[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate being born in a small town so much. I fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

I fucking hate being born in a small town so much. I fucking hate it. Literally being born in the city dropped off on a doorstep and growing up homeless would have been better. Theres nothing in my town but crazy ass holes who yell at me and call me names even when im nice because they are angry scizophrenics.

I have terrible anxiety every day cause theres no way out. The closest amusement park is 5 hours away and I have to drive 7 hours to go to an actual big city. theres fucking nothing to do I have to make a half day trip just to go to a store and buy something useless like a wire. I have nothing in my town but a dollar store and every other town is exactly the same near me its just food and one or two useless stores.

Theres no way to hang out with and even when I do theres nothing to fucking do and everyones an ass hole who hates you just for liking different stuff. Everyone here is exactly the same just your typical pissed off white poor person complete total shit literally the bottom of the bottom. all cities are expensive as fuck and its fucking gay I dont want to get a job because my dream is to be a young rich rapper but thats fucking impossible especially being born here. Even if I got a job and moved it would cost thousands and thousands of dollars to house myself in a city and if I dont find a job fast as fuck welp too bad go back home minus 5000 dollars and a bunch of your time and hard work wasted.

FUCK THIS. I cant even have a career because theres no real jobs here and none of them definetely will be hiring you for life so theres no pension type shit. The only long term careers you can get is cutting down trees and prison guard so both incredibly dangerous and you're literally just playing the odds of falling out of a tree with a chainsaw attached to you or being stabbed by a bunch of blacks in jail.
>>
>>38358262
My town has a population of 700. I understand. Everyone who is a """"robot""" and who lives in a city has no excuse. It made me angry for a while, but I think I'm over it now.
>>
>>38358322
same bruv I think part of what makes city robots is the fact that they have the choice to do but dont and learn to hide it from an early age and it just keeps going. I honestly dont know whats worse being a robot and having the chance to do shit but just dont and being a rural robot and having no chance to do anything.

still if i lived in a city and was like that i could at least pop a xanax and go to a club or just walk down a busy sidewalk drinking a beer or something and meeting people. Here all I can do is walk around empty darkness and the whole town smells like cow shit and for some reason the whole town will literally stink like cow shit so bad its literally all i can smell even inside my house
>>
File: 1494212020068-tv.jpg (34KB, 192x220px) Image search: [Google]
1494212020068-tv.jpg
34KB, 192x220px
>>38358262
I know this feel.
I've been saving all year just to afford a nice car to leave this shit hole, and I'm barely half way there (car is 15 grand)
Going to take several more months at this rate because there are 0 good jobs, only fast food, absolutely no career options.

My parents made the worst mistake of my life
>>
>>38358262
How old are you? If you are under 18-21 then it really doesn't matter where you live. You have no money, nothing to do, no access to nightlife. But you value amusement parks sooo 15?
>>
>>38358416
why you bein dumb?

just get a car for like 1200 and live in a shitty apartment with roommates. bad neighborhoods aren't as bad as you think.
>>
>>38358416
>>38358368
>>38358322
>>38358262

