[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he have a chance r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Does he have a chance r9k?
>>
If you watch another Mayweather fight after the snoozefest he made of his """""fight""""" with Pacquiao, you deserve all the disappointment you will get.
>>
>>38358408
I enjoy the technical display when I watch may weather fights, If I wanted to see knock outs I'd watch a GGG fight or kovalev
>>
>>38358346
Conor wills things into existence, why can't I :,(
>>
>>38358455
who the fook is this guy?
>>
White guy from what I've read, isn't even a boxer. He's just doing this to cash out. Mayweather doing it for an easy 50-0
>>
>>38358346
I could give a fuck about either sports, and I kinda like McGregor for his cockiness but I'd love to see him taken down a peg.
>>
>>38358346
Conor has willed into existence:
>2 UFC championship belts in two different weight classes
>Victories over fighters that outmatched him in grappling skill and cardio
>A money fight with the best pound for pound fighter in the last 20 years,
>He will probably mystically KO Floyd

>I can't make my waifu real
KILL ME TBQH FAMALAM
>>
So are they doing a boxing match or an MMA match?
>>
>>38358548
Why would a boxer agree to do a mma fight?
>>
>>38358548
its a boxing match
>>
Floyd's never been in a real fight, that's why he too pussy to cross over to MMA.
>>
he has to win this for white supremacy just like peyton did for the patriots.
>>
>>38358771
Here's the (You) yer lookin for
>>
Chris Algieri, kickboxer turned boxer more experience than conor but just not a lifelong boxer, got to fight pacquiao. it was a one sided bout where he was dropped I think 8 times on the way to a decision in fairly boring fashion. demonstrated the difference in speed and footwork of a truly top level pro vs someone merely decent. Mayweather fight will look like that but more boring because he throws much fewer punches.
>>
wrestling and MMA are more scripted than Hollywood movie, and the quality of the script is close to Spanish soap operas
>>
>>38358892
>MMA
>scripted
Loving Every Laugh
>>
>>38358346
>started watching connor interviews after i saw the trash talk conference between him and mayweather

this guy is fucking hilarious kek
>>
>>38358346
Idgaf none of those queers would fight tyson
>>
>>38358438
>technical display
so you enjoy stats, shit blocking, barely controlling the center, and too many clinches. Awesome. Glad to see you don't like fighting or martial arts in general
>>
>>38359351
Of fucking course not, Tyson is like twice their fucking size.
Robots need to stay in their lane and talk about fucking graphics cards, not sports
>>
>>38358346
I hope connor gets his cocky ass kicked
>>
>>38359351

>The Red Sox would never play against the Jets!
>Showing your lack of knowledge this hard.
>>
>>38358346

Mayweather is going to win simply because he's going to bait Connor into chasing him around the ring like he does with every other fight he's ever had. Connor is cocky enough that he'll fall for it, and lose on points since Mayweather is just really really good at keeping out of reach, something that Connor doesn't like to deal with. Unless he can kick his legs out in the first round like he did in the second Diaz fight, Mayweather is going to run circles around him.
>>
>>38359476

>so you enjoy stats, shit blocking, barely controlling the center, and too many clinches. Awesome. Glad to see you don't like fighting or martial arts in general

lol your opinion is obviously biased
>>
he's bigger and stronger than floyd but floyd only fights rigged matches where he can win.

in an actual fight conor would BTFO floyd in under a minute
>>
>>38359595
>lol i just got btfo and dont kno what to say xD
>>
File: money_mayweather_crop_exact.jpg (18KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
money_mayweather_crop_exact.jpg
18KB, 340x234px
>>38359624
thats right kiddo
>>
File: DAysF-iUAAAaQs1.jpg (148KB, 822x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DAysF-iUAAAaQs1.jpg
148KB, 822x1024px
>>38358346
Who's the bigger baller?
>>
>>38359645
That is relatively accurate, prepubescent.
>>
>>38358455
lack of concidence in your abilites.
>>
>>38358547
"best pound for pound fighter"
more like
"best boxer in 30 years"

Pound for Pound describes the whole game. And that title is only for one guy, fedor emilianenko.
>>
>>38358346
he's not even a boxer. he'll lose in the first 3 rounds
>>
>>38361107
cough Anderson cough Silva cough
>>
>>38361128
Compare their records and for how long fedor was undefeated.
And not in UFC but in Pride with hardly any rules and 10 min rounds.
Silva was amazing and the best in the UFC, but Fedor is a fucking freak of nature.
>>
>>38358346

MW is a seasoned veteran that has turtled against 48 other professionals. McGregor has never been in a professional boxing match. Doesn't matter how great McGregor is if he has never fought under such strict limitations.
>>
>>38359595
Lol of all the things to complain about mayweather defense is not one of them
>>
File: WM24_03302008jg_3675.jpg (66KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
WM24_03302008jg_3675.jpg
66KB, 599x399px
Mayweather beat the Big Show
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.