[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nippon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0150.jpg (101KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0150.jpg
101KB, 500x685px
Do you ever regret not being born in Japan? I read that their work culture, racism and such are myths to stop immigration of non-humans (non-Japanese) and that anime is really representative of Japan. This sucks for /r9k/.
>>
>>38358791
> racism is a myth
> non-japanese = non-human

Do you even read what you vomit, op? Or are you plain retarded?
>>
File: a-silent-voice-2.jpg (76KB, 1279x690px) Image search: [Google]
a-silent-voice-2.jpg
76KB, 1279x690px
>>38358791
God I wish I was born in Japan so much

How can you not when you watch things like koe no katachi?

I look Japanese enough that most Japanese might assume I am

I'm gonna move there one day
>>
>>38358873
>Story where people get systematically bullied while teachers do nothing
>Makes you want to live there
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (524KB, 738x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
524KB, 738x1000px
>>38358827
It's not racism if only Japanese are humans.
>>
>>38358923
See here's the thing anon
I don't care about your opinion
fuck you idiot
>>
>>38358791
>Do you ever regret not being born in Japan?
every single day. i think that's why most of us are here. true robots at least.
>>
>>38359104
There wasn't an opinion in that post. Are you okay?
>>
>>38359114
I regret ever watching anime.
>>
What is it that you like about Japan? Their big cities are pretty ugly and overcrowded
>>
>>38358791
I regret not being born in ANIME Japan. That'd be great.

I've been to Japan, work for a Japanese company, and know a lot of Japanese people, though, and I'm glad I wasn't born in the real thing. Growing up there fucking sucks and it's no wonder they're such a prolific maker of escapist media.
>>
>>38358791

studied in japan for 1 year.
autistic people are treated way worst in japan. they have no concept of mental illness - anyone mentally disordered or different is just 'lazy' or 'useless'

its way less forgiving to robots
>>
No matter how shitty Japan is, it can't be worse than the parts of the US that are third-world country level. Which is like 70% of the country and growing now.
>>
>>38359285
You have no idea what life in a developing country is like. Apart from the worst pets of Detroit, even poor US is better than the third world.

I wish I grew up in West Virginia or something. The people are poor, but feel more real and society would have made me a man, not a beta boy.
>>
>>38359142
you clearly have an opinion on the matter anon even if you didn't explicitly say it in your post
>>
>>38359229

They're right. Robots are lazy, and don't want to work on themselves. Useless to society, procrastinating miserably, spreading despair into people's minds, making them work less efficient, basically sabotaging the economy, slowly spreading madness into the "healthy" people's minds, corrupting them from within, making them lazy and inefficient to government.
>>
File: idrive.jpg (68KB, 620x463px) Image search: [Google]
idrive.jpg
68KB, 620x463px
>>38358934
So the Nazis weren't racist? /pol/ would be glad to know they're finally validated.
>>
>>38359439

Germans weee racist because unlike the Japanese, they weerennot superior
>>
If I had grown up in a society that values work ethic and conformity, I might not have turned out to be such a useless disappointment. Also, weeb shit.
>>
>>38359344
This. Even if you're from a shithole part of America, and believe me I know they suck, you're still an American citizen with American rights and the legal ability to move to a better part of the country.
>>
>>38358791
>Do ever regret not being born in Japan?
I just straight up regret being born desu
>>
>>38360401
yeah but imagine being born in Japan
>>
>>38358791
>Do you ever regret not being born in Japan?
this isn't really a personal choice so it isn't something you can regret
>>
>>38358791
I want to visit one day for sure but growing up and living there sounds like a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>38358791
I'm actually depressed because I traveled to Japan and now that I'm back in my shithole as a NEET I realized that I probably just peaked in life and will never feel as alive or interested in anything ever again.

Maybe I do wish I was born Japanese, just so I can be productive member of a based country. Even if it kills me.
>>
>>38361681
Are you fucking kidding anon?

growing up there is God tier
Working there is shit tier

You should grow up there then move
>>
Only to get a qt non-westernized japanese gf desu

That's all I want in life anymore
>>
File: 1385848411876.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1385848411876.png
367KB, 800x800px
>ywn take the packed JR Yamanote line to school
>ywn eat bento on the school roof
>ywn hang out with friends/club members and do karaoke for cheap as fuck
>ywn go on a date at a nice kissa
>ywn understand the intimacy of calling your significant other by their first name and vice versa
>ywn casually walk through shibuya crossing as part of your daily life
>ywn get yourself a quick drink at the vending machines found literally every block
>ywn hang out at the family mart/lawsons/7 11 to use their free wifi
>ywn eat cheap as fuck set meals for 500 yen
>ywn be disgusted with the other locals when you see the baka gaijin driving around tokyo in their dumbass mario karts
>ywn casually walk into toranoana main branch at akihabara and read some hentai with other salarymen
>ywn go through the daily tokyo rush hour
>ywn go through sakura season
>ywn sit outside the train station at 4:45 in the morning waiting for it to open because you were out all night
>ywn EVER be japanese
>>
>>38358791
i fucking hate gooks and their awful """""culture"""" so no i dont get regret being poor in this depressing shit hole
>>
File: 1500019391445.jpg (61KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500019391445.jpg
61KB, 273x240px
>>38358791
>anime is really representative of Japan.
oreg
>>
File: 6546481651.jpg (192KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
6546481651.jpg
192KB, 500x477px
>>38361970
>all those normie nippon social activities
>>
>>38358791
There is no perfect country in the world, but being born or living in Japan would be the coolest thing ever since you could go to anime events.
>>
File: IMG_2368.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2368.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>38358791
lol I'm Japanese and posting from Japan right now

