen one, equipped with superior Chad genes. This male can needs to stay fit, so he can impregnate his 1000 lot. The rest are just cucks, failed experiments.
>>
File: IMG_0504.jpg (183KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.jpg
183KB, 450x600px
doesn't it kind of depend on lifestyle? I think reese witherspoon and sofia vergara are attractive in their 40's-45's but not everyone turns out like that
>>
>>38359184
>t. roastie toastie
time is ticking, better hurry and find a man for betabux
>>
>>38359132
Pretty much this.
The chances of having babies with down's syndrome, mental retardation, autism, etc. go way up as a woman ages.
>>
>>38359030
High estrogen and serotonin are why women have a shorter youthspan.
>>
>>38359247
>>38359132
Wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YIz9jZPzvo
>>
I think its because woman rely on soft features to be attractive, which don't last very long, whereas men are more attractive for our rugged rough features, like stubble, strong jaws and shit.
>>
>>38359184
>meanwhile, you live stuck in a routine that makes you perceive time as passing faster.
That's not what being a neet is like, at all.
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (106KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
106KB, 900x738px
>>38359221
Adding another pretty lady I've found before.
This comes down to personal preference, as she embraces looking older, but I find this woman who's 60 quite pretty
>>
File: 1497506337072.jpg (178KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
1497506337072.jpg
178KB, 620x930px
>>38359564
I'm afraid this fetish is still too patrician for me.
>>
File: anime girl.gif (50KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl.gif
50KB, 207x239px
>>38359030
Pic is cherry-picked as fuck. Cruise has aged exceptionally well compared to fucking anybody... it's that scientology...
>>
>>38359030
Lots of people who arent rich and have a better lifestyle age badly, I'd safely say that half of the people in this thread are going to look the same as or worse than that woman by the time they reach her age.

Another point to consider is how certain features are valued and how these features change over time, fat deposits in parts of the face and otheer parts of the body are considered attractive in women these change as you age and since womens looks are dependent on those features traditionally to be considered beautiful when they disappear.
>>
>>38359417
pretty much this

delicate features while more appealing in the short term fade quickly, hence why fembois/traps kill themselves in record numbers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.