Where the fuck do you niggers live? I live in a small town in Florida but the way Florida is laid out it's only a hop and a skip to get to a big city but what you guys are describing sounds like absolute Hell
>>
>>38358262
>>38358462
Finished reading, so I change my mind. I moved to a new city with every possession I chose to keep fitting in my car. I initially stayed at a long term hotel that would be about $800/month but only for a few weeks before I found a job and a good room to rent in a good townhouse for $400.
>>38358480
Seriously just get anything that will move you. Maybe even one person that doesn't hate you would let you borrow their second vehicle for a weekend to move yourself then find another way to get back to the new city.
>>
>>38358480
I have a car it's just absolutely terrible, costs a lot to maintain. the whole point of a good car is to spend less on fucking repairs (like once a week this pos breaks) and to get a newer car that I can use to become an uber driver while looking for work
>>
>>38358524
im in NY and I'm right at the border and I cant go into canada because i got a DUI was i was younger and even i could its like a 2 hour drive into some shit city and yeah florida is WAY better you at least dont have winters trapping you inside for 6 months at a time and all the cities are close together. I honestly think a small town in florida would be better than living in orlando or something because at least you can be on the coast and not to mention the beaches. I wouldnt consider florida small towns to be cut from the same cloth like boca raton is a few minutes from miami and you have the beaches and tourism and shit.
>>
>>38358524
>the way Florida is laid out it's only a hop and a skip to get to a big city
You mean a multiple hour drive?
And it's impossible if you dont have a car. Florida is shit
>>
>>38358561
>like boca raton is a few minutes from miami
You are so misinformed
>>
>>38358554
nah man just use the shit car for awhile spending money on repairs is cheaper than getting a fuckingg 15,000 car before you even move out. You're highest priority should be to move out. Live in your shit car thats what i would do if i could even have a shit car.

I wouldn't blow 15 grand all it takes is one false move and your trapped in that town all over again just with a better car. You need that 15 grand fuck it dont even have a car. If you go to a big city theres busses dude. Taking the bus is better than what youre doing you dont need luxury you need life and that only exists in the city.
>>
>>38358610
well to me 45 mins to an hour is a few minutes when you consider I have to drive 4 hours to a small city of 200k and 7 hours one way to a big city so fuck off

i have to drive 45 minutes just to see a friend
>>
>>38358639
You fuck off I actually live here and I know it's shit. Do you even know what miami traffic is like?
>>
>>38358578
I can only speak about eastern southern Florida which is where I am, if you take the tri rail you can get to any major city within a pretty short period of time, I can't speak about anywhere else in Florida. But you are most definitely right, Florida sucks dick.
>>
>>38358677
FUCK the trirail it's even slower than driving
>>
you all sound like fucking 15 year olds. at least be happy you're not black and living in these hellhole towns you call home. also, OP should kill himself for wanting to be a "young, rich rapper" what the fuck? stop it with this edgy shit you faggots
>>
>>38358661
when I say 7 hours from a major city I mean without traffic do you know how bad NYC traffic is retard??? its a lot worse coming in and out than your little beach town sorry to say. Even if it did take a long time i wouldnt be bitching.

Just dont be poor and use the private roads
>>
>>38358639
>>38358561

Jesus Christ dude that sounds so shitty, but yeah it's pretty cake to move around southern Florida especially with the tri rail being dirt cheap, but everything else about Florida outweighs that easiness.
>>
>>38358262
I was about to take the bait, but then i saw >young rich rapper

Have a (You)
>>
>americans

origioenone
>>
>>38358698
Id rather be black and from the ghetto at least getting shot at and selling drugs is something and makes you a stronger person and you get money. im not much a porch sitter.
>>
>>38358524
>>38358524
Alabama. I visit Florida a lot and it's way better, you're lucky.
>absolute Hell
It is.
>>
>>38358727
Well maybe you shouldnt have gotten a DUI dumbass
>>
>>38358727
The other anon is right the traffic in Miami is probably worse than anywhere else in the state but literally almost every other southern Florida city I've been too as relatively lax traffic
>>
>>38358738
im not even kidding or anything its been my dream since a kid and i produce music literally 80 hours a week

>>38358730
south florida doesnt sound bad i really want to move around miami for my career in producing or at least not have shit weather
>>
>>38358262
You can have your liberal shithole/nigger containment zone
>>
>>38358753
>getting shot at and selling drugs makes you a stronger person
holy shit
>>
File: 4L_0abUE7C0.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
4L_0abUE7C0.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>38358262
>I hate being born in a small town
Just a small town girl
>>
>>38358779
Make sure you move to a good part of Miami because if you live in the shitty part and you're white there's a 99% chance you'll be victimized in the first 3 months you're there
>>
>>38358639
>a small city of 200k
>i have to drive 45 minutes just to see a friend
Fuck you, the closest small town is 2 hours away from me you situation sounds great
>>
>>38358821
aren't the white parts expensive as fucking shit? Is there a half way point between ghetto and white suburbs?
>>
File: IMG_4591.jpg (282KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4591.jpg
282KB, 1280x720px
>>38358779
Oh, that explains a great deal of why youre too pathetic for the rural life.

