[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate breeders so much I cringe every time I interact with them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1465354732705.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465354732705.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
I hate breeders so much
I cringe every time I interact with them
>>
File: 01JPTAILOR2-master1050-v2.jpg (140KB, 1050x526px) Image search: [Google]
01JPTAILOR2-master1050-v2.jpg
140KB, 1050x526px
>>38357218
why dont you go have sex with a dyke since you act so girly. You were made for dykes. Stop fucking your own gender. Your penis and the nerves on it were meant to be stimulating by a vagina. And the semen that your prostate creates was meant for the egg in the vaginal canal. You are disobeying natural law, and karma will punish you because you broke the universal rules. These rules make people rich, and people poor. Strong and weak. Bad luck and good luck.
>>
>>38357218
To be honest with you I hate breeders too. I think male breeders are a lot worse than female breeders though.
>>
>>38357218
Trust me when I tell you that they hate you too. Hopefully with trump in office they'll get rid of hate crime laws so we can start beating people like you up in public again without recourse.
>>
>>38357329
>this is what kekistan actually believes
>>
>>38357329
>Le drumpft will make it legal to kill niggers and fags meme

The delusion is real.
>>
>>38357329
Calm down you idiot. No one hates gays except stupid people like you. The only thing we hate about homosexuals is when they do disgusting acts like fuck other men. And act effeminate. You are full of rage and stupidity but no one hates you for that. We don't start beating you in the streets. In the bible, it says kill a gay man if he has sex with another men like a man has sex with a woman. But this only applied to the Jews, because God chose a distinguished people with higher standards than the rest of humanity. And didnt want anyone or anything to ruin that so he commanded the killing for jews only.
>>
>>38357359
>>38357395

You kids act like Matthew Shepard was really that long ago......so naive.
>>
>>38357441
So when will kekistan declare war on the faggots? I assume you have some insider information.
>>
>>38357218
>I hate breeders so much
>I cringe every time I interact with them
Everyone hates them honestly
>>
File: Angery.png (543KB, 835x897px) Image search: [Google]
Angery.png
543KB, 835x897px
>>38357218
Breeders are the cause of all problems in the world.
>>
>>38357218
Stop calling everyone breeders you god damn stupid roastie
>>
>>38358116
Fuck off breeder
>>
>>38357441
What are you talking about? Matthew Stafford is still in the league.
>>
File: le MAGA.png (37KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
le MAGA.png
37KB, 1000x800px
>>38357329
You sure trolled them, EPIC!
Gays BTFO, u mad bro xD?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.