[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw when no bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1572.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1572.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>not ugly
>virgin to
>traditional, right wing

When i hatred of women gonna end? I just want an ugly bf to cook for and watch anime with who won't cheat on me
>>
>>38358173
>when I hatred of women gonna end?
When you learn grammar bitch.
>>
>>38358173
Nice bait. I'll respond as if it isn't though, and suggest that you join a church or other organization that shares your traditional beliefs. You're far more likely to find a good bf there than r9k. However since you're just after (You)s you're right at home.
>>
>>38358173
>right wing

Dropped
>>
I dont likr church, it gives me anxiety to be around that many people at the same time
>>38358225
What's wrong with having love for my country rather than diluting our culture bcs people cant have the same in their countries
>>
>>38358364
well western countries basically oppressed minorities for like a millennia so they are morally required to provide for them now.
>>
>>38358173

>When i hatred of women gonna end?

Young men don't necessarily hate women, they just opt out because too much pressure is put on them.
>>
Eh, why not.

[email protected]
>>
>>38358364
>I dont likr church, it gives me anxiety to be around that many people at the same time
That still doesn't address the issue of why, if you're sincere, you would ever post on this board.
>>
>>38358364
I don't feel strongly one way or the other on immigration but i agree with the left on practically every issue barring gun control.
>>
>>38358516
Why everyone has a right to vent originally

That's what this board
Is 4
>No?
>>
>>38358550
women don't
>>
>>38358493
They dont hav pressure like we do tho
From models and singers
>>
>>38358550
Technically you're correct, but this board has become a place where bitter men tend to congregate, so it's not really the right place to look or vent about
>tfw no bf
Also, is English not your first language or something? You've got a weird posting style.
>>
>>38358558
The rule is no faces, not no fanny
>>
>>38358595
fuck off white knight. women are worthless
>>
>>38358580
Im from Philippines
>>
>>38358614
But my mother's from the South Korea
>>
>>38358173
that's a really nice bait OP.
prepare for dozens of >be my gf pls or >fuck off roasty posts. You got them real good my applause
>>
>>38358580
Why so bitter though? I dont understand.
>>
>>38358666
No idea how this place ended up being the one where those type of guys gather but basically guys want to get laid/a gf but can't/don't so they get angry at themselves and the world. Naturally their opinion of women isn't very high.
>>
>>38358173
I won't cheat on you, but I also won't fall for this b8

women don't actually exist
>>
>>38358464
What a faggot thing to say. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>38358464
Nope. Fuck off, Chaim. I ain't paying for shit.
>>
>>38358574

What the fuck are you talking about you idiot?
>>
File: 1495502901012.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495502901012.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>38358173
Stop fucking lying OP you don't exist stop trying to feed to people's fantasy's you sick fuck. Why do you feel a need to do this? You're a monster if this is how you get your sick kicks!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
>>38358173
If this isn't bait, I'll volunteer, if you want to make contact/write.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.