[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do guys not use lube?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1020.jpg (34KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
34KB, 600x512px
Am I missing something? Last time I tried to have some me time without it I basically got bad rug burn on part of my dick and had to put isophyl on it to be on the safe side. I know some people can pull it off but after that expirence I have literally no clue how.
>>
try not having a jewcock
>>
>>38356934
Use your foreskin.
>>
File: IMG_1021.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.png
92KB, 412x351px
>>38356986
I have a jewcock
>>
don't be mutilated
>>
>>38356934
I'm not cut, and also I mostly beat off in the shower.
>>
File: fake foreskin.png (161KB, 1145x725px) Image search: [Google]
fake foreskin.png
161KB, 1145x725px
Sounds like you were tightly circumcised.

Most men in the world have their foreskins intact, so they masturbate by sliding the foreskin back and forth. No lube required.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foreskin_gliding_action_in_masturbation.ogv

The reason circumcision became popular in the US initially was to punish boys for masturbating by removing a lot of the erogenous tissue from their penis, and having the rest of their penis straitjacketed by its own remaining skin.

>In all cases [of masturbation] circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

E. J. Spratling. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.

Some guys weren't circumcised as tightly as this, so they still have a semblance of the gliding action, but it's not the same as having an intact foreskin. Still, guys who can glide the remaining foreskin they do have are likely to not need lube to masturbate.
>>
>>38357027
I do too and it's no problem for me. I don't even use lube. Don't grip so hard or tug too tightly and you should be fine.
>>
File: tightness.png (16KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
tightness.png
16KB, 499x300px
>>38357027

So, you understand to a large extent what your issue is.

You're missing a major functional part of your penis, which is why you have to resort to using lube.

If I were to guess, I'd venture that your penis works kind of like this one, right?

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992

No gliding action at all.

If yours is like this, then you were cut extremely tightly. Some cut guys had less tissue taken, so as I explained before they can still sort of move what foreskin they do have.

But in other cases, they do a tight circumcision that removes more tissue and completely destroys the gliding action.
>>
>>38357092

Do you have moveable skin on your penis? If so, then you were circumcised loosely.

With tight cuts, the remaining skin/mucosa/muscle just doesn't move. It's stuck and trying to move it can actually cause it to rip apart and bleed. Hell, some guys are cut so tight that even an erection is enough to cause bleeding.
>>
What?? Where did your foreskin go bro??
>>
>>38357092
I tried not to be as vigorous but it makes it almost impossible to climax. This what I get for starting at 19. I could probably put in effort to get laid to kinda mitigate the need to wank but I don't want to put the effort in.
>>
>cut
lmoa
>>
>>38357147
I have very loose skin but it doesn't really help at all since no foreskin.
>>
>>38357148
Roman Catholics 2 stronk at birth.
>>
File: no foreskin.png (787KB, 865x626px) Image search: [Google]
no foreskin.png
787KB, 865x626px
>>38357189

Are you OP or >>38357092 ?

You probably still have some of your foreskin left, even if it doesn't cover your glans. If your penis is 2 colors, with lighter tissue closer to the glans, that's actually what used to be the inside of your foreskin, but it was drawn back and re-purposed to serve as shaft covering.

Pic related is what a circumcision that removes ALL the foreskin looks like. You can see the shaft skin is just one color. This is a very extreme cut; they actually have removed a lot of shaft skin too, and pulled it up to sew right up at the glans.

This looks like a really tight cut as well.
>>
>>38357147
Yeah it's movable. I feel for my brethrens
>>38357252
Not OP btw just giving a different perspective
>>
>>38357126
Why are these people allowed to have children?
>>
>>38357046
it goes further than that, people who aren't tightly circumcised can find the lube uncomfortable.
>>
>>38357252
All the comments besides the shower one are me (OP) it's not as bad as the picture you posted but the foreskin is 80-90% gone and it's basically nonexistent when erect. Welp, this all explains a lot.
>>
>>38357290

There are even guys with tight circumcisions who find lube uncomfortable. Having to rub lube on a straitjacketed penis to try to feel pleasure is such an extreme distortion of how the penis actually evolved to work. You don't get stretch reception that way either.
>>
>>38357350
It seems to be fine with me. That time I didn't use lube it did work but obviously with some damage after. I don't use that much lube but at this point. Come to think of it I DO have kinda rough hands so that might be a factor as well.
>>
File: 435.png (116KB, 1149x985px) Image search: [Google]
435.png
116KB, 1149x985px
>>38357317

If you want, you can read a boatload more quotations from doctors who advocated circumcision to impede and punish masturbation here.

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm

The point of circumcision was always about controlling male sexuality. All this stuff about "health and hygiene" is a post hoc rationalization. They pull that same BS in countries that circumcise girls.
>>
>>38357416

I'm glad you are able to deal with the lubricant well. It's important that you don't masturbate roughly or in any way that could cause injury, so if you still get pleasure while using the lube and it's preventing you from getting hurt, you should stick with it.
>>
>>38357463
Will do.

I'm still kinda a newfag and it's kinda unnerving how helpful certain 4chan boards are.
>>
really the main reason is that I still live with my parents and I don't want them to find lube. I have a small room so it would be pretty hard to hide, I just don't wanna have to think about someone finding the shit and instantly knowing how sad my life is. It's kinda crazy that one of the reasons I wanna move out is because I want to jerk of in peace.
>>
File: 1272094287346.jpg (31KB, 254x192px) Image search: [Google]
1272094287346.jpg
31KB, 254x192px
>>38357046
>English: In this video is demonstrated how a foreskin of an intact penis glides over the glans penis during masturbation. The video is taken from different angles. The male (age 35) seen in this video moves his foreskin back and forth over his erect glans penis by three fingers or by whole hand, no lubricant is used. In the last part of the video the male achieves an orgasm and ejaculates which is normal and usually deliberate when a male masturbates.
>>
>>38357553
Same boat as you, I have use *sigh* Vasselene and fucking Sam Fisher across the hallway in the middle of the night. I still have no clue how I'm going to pull it off at Uni. with a roommate this year
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.