Its pretty great, but I don't think it would fix your problems
>>
File: 1470796363637.jpg (197KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1470796363637.jpg
197KB, 1000x1500px
>>38363022
can you pls marry me and let me live with you
>>
>>38358791
We had this thread yesterday. Nip land is over rated you're a complete retard.
>>
>>38363038
I'm a guy_
originally, however
>>
>>38358791
My cousin played baseball over there for a few years. It's not that amazing. It's very clean and safe but other than that it's just a normal place with normal people. Anime has oversold Japan to a ridiculous extent.
>>
File: 1496620669359.png (35KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496620669359.png
35KB, 350x350px
>>38363215
I know you are anon~
>>
>>38359229
So just like here in eastern Europe. Normies treat anyone who doesn't have some flashy problem as lazy shits. No autismbux and nobody cares if about you.
>>
>>38363269
If only I was gay my dude
>>
File: 1499262393971.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499262393971.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>38358791
Nigga have you received some sort of brain damage?
>>
>>38358791
After living in Japan for the better part of a decade, I can safely say that no, I certainly don't regret it.
>>
I know that working there sucks but what are some other things that robots who have been dislike about Japan?
>>
>>38364291
My main qualms lie with the school system, but other than that, the severe reluctance to change - even if for the better - can be quite frustrating. Also, while most things are convenient, some things that seem obvious are just completely lacking - many ATMs are not 24-hours, asking for any slight variation of a menu item often results in confusion or just straight refusal, one has to jump through all sorts of hoops to register a bicycle or rent a new apartment.

You get used to it, sure, but I'm glad that I didn't grow up here to deal with adolescence and the school experience. Plus, everyone's automatically on friendly mode since they can tell at a glance that I'm not from 'round these parts.
>>
File: img1.jpg (319KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img1.jpg
319KB, 1200x1600px
I like the look of rural Japan, but that's mostly from an artistic standpoint since it has influenced a lot of my landscape and cityscape drawings. Besides that and the Gunpla museum (with the very cheap price for model kits in general) it just seems like every other place to me.
Looks pretty, but I cannot imagine living there.
>>
>>38358791
>I read that their work culture, racism and such are myths
>anime is really representative of Japan
this is a joke right? are you actually this fucking stupid?
Japan's work culture is fucked, if you heard otherwise you heard incorrectly. What makes you think the suicide rate in that country is so high? If anime was representative of Japan why would Japanese men be desperately trying to replace women with Robots and VR?
Are you actually this fucking retarded?
>>
>>38359438
I think you're missing the point of his post. they have no concept of mental health issues. Their healthcare system is shit at treating depression or other mental health issues. That, combined with an atrocious work culture, is why suicide rates are so high in the country. They don't treat depression, or related illnesses, as an illness that needs to be treated by a healthcare professional.
>>
>>38358791
>read that their work culture, racism and such are myths to stop immigration of non-humans (non-Japanese) and that anime is really representative of Japan.
The work culture thing is no lie. My girlfriend works like a 50 hour week and no payed overtime. The racism only applies to Asians, they have to follow the social code to the letter or they get ostracized, whites get a free card to do whatever.
I've had experiences that I'd consider pretty anime. Tying wishes to bamboo on Tabata, hanging out in a music studio with cute girls in a jam session, working in a local cafe and the manager's wife is brings in some cake for everyone to share. To be honest seems like Japan is more fun for foreigners than for Japanese, but that might be every country,
>>
>>38361970
>ywn take the packed JR Yamanote line to school
>ywn hang out with friends/club members and do karaoke for cheap as fuck
>ywn go on a date at a nice kissa
>ywn casually walk through shibuya crossing as part of your daily life
>ywn be disgusted with the other locals when you see the baka gaijin driving around tokyo in their dumbass mario karts
>ywn casually walk into toranoana main branch at akihabara and read some hentai with other salarymen
>ywn go through the daily tokyo rush hour
>ywn go through sakura season
>ywn sit outside the train station at 4:45 in the morning waiting for it to open because you were out all night
Done all of these living just 3 months in Tokyo. Just go on a working holiday holy fuck literally every country except America can do it.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.