Hopefully old man jenkins 'accidentally' shoots you, wigger
>>
>>38358840
>Is there a half way point between ghetto and white suburbs
HAHA
The ghetto IS the halfway point between white suburbs and New Cuba/Haiti
>>
>>38358854
how is liking a big city more pathetic than being some small town bumpkin??
>>
>>38358262
are you a female? because if so i Can get us out of here if you show me proof
>>
>>38358840
Oh I fucking wish it was that easy, if the community is worth a damn the rent will probably be over a thousand dollars and if it's less the neighborhood is probably crime ridden, you might find some gems if you go looking hard enough but it's unlikely.
>>
>>38358865
eh ill live in the ghetto i dont mind the haitains lol

>>38358887
holy fuck are you that desperate to talk to a girl on the internet
>>
>>38358932
Nigger what

I dont think you understand how horrible living around poor Haitians is
>>
File: IMG_4539.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4539.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>38358870
Big cities are a living hell of humans packed together like sardines, without morals or community, with an extra helping of niggers and crime.

At least in rural areas you have a sense of safety and cleanliness, as well as self-sufficiency.
>>
>>38358895
$1000/month gets me a pretty nice 1000sq ft apartment in a low cost of living city. I've heard from people they'd have to pay $2000+ to afford anything remotely similar in their cities.
>>
>>38358262
>I dont want to get a job because my dream is to be a young rich rapper
Yeah I'm sure that's working out well for you in bumfuck nowhere. No one wants to work, dumbass, but everyone wants things.

>if I dont find a job fast as fuck welp too bad go back home minus 5000 dollars and a bunch of your time and hard work wasted
You're not even going to be able to rent a place without a job, most likely. What you need is a storage unit and friends who will let you couch surf for a month or two, not more than a week or a few days at a time with any one of them, but obviously you're not in any position to make those. Failing that a single friend whose address you could use on job applications while you live out of your car could work, I suppose.
>>
>>38358951
probably exactly the same thing as here except they have guns and less inhibitons but i dont mind death so
>>
>>38358976
I meant with roommates id never rent my own place with leases and deposits and shit i just want to find someone renting out a room nice and easy
>>
>>38358953
Ideally one day I'll be somewhere that is "remote" but still within an hour of an airport and city. Southern Utah has lots of incredibly small towns in mostly undeveloped land/mountains but still not that far from St. George.
>>
File: 1497379863052.jpg (28KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1497379863052.jpg
28KB, 600x330px
>>38358984
>move to the ghetto so i can die
Is that how i react with this image
>>
>>38358821
Just don't act like a fucking target Jesus South Florida isn't THAT ghetto
>>
>>38360286
these people would literally be scared by a black guy even if he was carrying a suitcase with a suit on
>>
Do you live in Norway anon?
Oeigidwnwk
>>
>>38360445
upstate ny but im about to go be homeless in either nyc or atlanta
>>
>>38360458
You should get a job,but keep working on your hobbies,and leave r9k this place is toxic.
>>
File: 1486094883547.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486094883547.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>38358262
>Theres nothing in my town
>amusement park
>I dont want to get a job because my dream is to be a young rich rapper
>prison guard ... incredibly dangerous
Are you a literal kid? Is this thread satire?
>>
>>38358262

I know this feel but you kinda sound like a kid desu

I live in a town with 500 people we have 1 shop with 2 people working there I literally have no way to get a job unless I have someone drive me 1 hour every day
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.