[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That moment where you see that one cute girl who looks like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1473477028532.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1473477028532.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>That moment where you see that one cute girl who looks like the most interesting person in the world to you, that you imagine all the ways you could spark any sort of conversation with her
>Instead you don't do anything and she walks away without ever knowing you existed
>>
keep you head up buddy. we might never know but there is a good possibility that you dodged a bullet there. relationships (if this is what you were trying to get at) are getting pretty risky now, and personally i dont trust them that much even though i desperately want to be with someone.

that is if this is real and not just a greentext. (ill be taking this gif though, its pretty nice)
>>
>>38358734
In what way are relationships becoming riskier, O Redpilled Virgin?
>>
>>38358838
because now i see people/media promoting people to be sluts and go around sleeping with anyone.

go back thousands of years ago and while people may still have been driven by sex its likely that due to the lack of promoting of sex a large amount of relationships could be formed based on trust and/or love.

also this is pretty unrelated but i am surprisingly not a virgin (newfag on r9k)
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.